>tfw vegan who doesn't eat soy

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-04/wfub-imm043004.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soy protein is the most anabolic plant protein

Vegetarian and same

Other vegs get so angry when you tell them no thanks on soy

do you eat oysters

Whether or not oysters are vegan is irrelevant to me, I think the texture is disgusting and refuse to eat them

>t. five year old

>tfw vegan that only eats seamen

>tfw soy loving euroboi
I can't help it lads, it's just in our culture.

well fuck you too mr. picky eater

Soy milk is fucking delicious. Dont care what anyone says.

(((Our culture)))

Reminder soy protein is more anabolic is more anabolic than whey

Wait
Is this true
What is the meaning of this table
Please explain

>Oisters

the estrogen means nothing, they both increased it the same percantage

the igf means soy inhibits growth hormones a little better. i didnt read the study but the numbers make it seem like it was done on one dude, cant be fucked to read the study, do it yourself

like said the estrogen means means nothing. same percent increase, and the subjects were women. that same hormone decreases in strength-training men who take protein supplements, whether of soy or dairy origin. ('m not a fan of soy, though, as I believe isoflavones alter primate behavior regardless of effects on serum hormones.)

>believe isoflavones alter primate behavior regardless of effects on serum hormones.)
On what grounds do you base this belief?
>soy inhibits growth hormones a little better
That isn't good, is it?

I fucking hate meat and fish, it makes me gag, it's fucking disgusting. Soy, beans, lentils, chickpeas and whey (or anything with lactose) give me horrible gas. Only protein I tolerate is eggs, but eggs aren't very good either. Is life pointless?

Buy whey isolate?

>On what grounds do you base this belief?
I don't have much: general observations of soy consumers, including myself for a time, and one monkey study from a while back: eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-04/wfub-imm043004.php

I don't participate in attributing the phenomenon of neotenic grown males to soy, but I'm put off enough to stay away from it until they can get rid of the isoflavones through gene editing. Though I suppose by then, superior algal meal replacements can be engineered.

Isolate has no lactose? :O Oh boy

fpbp

Oysters taste like dick weed