Any friendless uni robots here? Just lost all of mine

Any friendless uni robots here? Just lost all of mine.

i'll bite. how'd you lose them in one fell-swoop?

Is this just r9k now?

Lost all of my "friends" last semester, been friendless since September.
My Uni has a powerlifting team which is starting practices soon though so hopefully I'll make some friends there.

How is it being friendless? Its only been a few days but it already feels awful.

This isn't the first time I've been completely friendless.
I moved in the middle of my junior year of HS and never made any friends throughout the rest of it.
I don't even know why I'm alive anymore, just don't want to kill myself at this young of an age desu.
But hey, we're all gonna make it... at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Are we going to make it? It doesn't really feel like it. What weight ive lossed, I've immediatly gained back, and now friendless. Im sure we can bounce back.

What's up brother?

Being friendless causes depression in the long run, also it's really hard to get a gf as you don't have a social circle to meet girls. Sometimes I think about kms

Good luck to everyone though

2nd year reporting in. everyone looks intimidating at this school and the girls look like they only want a chad.

I realised they were just toxic af. Constantly used as the butt of all their jokes, none of my successes were praised, and any minor failure was immediatly used to humilate me. Feels bad man.

Lmao York
t. Carleton chad

Its /r9kpolsoclgbt/

Oh then you're definetly better off without them trust me friend. They were not worth it, you'll make true friends eventually

i am 25 and i have been friendless since i was around 12-13, and that included college as well

anyomne else in my position would have killed themselves a long time ago. i dont know why i havent

Having to start from scratch is awful though. Pretty socially retarted suprise suprise

nop

UBC anons I'll be your friend for shits and giggles.

I lost all my friends because I never really associated with them outside of school. I've never been the type to invite people out or have text convos so we just drifted away as time went on. Sucks thh

friendship is a fake concept. Invest into alliances, not friendships. Difference being that friends are just people you are friendly with because you like hanging out but alliances are people you actually need to do stuff together and a natural friendliness occurs and as soon as the need for each other goes away, so does the alliance. That is a concept based in reality. Friendships are a hollywood concept.

>anyomne else in my position would have killed themselves a long time ago.

LOOOOL You just don't have any friends mate, stop being so dramatic.

>being this bitter

A good friend is indistinguishable from family user.

Not him. I'm usually pretty cynical, but so much crazy shit has happened in the world that I kind of just think life will work itself out somehow. Maybe not, but I'll never know if I don't keep going.

i dont believe in family either beyond their actual utility

t. Griffith

i was friendless until junior yr of college. get tinder. they either fuck you or friendzone you so its win-win. i have tons of girls i can hit up whenever to go out. you cannot beta orbit though or youll go back to being friendless.

Yeah, I know. It was pretty evident from your previous post you see relationships as partnerships from which you can gain from as you please.

With that in mind, it's possible to care for another person's well being with no real gain except for their health. Sometimes it's okay to just enjoy someone else's company, even if they're not furthering your career or introducing you to business partners or whatever.

Your unwillingness to belive doesn’t make it untrue user. Almost the same as saying that you don’t belive that putting your benis in bagina feels good.

if you are actually friendless you should honestly enter full on cocoon mode, focus entirely on increasing wealth, increasing education, fitness, hobbies,

some people just werent meant to be with other people dunno how you dont get that by now

Just forgo all embarrassment and youll figureitout.exe.

of course it's possible, I did it in the past and people do it all the time and it works out great for them. It's just not how reality works but sure, if everybody around you believes it and they act on their beliefs then it works out well even though it makes no sense
Kind of like a cult

you get used to it

did most of my first year units externally

this is going to be my first semester i actually attend the university

any tips to not be a loner fuck?

Get involved with a club

>lgbt
"no"