You wonder why you all can't get a GF

Pic related is how all you muscle-obsessed idiots talk to women, how about you try making some social gains for once?

Nice projection

>those man hands

If I ever reach 315 bench for reps, I will be the happiest man alive.

Quick reminder that if a gym bunny asks you where the bathroom is, she’s either retarded, or actually trying to get you to converse with her. In that situation, it’s perfectly fine to peacock a little and put yourself out there. It’s what she wants.

Okay but here's the thing they are actually at the bank

Obviously the dude in the pic does not bench 315 for reps. Maybe, and i mean MAYBE 1rm but even that’s a stretch. Not to mention he just happens to bench exactly 3 plates and squat exactly 4 plates? Seems to me like he’s lying

No, I know why I can't get a gf. 1) I don't try, and 2) I don't socialize enough.

I am a sad fuxk.
So, I don't need a GF.
I am my own gf. Already...

Reminds me of that greentext about the dude at the doctor who thought the doc was implying he roided.

Wen't something like
>at doc
>about to have blood drawn
>doc says "Well at least you aren't afraid of needles"
>haha it's actually all natural
>doc bertstare.jpg
>"I was talking about your tattoo, you're way too small to be or steroids"
>y-you too

>literally nobody lies about their prs
this isn't something new

That’s my gf talking to me, she’s way more of a gym rat.

When it comes to social gains you gotta ask yourself: Do you lack social skills, because you don't enjoy social interaction or do you not enjoy social interaction, because you lack social skills? If it's the former you're not going to make significant social gains, it simply goes against your nature. You can become better at social interaction, but you still won't feel comfortable or motivated doing it, so you will always just play a role.

How the fuck do you drive conversation from "Where's the bathroom?"

>It's over there. haha I pee too isn't urinating fun?

i remember that , kek
nice dubs

I don't actually wonder about that I know its because I'm really ugly haha

>8 hours old
>people still responding

Boy oh boy you're gonna be disappointed

She's the one who started with a closed-end question, it's up to her to respond with something that will lead to a conversation.
> thanks, hey I've seen you lift, you're a big guy

i just realised that i always talk about diet and food with girls. is this bad? even laughed at a girl when she said she ate oats with sugar

Keked

this person has never talked to anyone outside of 9gag

sage in options field

If I take the those gains off will you die?

"Right over there. Are you new here?"