Hi, im a small human female looking to put mass and muscle onto my rear end. i am starting lifting today...

hi, im a small human female looking to put mass and muscle onto my rear end. i am starting lifting today. what recommendation do you have for a routine to get me started.

please help improve my ass.

Well you came to the wrong place because this is a board full of horny lonely men who hate women

SS + GOMAD

bent over ass slaps are a good way to start your routine. You can do them standing or with one or both knees on a bench. I like to start with 20 reps for each cheek.

Go read the sticky you dumb bitch

L O N D O N

>calculate your total caloric expenditure, you can do this to a somewhat accurate degree online, but your doctor would be able to do it perfectly
>if you're not used to eating a lot, start by eating 500cal more than what you need every day
>get a ton of protein, and I do mean a ton. At least 1.5g per pound of bodyweight every single day. Chicken breast, tuna, spinach and broccoli are good ways to get this, but depending on your regular diet you might have to adjust it to your own needs
>start lifting weights, with a focus on squats and deadlifts. That will build your glutes and lower back and make your ass look smooth and joocy
>though you might want to throw in some cardio just for your own health, and do upper body exercises too so your body looks even

godspeed femanon

epic first post lol he's spot on

improving a female buttocks is a noble goal. its basically improving society.

i'd prob do starting strength, seems to have done the same to the lads around here. also run hills and do the stair stepper. eat a bunch of protein and above maintenance calories.

what type of body do you have?

Typical roastie, just wants success spoonfed to "her"

eat protein and shit
do squats, ass to grass
do cardio
enjoy getting eye raped by men
you're welcome

>what type of body do you have?

im very small and underweight. i have always had problems gaining weight and eating big.

i am going to try and eat muchhhh food.

o k

thanks ill do 100

Short answer: Long answer: Now go lift some fucking iron lassie

>i am going to try and eat muchhhh food.
DON'T eat junk food. It's addictive as all hell, and you'll look and feel like shit. Cook your own meals.

amanda?

Sit on my (my) dick x fail

I will do 5x3 with a minute in between, sorry but thats the best I can do

amanda talk to me pls

are you amanda from dubai?

Hip thrusts

Mfw I want to do hip thrusts and bridges but am a scared autist who has to hid in a weird part of the gym so chads in the weight area wont watch me thrust my lady bits.

Do parallel squats and not atg. You're welcome.

Hip thrusts n lunges are the recipe user, squats work the quads way more than the ass. Glute kickback machine too if your gym has one

Thanks for the info. Been doin squats but I definitely feel more glute DOMS from lunges and kickbacks (did 110lbs on my gyms kickback machine the other day, not bad for a noob I think). Im gunna do the hip thrusts in the far corner from the weight racks because Im a pussy and I cant handle guys mirin the thrusts. Have only done them at home up to this point and the progress has been minimal.

no sorry I'm in london

damn ight my bad

Fuck off roastie, your kind isn't welcome here.

Ye I always get weird looks when I do hip thrusts, but without a heavy barbell it is hard to make a lot of progress. Increase the weight on lunges (just hold kettlebells or something). I doubt your gym has a safety squat bar but if so Hatfield lunges are really good. Kickback machine at that weight is good, with that workout and just any leg workout make sure you flex the glutes the whole time, it is really easy to let the other muscles take over unless you focus on the glute contraction. Good luck OP I hope you get a big ass

let me guess you're also a pathetic boohoo boy who cries because no gf

Do 5x5 but replace ohp with hip thrusters and add hip abductors excercises.

Not him but

Go to some other website, don't try to ruin the culture here pleb

Have you read the sticky by chance?

Tie a sweater around your waist. I've seen girls do that frequently to feel less self-conscious.

Pretty much everything this guy said. Also I guess you could find some insta chick who does bootybuilding and see what they do/recommend, but obviously take it with a grain of salt.

Bosd budd

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Competitive pole dance exercises are great for booty lifts and spread eagle stretches.

you can't. it's genetics you dumb fuck

too true :(

sounds like you need buzzfeed's 100squats everyday for 30days

You don't need to eat 500 kcal more. 300-400 will be enough for you.
You don't need to eat 1.5g of protein per pound of your body weight. This is a myth debunked by science. 1.2g-.1.3g is enough, maybe even 1.1g-1.2g cause you're female.

FPBP

Hip thrust, squat and Romanian deadlift.

We can't help you if you don't post a picture. Need to see what your working with first.

>Im a small human female
Go back to your fucking shithole planet you big LARPing space nigger