Aesthetics vs IQ

How come most guys who are aesthetic are brainlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/80/12/3689/2650081
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4457386/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4457386/table/T1/
eje-online.org/content/159/2/179.short
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/100/3/E508/2840006
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Brainlet
>Makes 20 million a year
pick one

They likely started lifting / sports early, and are the stereotype so are subjects of confirmation bias.

you mean you like to think theyre brainlets because youre a jelly fag?

Him and Jake are unironically geniuses, I wish I could figure out how to make 20 million by making an ass out of myself

because it is less likely to be genetically gifted not only mentally, but physically. We play to our strengths, some people are gifted physically, others mentally. Very few are gifted both

do you realize how little you have to try if you are beautiful? I doubt you do, or you wouldn't be typing some ignorant goon shit. Most things in life can be learned, but why would you bother to learn it when life will hand you everything anyway.

>thinking your net worth says anything about your IQ

Not necessarily - Arnold reportedly had an IQ in the 130s which is about 2 SDs above mean. I think it's mainly because 'aesthetic' people are rewarded disproportionately for their looks and so the relative reward of investing in aesthetics vs academics skews towards aesthetics (at least in the short term). Social media has exacerbated this by allowing aesthetic people to make money simply by having nice-looking bodies.

so, do you think they would have such a big following if they weren't white and attractive?

BUT THAT'S WHAT CORRELATION MEANS YOU NOT SMART PERSON

The real question is why aren't smart people aesthetic? Its like they think physical fitness and appearance don't matter in life. If idiots can figure it out, why can't geniuses?

because the more aesthetic you are, the more social temptations there are in your life, and the less time and energy remains for intellectual pursuits.

also, aesthetic genes end up relaxing the selection pressure on the intelligence genes they're bundled with - in other words, hot people are likely to reproduce whether or not they're smart - so you see a wide variance of intelligence among beautiful people, whereas mediocre-looking people are more likely to be smart because if they're not then their mediocre-looking genes would be significantly less likely to reproduce.

Non-white: perhaps
Non-attractive: not a chance

Some of the smartest people I know are healthy but not necessarily aesthetic.

They stick to aerobic activities like rock climbing or swimming or running.

its usually the opposite, we just want the world to seem fair

t. thought i was smart in highschool (le misunderstood underachiever), and the dumb jocks were retarded. Nope. They were doing better than me in ALL regards

Getting yourself into that position in a highly competitive market takes intelligence fag. Not like gronk who is smart enough to seek the opportunity but mostly just born with god genes and has great work ethic.

Gronk seems pretty smart to me

so make a personal brand get plastic surgery and put it down as a business expense

In ancient greece, even the most intense scholars believed in regular physical fitness, because it brought them closer to the gods. Plenty of athletes are smart and plenty of scholars and professionals are physically fit. My neighbor is the lead attorney for the local gas utility, graduated suma cum laude from law school, and is pretty damn jacked considering he works 50+ hours a week.

Granted, he's a manlet, so idk.

priority is not sexual gratification, mostly just do cardio in the morning not pump iorn 6 days a week and eat copious amounts of meat.

>films dead body
>gets shit on by the world
>comes back
>films dead rats getting tasered

"intelligent"

This is grotesque... but It's just a temporary distortion, a ripple in time where civilization springs up and people for a time no longer have to do anything productive to accumulate obscene resources. Most of his viewers are women, and it is our fault for giving them this buying power. Womens suffrage was a mistake, and giving them the ability to pretend they are adults EVER always spells the doom of a civilization... which is why it is only briefly lived. This Chad will reproduce... but at some point is descendents will die off in the next "great squeeze" when civlization collapses. Hard working men will again be in demand and these unproductive R-selected fuck bois will die off. Likewise the women who have thrown money at these idiots will not be accepted by decent men since they're incapable of being reality oriented after having been so disconnected and saturated by social media, and... being incapable of surviving as "strong independent women" they will die off as well. Once again patriarchy and the natural order will reign. Life will once again be brutally hard, and probably much colder.

I'm hoping for a near-extinction level event... I literally can't wait.

>Only pointing at a mans mistakes and conveniently not acknowledging his accomplishments in order to feel better about yourself

Stop being a loser, how tf do you even know about the rat thing? This is the first time im ever hearing about it. Look, If you actually follow this guy to shit on him, to comfort yourself and think he's just a random dumbass who happened to make it, you're a definition loser.

Some smart people have hormonal problems like low T or bad bone structure that prevent them from getting super impressive physiques. Still, you'll find plenty of smart chads out there. Smart guys with healthy/high-T hormonal profiles usually lift.

im fit and brainlet, and im happy with my life, im comfy and have no worries, smart people worry about everything and do lots of drama, the only smart people you see are calm are psychos or so, smart people is really cuck

>Most of his viewers are women

Except for the fact that most of his viewers are school kids, back to the drawing board retard.

>Some smart people have hormonal problems like low T

every fucking smart nerd i have ever seen had this, they are so aerrogant and blame their problems on everyone else, never on themselves

If I were lifting for sexual gratification then I would be banging sluts left and right and wasting my money in clubs. Being aesthetic has many benefits beyond attracting women.

They are jewish. Im not sure if its enough to make them "non-white" though

thats not low t thats high estro

its not the same perhaps ?

The Paul's are supposed to be Chads, but they have some fucking ogre faces.

not really t turns into estrogen

most low t men are also low estrogen, which is why the typical symptoms before trt is depression

Look, I hate Logan Paul as much as the next guy, but you can't deny that he's good looking.

What the fuck are you in about, incel. Neither of the Paul's are even that good looking and their viewers are no older than 13. I'm actually glad people like you don't reproduce.

show us your face.

so then whats the difference between high and low estro in a men if hes going to act like a woman

Most people only have enough resources (eggs) and time (basket). So if you look at someone who put all their eggs in the bodybuilding basket, than they did it at the expense of other things. Some people are just better than the rest, and have a bigger basket and more eggs, and they are the ones who are smart and A E S T H E T I C

Ahahah sorry not enough of a brainlet to post my face here. Gotcha again incel ;)

wait guys if low estrogen is a attractive and low estrogen literally reduces the amount of cholestrol you have, which also reduces brain size

doesnt that mean low estro = small brain?

Correlation is not causation. You’d know that if you had more cholesterol :^) and larger brain volume does not mean greater intelligence.

Low estrogen isn't ideal. Guys need some estrogen which is used for growth and maintainance of organs.

Do you guys think this bloke watches what he eats? He looks too retarded to track calories and macros. I might be wrong tho.

does estrogen promote muscle growht?

>tfw strogenlet
>tfw cant grow organs
>tfw organelet

most people who are more intelligent are just better in every aspect, they look better, they are healthier, richer and so on

Because they're too stupid to do SL

isnt it optimal to have bottomed estrogen during puberty though? (for like really narrow hips and tall height)

and yes take it from me i ran 700mg tren and baby jesus i got nothing from it, likely from me using letro to crash my estrogen

He isn't even that aesthetic. Just look at his fucking traps and you can tell that he doesn't deadlift. He's like the fag at the gym who just benches and curls.

jej

but at least you got strenght gains ?

Cant really be arguing this, imlplying you're not injecting roids but even if you are you will have to at least

>Have a strict diet
>Lift 3-7 times a week and have to go hard as fuck unless you roid
>get a good amount of sleep 8hrs a night

also again if you roid the sides will fuck with you

These smart guys just dont do it because it has to constantly be on your mind and the rewards are not that great, you look good and good health but if you just did 1 hr cardio in the morning and not eat too much garbage/have a decent diet and occasionally lift some weight like 3x a month. Its not alot to think about and you get most of the benefits. Natty lifting to what you call an aesthetic physique is a pretty large sacrifice and these people just dont care for it. I love lifting and dieting so ill do it but i can easily see why smart people dont.

You're confusing "happy" with low IQ.
Lots of smart people are miserable and associate a miserable personality with intelligence.

hardly any, i didnt count reps and weight but it wasnt any better than when i was natty

No but it promotes bone growth and bone density

No it's about a balance. During puberty having estrogen is good and it's actually what makes your bones grow. It's the reason why you get shit like acne and oily skin.

how could you deny being 2m though?

why the fuck do people keep making threads about this guy?

WHAT UYP YOUTUIBE

I can't. But just believe me when I say you need some estrogen

damn yeah dude i was just trolling on that part

ive been on letro since september and jumping jacks destroy my toes

i also cant even pay attention in a conversation anymore, its horrible

because he's /ourguy/

Natty lifting isn't that hard, just get your shit together. I personally combine lifting 3x a week with muay thai 2 or 3x a week, and I pour my heart out into muay thai when I'm there. If I didn't also have a business to keep track of, I would have ample time for work, exercise, AND a social life.

I guess it depends on the angle + lighting since it varies. Logan looks better than Jake sans the fucked up teeth.

Because they focus on being aesthetic and athletic over intelligent

>how tf do you even know about the rat thing
Litterally one of his first "return" videos includes him taking a fish from their pond up on land and giving it cpr, and him tazing dead rats twice

His goal is attention, he knows drama garners it. His strategy has always been controversy, his work is finding a balance for optimum attention.

I know about the rat thing as well because everyone won't shut up about it. It's pretty hard not to hear about all of their dumb shit at this point

The higher the IQ, the higher the chance of depression.

Depression makes you not give a fuck about yourself.

no

>tfw too smart but poor

> tippty fedoorah
> tippity ay
> my oh my what a larpity gay

>implying all rich people are smart
>implying all poor people are stupid

>Most of his viewers are women
His viewers are actually children, and most of his subs are bought poverty subs.
As a matter of fact, 99% of the top guys would probably lose everything if they put in an algorithm that checks to see how many of their subs are actual functioning accounts or just toy/bot accounts.

I'm guess that cock sucker that has the backing of SOMEONE in Youtube would get demoted to cock sucking fuccboi and completely demonitized so fast.

It's like "they" are trying to create an artificial pewdiepie a second time and some scumbag somewhere who's completely divorced from normal reality fucked it up

That and many channels are being secretly strangled of shown views while faggots like the twat in the OP are openly and very obviously pushed by youtube overall.
Hell that cocksucker is even pushed in the supposedly safe for kids youtube kids app. .

Well, but there's a good thing that will come out of this. People like him and the other scumbags will create a market for third party youtube app that has a "block this channel and all videos that come from this person or mentions this person place or thing".

This is the right answer. It's all about the looking-glass self and self-fulfilling prophecies. It starts when others don't see you as smart, then you stop seeing yourself as smart, from there you don't read as much, possibly do worse at school, and eventual you truly aren't smart for your age.

kill urself

Lots of bb guys started lifting to compensate for something else (lack of personality, ridiculous voice, stupidity, etc.), hence the stereotype of the dumb bodybuilder.

>isnt it optimal to have bottomed estrogen during puberty though? (for like really narrow hips and tall height)
"no", pic related is what that looks like. And this is why bro-endocrinologists are one of the most dangerous things there is and teens should not be playing around with aromatase inhibitors.

hes not high t either though

I wouldn't call those nipples being aesthetic

I can't find bloods for this specific individual, but men with aromatase deficiency tend to have testosterone on the upper average to high range, their average range is something like 20-35nmol.

probably not in that man though

the guy here is described to have overly large balls, which the guy above doesnt appear to have

That doesn't mean he has low testosterone, and he exhibits exactly the same features as the individual described in your article (taller than expected terminal height, eunuchoid proportions, low bone age compared to chronological age).

yes those arent disgusting traits like the image above shows, the man lacks any sort of hair or mazculination

Those are quite literally the defining characteristics of aromatase deficiency. It has absolutely nothing to do with body hair.

wait damn i just found the bloods of the man above

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4457386/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4457386/table/T1/

isnt his knock knees the only thing that looks bad on him(excluding the overweightness)? afterall men are supposed to have longer limbs than women

In absolute terms, not proportionally, he has what are termed eunuchoid or feminized proportions. He also has extremely reduced bone diameter and density compared to peers.

Oh, and estradiol deficiency is pretty much what causes him to be overweight, as its correlated with both insulin resistance, central obesity and even depression.

damn man yeah good points

could you expand also on eunuchoid proportions being feminine? ive been on almost a year long quest to try to find out things that cause it

eje-online.org/content/159/2/179.short

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/100/3/E508/2840006

It seems very confusing as for example androgen immune men with the lowest levels of estradiol tend to have longer limbs while in kleinfilters more estradiol is correlated with longer limbs

he looks like a literal caveman, what the fuck are you talking about

I wish I could make a sex tape that made me famous

user.. on average.. it does.

In fact it does to such an extent that once you look at the data anyone with a brain would rather be born with High IQ than wealth.

It's simple enough, women have reduced relative spine length. The reason it is present in both androgen deficiency and something like klinefelters is because klinefelter males also have functional androgen deficiency on account of their hypogonadism, this prevents epiphyseal closure and causes disproportionate vertical growth.

That's incredibly intelligent considering he is paid based on views. Same way how CNN is making money hand over fist right now by dividing the market so that the left eats up whatever they say, and the right tunes in to hate watch and look for examples of how they're "fake news". Fox News has done the same thing for longer btw, but with the parties flipped.

Everyone can use anabolic steroids and still be mindnumbingly retarted.
Rich white boi.

>implying that the face isnt determined by hormones in your mothers womb