Do rappers roid?

Do rappers roid?

I don't see why they wouldn't. Most of them are already on plenty of drugs.

its called GAME theory bruh

>220 bench press

Nah its the BBC genetics

They used to.
Most of the rappers nowadays are skinny twink dyels.

>obnoxious plate increments

>autistic OCD disorder
What if the gym's busy and he have to mix up the plates?

>Tfw nobody cares about your quints

> benching with a 45, 35, 25, 10, and 2 5's on each side instead of using 45+45+35
> rappers confirmed for idiots

Yeah, the record producers nowadays like their rappers twinky and ready to get their boipussy pounded.

Checking my own digits, holy shit

Yes. They negROID

>pretending rap hasn't always been really really really gay

what if he wasn't sure how high to go and didn't have spotters, so he did it incrementally? What's wrong with being safe?

>Pretending that music hasn't always been really really gay.

No shit. I knew something was up when I saw the "where the hood at" video from dmx and realized...there's a lot of swole nekkid greased up niggas in that video.
Basically every genre and musician you can name is filled with fags of various levels. If not then they're either the kids of rich famous people or jewish.
And all of them. Basically every single one of them are like that.

When they started trying to teach kids homosex and satan worshiip(which is a thing and a means of creating easily manipulated slaves) is when people started to pull back on pop and most forms of music.

Hell even the so called good and clean and wholesome country music is no better.

checked

>45, 35, 25, 10 x2
>220lbs

It's 295

Also 100% of negroids "become" homosexual in prison, which means they were already that to begin with. Negroids overall are a race of homosexuals. Disgusting.

...what?

>warm up sets don't exist

You heard me Sambo. We know. You niggers are all inherently gay.

Looks pretty natty to me, his traps seem big but that’s all

>constantly rap about drugs and various criminal acts
>gee I wonder if they use a huge illegal shortcut to gains