Comforting feels

Somewhere out there, the alternate reality version of yourself is doing much better than you.

i just got unbanned, cant get much better. Now Im about to cum in my waifu

Tomorrow's you will be doing better than today's you. We are mutable creatures, constantly changing and evolving in time.

For the first 10 years of my adult life, I felt like I was clawing my way back. But now I feel like I've finally made it

alternate realities statistically are probably not real

>floundering around at a college I don't want to be at
>best friend just helped his dad pay half of a deposit on a house
>he's a year younger than me and a manager at a fast food chain

Reported

If you take you Autism and weaponize it correctly; normies will one day have to answer to you as their boss.

Also

No matter how special you think you are you are replaceable; just like all the thots that reject you.

Wellthe universe it’s self is so vast there’s probably a planet out there where you’re doing better

The alternate reality version of yourself probably wouldn't want to be friends with you either.

Get out there and improve yourself

This was supposed to be a comfy feels thread wtf bros

Inspire to be better as your friend is, youll get no where being a sad sack of jealous shit

>oldest brother
>younger brothers all make about $5000 a month
>parents are proud of them
>I have no job at all
>instead posting in a feels thread on a malaysian ditch digging message board

That’s fucking it, today I’ll make a change

Like what user, what could you possibly do

people talk shit about frogposting, but I fucking love all these pepe memes man. they do an excellent job of conveying various subtle and complex emotions. Pepe can be hilarious and he can be profound. He is the product of our collective genius.

>alternate reality self
Due to causality, that's impossible. Everything that exists is a result of literally everything that's come before it. So, you wouldn't have made better choices, because the choice you made is the only possible choice you couldn't made. Cause and effect. The concept of alternate realities just feels like wishful thinking. Any quantum science shit to back it up?

How do they do it?

agreed, there is something so real in the facial expressions of a retarded baby frog

Well, get a job for a start

They’re highly educated. I chose a terrible degree which I didn’t even finish.

people talk shit about trollfaceposting, but I fucking love all these ttollface memes man. they do an excellent job of conveying various subtle and complex emotions. Troll face can be hilarious and he can be profound. He is the product of our collective genius.

it's kind of presumptuous of you to assume pepe is retarded

Somewhere out there, the alternate reality version of yourself is doing much worse than you.

I can't be the only one here who finds pleasure in knowing that my life is better than a near infinite number of lives from alternate realities.

Fuck

No. You seem to think the Heisenberg interpretation is the only interpretation of quantum mechanics. What op described fit within the many worlds interpretation.

Also probably a much WORSE one too.