So, if phytoestrogens are less potent than other estrogens and block the receptors...

So, if phytoestrogens are less potent than other estrogens and block the receptors... doesnt that mean that you will have less active estro in your system when eating soy etc.?

>synthetic braphog
Is she a gains goblin like actual women? Is considered fapping if you fuck it? Do you think the brain can tell the difference?

Also, can BPA leech into my dick?

HOW CAN REAL WOMEN EVEN COMPETE

>Do you think the brain can tell the difference?
Your brain doesn't even tell the difference between fapping and sex.

The snatch and ass are only 7 inches deep.
Even the sex toys are shallow cuntlets for gods sake.

How much are those? I wanna get one just for the sake of it. I want to see how real it feels

Around 2K
Still far cheaper than an actual gf though

It doesn't come with the hoodie and converse

What the fuck is wrong with this board?
>the pictar
>the picture
>everyrhing is about the picture
Retards.

hello soyeddit

i don't know, i see so much disinfo about this. the claim makes sense, but then you see trannies who don't want to go to the doctor for transition medications dosing themselves with pueraria mirifica (loaded with phytoestrogens) to start growing breasts and redistributing fat so i have no idea at this point

>are less potent
wut
they're more potent because they bind more strongly and don't break down as quickly
they aren't blocking those receptors, they're triggering them

Yes and it might even downregulate estrogen production.

>50%
phytos are hundreds of thousands times weaker, and this simply isn't the case.

no, they are 1000 fold weaker, you know nothing

being 1000 fold weaker and 50,000 fold greater in number is a net increase in estrogenic effect

Last time I looked the estimated number I found was 12000 times weaker. Plus it has been shown to decrease estrogen levels a few times. Doing math like that is literally retarded.

That pic looks like Zehra Elise

Never make the picture more interesting or distracting than the topic, OP should’ve known better

the decrease in estro is already factored in, it was reduced by 25%

can you read?

Decrease is in total decrease after everything, are you retarded? I mean you clearly are if you post a pic like that and assume that's scientific and has ANY meaning.