I didn't know you could get abdominal DOMS

I didn't know you could get abdominal DOMS

Help~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5uCyZnS0Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

come back when you get an insanely painful AB cramp that makes your abs look like a spilled box of legos.

THAT is true horror.

Fucking white male fetishising of the femme experience. Stop appropriateing OUR experience you misogynistic male. Acting like you the first to experience stomach cramping. Welcome to being a female each month suffering from literally VIOLENT CRAMPING. This is how I know God is misogynistic.

You got the wrong color one ya dunce

I can't even do one of these fucks, i can only do it from my knees?

how can I work up to doing at least one?

you're supposed to be on your knees when you do it ya dumb ass

well how can i do a standing one then?

can you even touch the floor with your hands while standing? I guess that's one way to start

I had this happen to me when i sneezed, my upper abs fully cramped up. Fucking horrible.

Only that colour gives you DOMS

yeah, I have no problem doing most stretches or planks, but I couldn't do a standing ab-rollout to save my life on one of these things

I thought doing them from the ground would be a good way to build up to it, but i'm not sure if it's working or not

ab roller more like
faggot roller
AHAHAHHahHAHAHAH

Here's a (you). Happy? Now fuck off

So you bought a meme-wheel and decided to jump right to the advance movement?

Did you load up lmao2pl8 the first day in the gym? Or did you start small and build up? Now why wouldn't you do the same with this?

You're probably never going to be able to do standing ab rollouts unless you're short and very lean. I have found that my body is just too long and heavy from all of the muscle to support the entire length, all the way rolled out. do them on your knees, it's a ridiculous good workout.

>you're supposed to be on your knees when you do it ya dumb ass
>im a new idiot

That post was literally 2 hours old, user.

How about doing something like the gymnasts do where they lift their legs while standing on their hands in a single smooth movement wthout jumping.

>heavy from all of the muscle to support the entire length
Please stop

Oh fug I’m scared now

youtube.com/watch?v=_5uCyZnS0Mk

DYEABR?

I've seen a lot of muscle development, particularly lower abs/Adonis belt, from this thing.

Any point in doing these? I’m seeing good progress from hanging leg raises alone.

They're a very good exercise, I'd say do them just so you have some variety in your core workout

I thought it was funny

>being baited so easily

I witnessed someone have it.

They work really well for me, I do rheum because I fucking HATE leg raises.

This is not nice. I feel it building in the last couple of reps and always stop because scurd