ITT only perfect 10/10 bodies

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/euddeume_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> 10/10 bodies
> fake tits

>pedofag
kill self now, rather painfully

Fake tits are trash. Would literally rather have her be flat chested than have two blobs of silicons bolted on. It's comically bad.

Only if your a cheap fuck

That's some leap of logic to justify your love of bolt-ons.

Well that isn't my problem since I'm not going to pay for some thot's procedure

The ultimate lifeform

Sauce

instagram.com/euddeume_/

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

If you told me this was a dude I’d believe you. Grow some fucking taste.

>Grow some fucking taste

Bodies that lack Aryan white skin, blonde hair, and blue or green eyes are objectively 1/10 trash tier genetic mistakes in the human lineage. Thank fuck CRISPR will let us Aryanize the next generation nonviolently.

>Aryan
> white skin, blonde hair
kek

Yes, those are Aryan traits. You are clearly a historylet who believed Hollywood that Pajeets and Iranians are Aryans.
All you had to do was read some bronze age history to find out Iranians and the high caste of India have a small bit of Aryan DNA, but that Germanics are pure Aryans.

>You are clearly a historylet who believed Hollywood that Pajeets and Iranians are Aryans
holy fucking shit you stupid retard.this is what happens when you get you get your daily news from /pol/ you fucking subhuman. the word aryan itself is sanskrit which was the ancient language of india. even the swastika is taken from hinduism. fucking brainlet read a book before you type all this shit out and scream muh joos all the time you fucking subhuman. i bet you look like pic related

What great leaders, inventors, scientists, authors, fighters, are 100% aryan?
Real deal, not "meme" social engineering aryan guys. Real deal aryans.

I'm curious.

>no Blahino in the entire thread
dafuq