Is it healthy to do 30min of cardio every day? recommended?

is it healthy to do 30min of cardio every day? recommended?

>inb4 sticky
I'm on mobile and it's annoying to navigate the wiki right now

Don't be it kills gains xdxd

You could do 30 minutes of cardio or better yet spend that time posting here.

Spend 30 minutes masturbating to 2D images of anime women

I just got done with my cardio dummy

Lifting gives you muscle. Cardio burns fat.
If you lift and do cardio, you will gain muscle and lose fat. You your brain.

Every day is totally unnecessary, probably even counter-productive to not just lifting, but also to long term improvements in cardio.

If you insist on cardio, do it well 2-3 times a week while still making sure you get at least one, ideally two days completely off from both lifting and cardio, for physical recovery as well as your sanity.

>is it healthy to do 30min of cardio every day?
yes
cardio is good for blood circulation, slow twitch muscles, and burning calories. however, you don't want to do your cardio before lifting. instead, do your cardio at the end of training

So to hijack this a bit. I had too good of a bulk and need to cut. I see recommendations of keep lifting, and do some cardio on rest days, or after the lifting sessions. What kind of cardio should this be? What should be my target HR?

Just run at a place where you could still good conversation for half an hour, if you lack the stamina start off with C25k

>tripfag posting with his trip for no reason
>posting absolutely wrong information
CLASSIC

150-165 hr for your longer session "everyday" low intensity shit

Ok, that's about what I've been doing. I bought into the idea that jogging is stupid because it's most of the intensity of sprinting, with most of the duration of walking, so it's better to sprint or walk. I've been doing walks at about 4mph because it's about the fastest that I can go before I have to jog, and keep raising the grade .5-1 every week or so. Is this a good idea?

I so want to sniff her armpits

Is the bike good cardio? Can't run due to shin splints

Try the elliptical/cross trainer. Biking is too easy

why would someone go to the effort to draw in the outline of her clit hood

If you're gonna bike do HIIT

>You could do 30 minutes of cardio or better yet spend that time posting here.
what do you think the recumbent bike was invented for?

To give me an erection

you should do all kinds of cardio

try biking harder...

what's the point of walking on a treadmill? what's the point of not pushing yourself in the gym?

all the normies seem to copy this shit from each other

i agree that normies don't push themselves
but LISS has valid benefits for any gym goal (maybe not bloatlord, but even strength athletes)

I would just do a more mild version of HIIT you want your heart beats per minute to be in the target range or else it's not cardio no matter what you're doing. Just run for 2-3 minutes then walk 1-2 minutes check your pulse if it falls out of the cardio range start running again. If you can stay in that range it dosen't matter what you're doing it's cardio you could be fucking for all it matters. As you get more conditioned it will be harder to stay in that range so you'll have to exert more to stay in it.

what's the point paying a gym membership when you can just walk around the block? How can you feel good about yourself without breaking a sweat?
LISS does not mean playing pretend training

On the contrary, OP could probably run an easy 30 minutes every day and be fine.

liss for someone in good shape is going to be more like a jog, and doing it in the gym is usually just more convenient.
IMO stair climber is better than a treadmill or concrete

shoo shoo health goblin