5' 11" 135 lb. thinboi here. Just started working out, so I'd like to make sure I'm not making any glaring errors...

5' 11" 135 lb. thinboi here. Just started working out, so I'd like to make sure I'm not making any glaring errors, if one of you fellas wouldn't mind looking things over.
Daily intake:
3000 mg fish oil and flax seed
1.3 lb of chicken breast
1 lb or brown rice (measured dry)
A few handfuls of broccoli (generally raw)
This only equals a little over 2k calories, and my recommended is just under 3k, so I've been doing 3/4 C (12T) peanut butter because it's calorie dense and I have trouble keeping down so much food, even when I snack throughout the day

Workouts-wise, I've been doing Sean10mm's stripped 5x5. I've enjoyed the compound lifts so far, so unless it's agreed to be super underwhelming, I'd like to stick with this one, I'm just lifting for general strength anyway.
Really the only part of this I'm not enjoying is cramming so much food down, but I'm hoping that'll get a little easier as time passes.

Any glaringly obvious holes that I'm missing? Also, what sort of time-frame am I looking at to see improvement? After the first week I increased my deadlift to 95 (I know, I know, but I'm very proud nonetheless) but I hear that gains slow down after the early stages.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am bulking on 4.3k calories, and one of the things that makes everything easier for me is to mix yogurt with oats.

Make sure to get the heavy calorie yogurt, the one that is ~100 calories per 100g.

I eat 1 kg yogurt with 300g oats, split up in two portions, which alone is 10*100+300*400=2200 calories

>10*100+300*400=2200

I ment

10*100+3*400=2200

with a diet with so little variety, you're gonna develop some massive micro-nutrient deficiencies. don't know shit about your program, and won't educate myself on it. post it if you actually want advice about it. I'd recommend eating more calorie dense foods until I reached 150ish lbs. Then I would start trying to clean bulk. With noob gains, you will not gain much fat on the way up to 150 if you're consuming adequate protein. When you get to 150, that is still a very, very plain diet. You'll definitely need a good multivitamin.

meant* sigh

As a former skellyfag hard gainer I highly suggest adding milk into your diet, at least twice a day, it will fill in the gaps when you feel like you just cant eat anymore. Fairlife if youre not a poorfag and want the extra protein (worth it). Are you drinking protein powder yet? I also recommend cooking your broccoli (roasted or steamed) as it will make it nutrients easier to absorb. Consider diversifying your meat and veggie sources so you dont burn out on flavors. Canned tuna and salmon are wonderful snacks and pretty cheap. Dont know much about your program but if you need anymore advice on diet I can help with that.

Isn't 3000 calories a bit extreme for someone who's 135 lbs? Won't that make you fat?

As a side note if you are going to drink so much calcium you will absolutely need to supplement magnesium for proper absorption.

This user is spot on about micros. Dont forget about them. If you cant eat a diverse diet you absolutely need a multivitamin but its better to just learn how to properly cook AND take a multi.

t. pussiboi
I escaped 126 lb mode eating 3500 calories a day and did not get fat. just lifted hard as fuck on the way up.

If it's 5x5s it's going to be a strength training program, so just stick with it. Diversify your diet and take a multi, what you eat doesn't matter as long as you're eating at your size. You'll get sick of dieting, so just eat everything and anything you can. As long as you're getting your daily protein, calorie, and carb requirements, you can eat anything else. Just ensure you throw some greens and fruits in, and you won't have to look at any iron supplements in your multi.

You can cycle creatine too, which will help immensely with beginner gains. Just do a 6 month cycle of 5g/day and you'll be set.

Ooh, I never thought about yogurt, and I've also heard some really good things about oats. I don't buy it much though, is the kind of yogurt you're talking about very expensive? Trying to save where I can
I actually forgot to mention that yes, I am eating multivitamins, just kind of a random grab-bag of bottles I already had (no idea why) I've been trying to read up on what I'll need in that direction to stay healthy. I just figured that if it would help move things along faster, I don't really mind eating bland and repetitive foods.
Milk in lieu of water? I've been drinking a ton, but I have a bunch of milk stored up. I don't drink protein, according to my calculator I've been getting enough from the chicken, and powder less cost-effective than frozen breasts. I actually don't mind the taste, I just end up mixing the rice and chicken strips together in a pan and shoveling it with a soup spoon over the course of the day
I hope not- I've been using this:
scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
and I'm supposed to be hitting like 2900 daily calories

Honestly, I can cook, but it just takes a ton of time just for taste. Is there any advantages over just doing what I'm doing and taking multis? With what I'm doing I can just cook it all up in the morning, eat some, and stick it in the fridge to be snacked on over the course of a day. Also; what do you mean by calcium absorption?
3500 per day? how did you manage that? I'm having serious issues just with what I'm doing, and I'm cheating a bit with the peanut butter
I've heard some people talking about macro nutrient ratios, but not a lot about hitting a minimum carb level. If I'm not hitting what I need with my current diet, what would you recommend?

I'm from Denmark and pay ~$2 per 1 kg of yogurt.

I reckon if you are from US it is a lot cheaper since our tax is a lot higher than yours.

Also get fine rolled oats like pic related, it mixes/tastes better imo

the problem is that because you're spreading your meals throughout the day, your stomach doesn't need to expand to hold a ton of food
eat one meal a day for a week (think buffet) and you'll have a much easier time cramming food down your throat the week after

Is there any benefit besides stomach capacity? I've heard differing theories on how many meals per day are optimal, so I just defaulted to a bunch of little ones because it's easier to get it down.
Looking at the nutritional info, oats seem pretty similar to brown rice. What's the difference, from a utilitarian standpoint?

not op but

>be emaciated abhorrently weak manlet
>try to start bulking
>first thing i go for is oats
>try them in different forms, smoothies, oatmeal, etc
>give me terrible digestive problems, horrible gas, disgusting shits

i guess there goes that

Pro tip: throw a can of condensed cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup in your chicken rice mush. Makes it taste soo damn good and will give you some extra calories if you need it. Also no milk instead of water, drink plenty of water. But add milk into your routine if youre having a hard time meating your calorie goals. You really should add some diversity to your meal plan for sustainability of your gains, program and diet desu.

Calcium needs magnesium and vit D to be properly absorbed. Google it if youre interested I dont really feel like spoon feeding you the info.

Have you tried overnight oats?

Huh, that's an excellent idea, I'm gonna have to try that one!

i havent soaked them overnight but i have soaked them for hours in the milk before making the smoothie, no difference. and it isnt like i gave up, i tried to power through it for months and i couldnt do it anymore

Milk was the key to getting me up to that. A lot of days I would actually eat more. When I started, I would actually get sick around 2500 calories, but every day, I just forced myself to eat as much as I could, often to the point of gagging, until I got to where I could eat 3500 calories. It only took maybe 2 or 3 weeks honestly. Eventually I got to where I could pretty much eat however much I wanted.

i'm 25, 5'9" 130-135 lbs and honestly it scares me to think of how few calories i eat every day for years and years. i probably have eaten an average of easily less than 2000, probably fewer than 1500 calories a day for pretty much my entire life

A lot of people have talked about milk, so I think I'll start moving some of my water intake over to that. Seriously though, who would have thought that eating a lot would be the hardest part of working out?

30yo 5'10" 125lbs here. Started lifting a month ago and got my test levels checked. Fucking 95. So I got put on trt 200mg a week. 2nd shot ever I do tomorrow, and I already feel like a thousand bucks. My dick is constantly hard as fuck and my gf is tired of having to suck it twice a day on top of fucking before work. This was all in the first week. Am I going to get shredded here pretty soon? I'm getting around 2200 calories right now and trying to bump that up to 3000

bump it up.

How could you get gf

Add tren

Got her over 5 years ago so she's locked in. Went from super libshit to trump voting gun toting khazar milker. Trying to get her on a squat program though her butt needs to get bigger.

>Went from super libshit to trump voting gun toting khazar milker.

>even in a skelly thread, Veeky Forums turns it into LMAO LIBSHIT MAGA thread

Can I just do this without anything extra? I mean I do have a source in extra test. My friend who told me about trt is on it too and has plenty of extra to sell me if I wanna stack my prescribed 200mg a week dose.

>flaxseed
800% as estrogenic as soy, remove that shit from your life before you start liking getting fucked in the ass.

Hmm? From what I've heard it's pretty healthy, what am I missing here?

t. leftypol

For women, it is recommended in their menopause.
Imagine what it does for a male.
800 fucking percent.

don't add tren until you're heavier and know what you're doing. 200 mg is a good dose for cruising. just give it time and stay in a caloric surplus. you'll see results. if you want to see more gains, maybe do a cycle at 500 mg for about 12 weeks, but make sure you do your research on "blast and cruise" as its known.

Everyone swears by the Scooby's workshop calculator, and it wanted me to take some. Error, maybe? Should I really just chuck it? I mean, it's not like it's expensive or anything, I'm just curious

Yes.
While you're at it, throw away all beer, also estrogenic.

i'd drop it.

I'll do my best. Thanks for the heads-up!

Not him but I'm pretty much you at that mode.
I'll be sure to drink milk. I don't know if GOMAD is a meme or not but it can't hurt to supplement everything with glasses of milk