Has getting Veeky Forums made you less desperate for female attention? Have you amassed beta orbiters of your own?

Has getting Veeky Forums made you less desperate for female attention? Have you amassed beta orbiters of your own?

Other urls found in this thread:

elle.com/life-love/amp29521/who-decided-ryan-gosling-was-hot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I couldn't give a single fuck about women now, i just do my thing and they approach me. All the women at worked i fucked have wanted to fuck me for some time and had a thing for me without us even talking.

No. I'm still a pathetic desperate virgin.

>i just do my thing and they approach me.

Lol good one. Women don't approach men unless you're like top 10% in looks.

Was this a notice-able change at some point? Were you always a giga-chad? TELL DA TRUFF

I get told I'm handsome, but that's about it.

I'm not a chad, i just do my own thing. I shoot guns, ride motorcycles, bring my bike to work. Look after myself, smell nice, fix my hair, wear nice clothes.

But there's one thing i don't do, i don't fall over for women or give them all my attention.

i don't even get horny any more

I can honestly say that I could care less about what others think of me. Womens' opinions matter little if anything. I started lifting heavy three years ago and now I'm Veeky Forums.

But then again the last time I've gotten laid was three years ago.

>unless you're like top 10% in looks.

More like the top10% of men who are deemed above average attractiveness, so more like 2% might get approached on a semi regular basis by women. Even then, most women aren't sexually aggressive and are intimidated by a man who is really attractive. Unless she's got lowered inhibitions she's not gonna "come to you".

Unless of course you mean women in your workplace that you share proximity with anyways, in which case you aren't technically "going to them" but thats not exactly whats usually meant by that.

Apparently, womens' opinions do indeed matter if you wanna' get laid.

the one thing social media has showed me is how many desperate thirsty guys there are online. i dont get it, i thought most guys were normal, but seeing comments like the ones in OP are pretty typical of these hot girls instagrams

im an autistic mid 20s virgin but i would never post shit like that

We're in the midst of a legend, folks!

Good work Chad. I have just one problem though. I'm pretty much like you but for some reason I get more awkward/self conscious around girls when they show signs of interest. Like I have something to lose after. Got any advice hermano

Not true. Women that work for me try very hard.

The only legitimate advice you can be given for such a thing, is man the fuck up and stop caring what anyone thinks of you. Wear what the fuck you want, act how you want, talk to who you want.

Be a man and go with the flow.

After getting fit I don't chase chicks anymore. If I say whats up to a girl, they're usually into me. If they are not then I just ghost them.

Noticed dudes try to be my friend more often. Ask me about my routine and hitting the gym with me. no homo. I keep to myself and usually workout alone.

>LOVE your Asian Beauty and your Beautiful smooth Perfectly shape Extremely Sexually Arousing booty [insert a million annoying emojis]

What do you mean ghost them? How can you ghost sometime irl

mfw

There’s 2 kinds of internet users

1. THE ORIGINAL 1990s, early 2000s users who understand the internet is not real life

2. The NORMIE MIGRATION of the late 2000’s, 2010s. This group does not differentiate real life from the internet.

Natural Gas truck just arrive

But so many guys/girls meet off the internet that the internet pretty much is life. Like the amount of time people spend online makes it a big part of their life. Like someone's Instagram page is more a part of their identity than what they actually are like in person.

i dont understand what that means for my question.

Not true i wouldnt consider my self top 10%

Real life isn't some game that you can numerically quantify like these autists. It's far too chaotic and random. There could be a whole hosts of other reasons apart from your looks that the women is into you.

Random women approach you regularly?

This is horseshit. I’m married and am still approached by women when I go out with my friends. Only one or two a night, but it’s why I don’t like going hard anymore, too much potential for drunk me to fuck up sober me’s life.

I speak from personal experience. I've been told by several women in real life that I am very handsome/cute, yet I am the one who always has to break the ice with alot of the women that I find myself attracted to. I've been approached by maybe 3-4 women my whole life, and all of them (but one) were ugly, I lost my virginity to the one who wasn't (who also happened to be 20 years my senior). I've tried online dating, i've tried cold approach, and my success has been virtually nonexistent. So far all i've learned from the "be confident" advice is that its a load of bullshit and that its alot like playing the lottery in the sense that its a numbers game, and the worse looking you are, the less likely they are to give you a chance. Maybe you scored in the looks department and you don't even realize it.

And i'm 6'8" and have a 9 inch cock.

See how easy it is to lie on the internet?

If you're struggling so much with women maybe you're not as good looking as you think or your personality is completely off?

I've never really been desperate for female attention. But once I find a girl I like, I become obsessed with her and that is what I am trying to fix.

>maybe you're not as good looking as you think or your personality is completely off?

Maybe. Maybe I should just hop on steroids and get plastic surgery.

I don't think several women telling me that I am cute/handsome is evidence that I am ugly. As for character. Women date complete douchebags all of the time, so in that respect I think I am covered.

As far as I can tell, the whole fucking game is slated against men and unless you're a 8+/10 in looks, money, or status, or a combination of the three, you're just gonna have to settle for whoever comes your way.

Meanwhile the other half the species basically gets a free pass to pass their genes. Don't approach? Thats fine, the men will come to you. Ugly face? Apply makeup. Fat/out of shape? Some beta will always be desperate enough to settle for you.

I can see why you're bad with women with all these excuses and garbage you're spewing. By personality I don't mean do this or that I mean actually enjoy life and take some pride in yourself. The types of guys you listed are still confident in themselves. The only reason having "confidence" gets a bad name is because if PUA scam garbage that completely blows it out of proportion. It actually does help a lot when it comes to picking up girls, who are already interested in you

>I mean actually enjoy life and take some pride in yourself
>just be yourself bro works every time

You might just be considering looks and maybe general interest getting like being rich, having a large penal bulge, and having a steamed bald head.

I've lived in 4 states on both east and west coast in the past couple of years and a big thing is location. You might be muck in NYC but you go to a decent sized city in Georgia and everyone into you.

Try moving if ur too uggo to get hit on.

>I mean actually enjoy life and take some pride in yourself.

Take pride in who I am? Motherfucker, I have achieved 3/4/5 (bench, squat, deadlift), can do 20+ bodyweight pullups, have learned how to play guitar and bass with solid proficiency, know how to take charge in social situations, have a deep understanding of the electromagnetic laws that make your cellphone work and your car engine ignite when you turn the key, and know how to program god damn robots. I know who I am and what I am worth, and I ain't no goddamn bitchboy from r9k. All those rejections have done is lessened my view of alot of these girls because they don't see it.

>The types of guys you listed are still confident in themselves.

Wanna know where genuine confidence comes from? Success. Repeated success and the expectation of future success. Somehow I feel like you wouldn't be so confident with women if you have never been laid in your entire life.

And inspite of this I still go out of my way to meet women, hoping that things will get better in time. Hoping that things will change.

>It actually does help a lot when it comes to picking up girls, who are already interested in you

And what am I supposed to do when none of them are interested in me and always seem like they got something better to do?

most womens personality exist entirely online. its sad.

>be obese fat fuck
>not insecure, dont give a shit about what others think, loving life
>get fit
>become insecure aobut looks especially height, caring about what others think, develop trust issues, start wanting to kill myself

fuck i wasnt prepared

if you figure this out will you please tell me what it was that was fucking you over? I swear to god you are describing me.

except i dont lift that much

That shit you listed is actually impressive and respectable and I hope it's brought you closer to finding happiness. I'm talking about inner self confidence. It seems that even in spite of your achievements you don't really value yourself as a person (love yourself)? Or maybe I'm wrong. Just go for the women that show signs that they are into you. Contrary to what PUA and other dumb shit tell you, it's not that difficult to tell when a women wants to be a approached to when she doesn't. Just keep focusing on your own goals and when a women like shows you obvious signs then unleash the animal inside you and go for her. You were born knowing how to get women but at some point you started over thinking and that shit cripples you. While just bee yourself is a meme there's actually a lot if truth to it.

>Posts a guy who isn't actually that good looking but women drool over.
If you ever watch his interviews or characters he plays he's charming and charasmatic af. He's what the PUA fags would call an "alpha". Enough with the excuses

Am I reading this right? You're saying Chris Hemsworth isn't that good looking?

Yes. You're a dude so your idea of what's attractive in guys is skewed. Ask girls they'd probably tell you the same. It's like the goose, he isn't that good looking but he's one of the most desireable guys on the planet.

even then it's just edited photos of themselves
even online women are nothing but beauty

Well, I appreciate the words of encouragement from the very least. Giving up is just something that I don't do. Failure is not an option. It's something that I have struggled with my entire life. Someday I will reach my 4/5/6 goal and someday I will be fucking so many beautiful women that it will compensate for my first two decades of virginity.

Thanks again and goodnight.

For real. Really depressing how pathetic they and society in general is becoming. Not to sound like and incel/r9k poster but life really was better before soical media and all this fake garbage.

I wanna see you make it user. I've not put what I'm trying to say into words very well, it's like 4.30 am here and my other posts probably don't make much sense; but to summarise build your self confidence. Don't try to "fuck women" but focus on trying to become happy. The women will follow, trust me. Goodnight

I would be floored if a woman said he wasn't top 2% looks. If you said that about someone like Brad Pitt I'd be more inclined to believe you, but thor and goose? You're out of your mind.

Post a woman's version of the perfect looking man.

Absolutely. I used to care about that she all the time. Now that I’m bigger it’s actually annoying and boarderlines on blatant sexual harassment

Also I get my validation from casting networks. Getting cast using post gym pump selfies while my roommates GOD AWFUL girlfriend just spent $1400 on head shots and can’t get anything. To be fair bitch needs to fix her eye brows. She looks like a taller version of the Fucking Penguin

I don't even have the energy to explain it. Read this article it might help.

elle.com/life-love/amp29521/who-decided-ryan-gosling-was-hot/

There's a psychology behind physical attractiveness. And there is some subjectivity. Also no such thing as universal "perfect". If I had to think of an example off the top of my head from Hollywood, I'd say Henry Cavill. He's a lot better looking.

U tried senpai

Goose is cute, but girls definitely do think Hemsworth's attractive. As well they should. Dude is literally a Norse god.

I lost my hair just as I was getting big and starting to get mires. Now I just sulk in my room all day doing work or playing vidya since I'm missing half my hairline at the ripe old age of 20.

i have one beta orbiter girl but stopped talking to her when she gave an excuse to hang out now she randomly texts me now then

shes fat with small tits

Ehh kind of. I really no longer care about a relationship, I think that partly has to do with lifting and all the edgelord women hating stuff I watch, but every few months I get desperately horny for a few days and it's all I can think about.

One might say I have problems

Don't listen to this uggo. Just lift hard, smile, and stand up straight. They will come for you. That's a fact.

i love how he's an mma fighter. if tenda spencer or any other incel tried to stop him he would just beat them up and go back to fucking his azn gf's

>"mma fighter"
oh, user...

/Ourguy/

The last girl to approach me outright told me she did it out of pity. Unluckily for her, she proceeded to fall madly in love with me over the course of a month and then she asked me out and asked me to be exclusive before we'd even kissed. Broke up with her after a few months though and she damn near had a breakdown.

And I'm like 5/10

>women approaching ever
nice delusion my man

Can confirm.... I always used to get approached by random women. I lost my gains and got chunky after having a kid and it completely stopped. I'm fraud jacked now and they are quick to approach again. I'm probably top 2-5%.

nice guy alert pewpewpewpewpew

It certainly made me appreciate the male physique more.
I might be gay.

Veeky Forums the post

>meet girl on uni trip
>we talk all during the bus ride
>she finds me really interesting, asks me questions the whole way
>asks for my number that we should hang out some time

I've been hit on by girls before so I assumed that was what this was.

>she invites me out for lunch with her and her female friends
>then later in the night she invites me to get drinks with her
>as she gets up to use the bathroom, ask her female friend if she's into me or if it's just platonic
>she says it's just platonic with a snide tone, as if there's something wrong with my assumption
>decide then and there to make a pass just to spite everyone
>as me and the first girl are alone together going back to our apartments, I mention that she said during a drinking game she never slept with someone on the first date
>"would you like to? I'm getting off." we were on the metro
>"umm (pause) I'll see you later."

I thought fortune favored the bold bros
this was 3 days ago she hasn't messaged me yet

if you would fuck someone drunk, you'd fucker her sober too

take your losses and divorce your wife or cheat with her in about 5 years

are you me

Yeah, but it doesn't favor the stupid.

how was that stupid

>insecure about lookd especially height

how tall are you

>w-would you like to come to my place to fug

for fuck sakes user your autism ruined my whole day

I said it in a suave way
literally what is wrong with that, it's called making a pass at someone, people do it all the time even without evidence of mutual interest

the fact that she didnt message you since then is whats wrong with this

its called a pass when you expect it to fail

Yoy shouldn’t ever allow a woman to think. You’re forcing her to chose to be a slut. Should’ve just said come back to my place for drinks. Done.

>t. I'm ugly and let my looks get the best of what could have been a confident, fun guy

i..i was told height did not correlate with penis size
was that a lie?

But I did expect it to fail. I just don't know whether that has now ruined things beyond repair and I would've succeeded if I played the long-game. I think that's basically a meme, girls know if they want to sleep with you within minutes of meeting you

this is a good point shouldve done this

>yet I am the one who always has to break the ice with alot of the women that I find myself attracted to.
this is what its like for most guys
you need to be so good looking that a few are willing to get over their fear of approach
or so lean and happy looking that they are not afraid to approach

post face/body

some people love, absolutely LOVE, claiming a certain hot celebrity is not attractive.
i could see them not being your cup of tea personally, maybe you are into black guys, but is it some sort of pride that people claim a hot celeb isn't hot?
contrarianism for the YOUs?

just become a bartender or bouncer

>They will come for you.
they put out mires
they may even force eye contact
float around your personal space
but many will never break the ice

can't hit a home run if you don't swing

as long as you weren't a jerk they don't resent you for trying

>They will come for you. That's a fact.
9/10 girls wont, even if they're into you. Just catch the signs and man up, it doesn't even matter what you say when you approach.

so what do I do now?