Chicken- over rice with veggies
beef- ground, as a meat sauce on pasta and as a Guinness stew with soda bread
Fish- pan fried with potatoes
Sweet potatoes - grated and pressed into a sheet then fried to make a hashbrown
Oats- oatified

That's most of the mainstays

Tits and ass of course

Saved. Thanks, user

If you want to do the egg whites thing make sure you get pasteurized or safe to drink so you don't fucking die in the quest for gainz.

Forgot that when I make rice I get some black beans in there for the magnesium and protein gains

>What are you eating to get big?
But I don't want to 'get big', OP, I race bikes and I need the best possible power-to-weight ratio, which means the best amount compact, dense, lower-body muscle, the minimum of upper-body muscle, and the lowest bodyfat percentage I can have and still be healthy, plus the highest aerobic endurance and highest muscular endurance I can possibly train for.

3500-4000 I guess.
Basal MR is 2500.

Today I ate an entire package of turkey sausage links for breakfast, pasta, and 4 chicken thighs for dessert.

Breakfast is usually:
>~150g broccoli
>~130g cucumber
>100g spinach
>100g kale
>1 cup mushrooms
>1 banana
>2 cups almond milk
Blended while I munch on
>2 carrots
Sometimes I'll make eggs if I have a lot to do later in the day.

Snacks/lunch:
>Peanutbutter sammies on wheat toast
>tuna/sardine sammies on wheat toast
>bananas
>hardboi'd eggs
>ephedrine

Preworkout meal is:
>200g brown rice
>100g chicken thigh

Postworkout is:
>200-300g whole wheat oats
>2-3 cups almond milk
>1-2 bananas
>3-6 tbsp peanutbutter
>carnation instant breakfast (chocolate)
>1 SCOOP

Want to add some fruit or something to my goatmeal. Something to break up its monotonous texture.

my supper: -one blood sausage
-one small steak
-shitload of basmati rice
-sliced jalapenos in butter

hang yourself

Thats goddamn beautiful, user.

Doesn't mean you don't need to get big.
Can't get dense muscle tissue without increasing mass.

Lol no

>poptart and coffee
>footlong roast beef sub w/ lettuce & tomato aka “roastie”
>2 baked chicken breasts and a bunch of tater tots
Don’t even know what the fuck I’m doing but this was enough food to make me almost vomit. I don’t know what I burn in a day it’s probably somewhere like 1500 cal. I was eating ramen noodle before I came here.
Basically just eating double what I usually would. I want to gain weight is all. I’m 5’ 10” 130lbs skellington.

>Muscle has poor power to weight ratio

Did you have a brainectomy to increase your speed?

Keep eating like shit and you'll look like shit. Learn how to cook fag.

How spaced out are your meals?

Very, I ate that in 4 sittings today which is typical. Also I find that when I eat more I don’t gain weight, I just take bigger and more frequent shits.

Btw each sitting is about 3.5 hours apart

Meatloaf, chicken drumsticks, broccoli and mixed peppers as a side for both, and protein smoothies.

I'll generally have a banana sandwich before a workout for simple carbs, and potassium.

I wish I wasn't cutting, or I'd be slathering the meatloaf in cheddar cheese tbhfams

With 5 Drumsticks, 2 servings of Meatloaf, 3 side servings of broccoli and mixed peppers, a protein smoothie with 2 scoops protein, milk, and frozen strawberry and banana, and a banana sandwich, my macros are 185.7g Carbs, 107.9g Fat, 199.5g Protein, 2408.1 Calories.

I really wish I was bulking

What does Veeky Forums pack for their daily lunch? Any working Veeky Forumsizens here that have a good lunch plan?
I've been packing myself a deli sandwich with a greek yogurt cup + granola for a while now, but I need to cut a lot of sodium out of my diet, and figured deli meat was the first thing that needed to go.

You're right. Can't go wrong with chicken, red potatoes and broccoli.

Here's what you do:
Eat more at breakfast, good food too. I like oatz and eggs but if I want more fat for bulking purposes I'll shred the fuck out of a sweet potato, and some flour so it coagulates, then fry it. It soaks up a lot of fat in the pan so it's calorie dense as fuck and has decent quality carbs too. I'll make maybe 300 grams of sweet potato worth, so sweet potatoes, half a cup of flour (inb4 >flour) and pepper. If I'm just doing oats I'll increase the number of eggs because that much oat would kill me dead.

Lunch - just eat something with protein and veggies, goal should be around 700-1000 calories if you got 800-500 at breakfast, such that the sum here is 1500. Remember to plan this shit, you only have to plan it once and that the biggest regret of a lot of guys who've been training for 5< years is not planning their meals sooner.

Throughout the day be sipping on something, grazing is the easiest way to gain weight fast which is why it's the downfall of so many fat fucks. I'd recommend a shake made of oats peanut butter and egg whites with the portions of each being tailored to your macro needs. Should be 1000 calories.

Dinner should be something that bring you up 3200, so get 700 calorie meal that fits your macros. You have all night to eat it so it can be 700 calories of uncooked spinach if that's what you want to do.

t. recover skeleton, was 130 am now 180 at 10% bf 6'2
also
>manlet

Just made Meatloaf muffins with Mashed potatoes and frozen broccoli. Going to eat that throught the week.

Breakfast is a nightmare because I only have eggs, potatoes and 40 lbs of Tri tip from work.

Thanks user. I hate eggs but everyone seems to swear by them so I will bear it for the gains. I just can’t live this way anymore. PB and oats are my favorites though.

Pb is basically pure fat so the calories are insane. if you hate eggs you can hide them in other foods reasonably effectively

I'd rather make something for lunch that's less effort than what I'm already doing for my dinners though.
I could probably try to meal prep something, would have to get myself into a schedule of doing it every Sunday.

I'm on a cut
Breakfast:
4 keto pancakes (basically eggs, cream cheese, and protein powder)

Lunch:
Sautéed chicken thigh with a white wine deglazing sauce and mushrooms and cream

Dinner:
Chicken breast
Cauliflower rice
Green beans

Total calories: 1,460

>keto
How's it working? I've been considering it for my next cut but I've never done it

not that guy but the best way to stick to diet (lifestyle) is by implementing foods that you enjoy. If you don't enjoy eggs, substitute it for something you do like. The goal isnt to bear through it but make it as easy as possible. life is to short to hate doing it.

I'd day that's generally true but the egg brotien is top tier and the best way to get it is fried eggs. There's probably some way to make it work.

Corn-fed and farm-bred

Basic shit like rice and meat, got a tub of lowfat plain greek yogurt started eating a cup, mixing it with a scoop of chocolate protein powder, it's not bad.

..Ish

The D-Ribose came.. Ashwagandha..

This pic's on the archives.