Facial aesthetics thread: will I ever make it edition

Facial aesthetics thread: will I ever make it edition.

To keep it fit related, I hit a 1rm of 25lb on bench press yesterday, how long until I'm lifting 2 pl8s like the rest of you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youngisthan.in/bollywood/danyal-zafar/42213
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6 months min/1 year max from total skelly mode

>1rm of 25

Nigga the first time I had my dyel fat friends lay on a bench they could push 100, please tell me that's a typo.

Cant post my face, the banter was too much last time

you look like a blonde more pedophile version of that guy from blues clues

God damn I love myself.

200+ tinder matches weekly with pic related. AMA.

Post rest of pics? Also if not larping shy is the quality so low

/No jaw or chin/ reporting

>counting more than the weights on one side.
Why are people like this?

Not what I was going for, but I'll take it.

I can see why. Might have to try taking a photo like that one of these days. The question is: can you prove that you are the man in the image?

shave those pubes and get an actual haircut

How to look less inbred?

Hair goes on top of your head

Shave the beard. Get an electric razor and go down to stubble or a little bit longer. Also lose some weight.

>t. Fellow baldie.

I'm sorry but that's some awful skull genetics, take better care of your skin and keep your beard in perfect condition.
Good luck mate

Trim that beard down and grow your hair out a little. Maybe get like one of those cuts where some of your hair site on your forehead. Also try look like you actually enjoy life.

Not taking advice from 26 year old kissless virgin neckbeards.

You look very slavic

It's a troll. That nigga looks gay af

All I'm saying is, 200+ weekly tinder matches.

He looks like a rapist

Dude weed xDDDDD

If you live in Central Mumbai, maybe.

Haha yeah dude

femanon here. please don't spread your inferior genes

Whats the difference

Not him but fuck off you dumb roastie. Who asked for your opinion? The fact that you're posting here says a lot about your genes aswell. Get oudda here with your bullshit.

Is that your natty hair? if so nice genes. What are you?

These are pictures of a bollywood actor. Larp somewhere else faggot

Full natty. Pakistani.

I'm gay

who nigga?

LOL WTF NIGGA? Bollywood actor I wish

youngisthan.in/bollywood/danyal-zafar/42213
You fucking disgust me

My brother is a Pakistani singer called Ali Zafar. We're not Indians, I have never acted in a movie. I'm simply somewhat famous because of my relationship to my brother. I can safely post here because all these pictures are already public and can't be tracked down to me ever using Veeky Forums. So yeah, believe what you want. But keep in mind, I'm a somewhat sheltered kid who had vacations in the USA. Is it really that surprising I use Veeky Forums?

jesus dude you are pathetic go roleplay on r9k or something

QT. Nose is pretty big but I'd still hit that. Stop counting your weights like a scrub though.

>That guy who thinks everyone is laughing with him but actually laughing at
Probably talks a lot about Pakis too

I still have 30ish lbs to lose. Is there any hope for me? I'm a photographer which is my the pic looks like someone else took it. Just used a remote shutter

This is one of the saddest larps I've seen in this site.

>Pajeet pls go

Another one. I personally can't stand my weak jaw line or anything about my face. Also sorry about the shit editing on that one. Don't know what happened there

Cut that hair and look after your skin. You look like you have a feel sadness indie you. I wanna see you be happy :^(

You cut your hair since last time, but it still looks like shit.

I've been thinking about just getting a buzz cut since I kinda fucked up my hair by wearing a hat all the time. Also it was like 25 degrees Fahrenheit and my cheeks redder because of that but yeah I try and take care of my skin but I still have break outs.

>You look like you have a feel sadness inside you

Yeah I do have depression and a difficult life. I've been trying to be more positive lately though. It sucks but such is life

Well, yeah, probably should've gone to a barbershop but I was bored when I got home today.

Focus on trying to become happy user, not mundane shit like "facial aesthetics". Find which area of your life you're unhappy with and strive to improve them. (The improving face could be part of that). It will actually improve your face ironically when you are happier. Shit like cortisol really fucks with your skin and appearance.

>fucking your shit up because you're bored
are you off your meds?

I have clinical depression which I hard to deal with without meds and most of the meds cause weight gain. Also I can't find work so it's just really hard to get by. Working on my appearance makes me feel a bit because it's something I can kinda control.

No, I just don't give a fuck and I lack self control. Also, it was a new experience using multiple different lengths

Okay you fell for the pill Jew. No hope. You're not gonna make it, sorry.

Beard is good but keep it clean and trimmed, try to not look like you want to kill yourself because that only works for really good looking chaps. Keep getting Veeky Forums. You don't look bad- you have nice eyes, your lips probably look good without the HSV flare up, and you're a white male.

OP, not ugly but not hot.

I know that feel

you wearing a toupee

I haven't taken any medication user. I don't wanna go thru that whole process

You fell for the b8

Had an ss cut and let it grow out.

You look fine except the fact you look like you want to kill yourself lighten up

>Zero real tinder matches in three months despite losing most of the fat weight I thought was my problem
>TFW I will never make it due to shitty ancestry

will i make it

hey guys oWo I know I’m skinny but I’m 195 lbs because manlet king

You look gay, but attractive.

Where the fuck do you live that girls standards are that high? Also get off Tinder and approach some quality women. You're a pretty good looking guy imo desu.

What makes me gay? I legit get that all the time it drives me nuts. I’m also a twink dyel so that doesnt help

It's hard to point what it is specifically.
It seems maybe your long eyelashes, the haircut and the carefully trimmed facial hair and your lips (you have girls lips, no homo).

Fucking Colorado dude. Literally have to look like a Greek god here when you're my age because the population of young guys here is something like 62% of the population so we all have to fight over the girls. I'm also 6'5" and that doesn't even help.

0 on sides 2 on top, and lift weights

Well thanks for the honesty at least

You seem very attractive senpai. Go anywhere else (not to Markham since I want no competition), and make a harem.

Hair and face are on point, just shave/grow properly that godawlful beard and take a picture somewhere outside with better lightning.

Looking gay is not a dealbreaker for most girls at least. Many even like feminine boys.

>Basing your value off tinder
wake up user

Thanks man and yeah I'm moving to Germany over the summer so hopefully I have better luck there. Unlikely though because I hear they are even pickier.

I literally have no idea how to judge otherwise. I have pretty much a zero success rate in the sports clubs I'm in as well but I do get reactions at least.
Its better now, that picture is a month or so old but I'll take the picture advice because I'm fucking clueless there

OwO :3

i'm not using this as a tinder pic or anything so idc about the whole not smiling thing desu, just tell me what you think brahs

whoopsie

You're beautiful

handsome

How do you guys deal with /sadeyes/. I look like a sociopath in every picture I take.

who else /romannose/ here? I used to hate it but I've finally accepted it and have moved on to being insecure about other physical features.

Don't listen. The hair is sexy.
Put on some more muscle and you'll be drowning in women

Take a better picture of yourself
The lower quality pic = the more you look like a perv
Even better get someone else to take a pic of you. Outside.

I'd do you

You actually look really good dude. You probably have more weight you could afford to lose, but even right now you're a handsome guy. One thing I'd recommend is to not take a picture that looks like you're sitting in front of a computer. Even just standing in your backyard taking a selfie is much better imo

No he won't.

How do I stop looking so dead inside in every picture I try to take of myself? I can't fake smiles without feeling like a retard. Oh and apparently I look like I have low IQ as well, which isn't true, but I don't mind that part.

And it took me 6 months to hit 5x5 bench with 2pl8s.

there's literally nothing wrong with your nose. quit being a faggot

>this literal 6'5" Chad can't get a gf

Hahahahahha oh God there really is no hope for me is there
I want off this planet so badly

>stop looking dead inside
use your fucking eyes dude.

>stabs father with light saber

Good dick sucking lips.

femanon, face isn't gross.....please cut your hair. A meme cut will flatter you, long on top, short on sides.

Welcome back...Boss.

I can't man. They are beady and don't open more than that without looking forced. And on top of that one of my eyes is even more closed up than the other. People tell me I look fucking Korean because of my eyes and I'm a coastal slav.

i look the same as you but with brown hair

You look like a darker version of Candito

My face isn't that asymmetrical

Are you sure about that? I do think my hair is also shit, along with my face

Is this a MGS reference. Slightly confused

Here's a bad selfie

Lost a bunch of weight. Recently ditched glasses for contacts. How did I do?