Go on date with qt

>go on date with qt
>she suggests Jap sushi joint
>not fond of eating food outside my ethnic background but I go along with it
>food is decent but towards the end of dinner I figure out the brown salty sauce is a soy product
I kept my cool until I got back home and immediately made myself throw up. The soy was in my body for about 45 mins. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/10 made me read and reply

Screwed. Consuming soy is a slippery slope

start bra shopping immediately

I wish I was joking, seriously how long do you have after consuming something before it enters your intestines for absorbtion?

Calm down, you’re fine.

PATHETIC

Absorption of food in upper intestines start after 10-20 seconds

If you’re not larping you are in serious need of therapy. Soy consumption in moderate doses does not affect your estrogen at all. I bet you even drink milk which is proven to increase estrogen and decrease T. Get a grip on life dude

Don't the xenoestrogens in soy have an amplified effect? I've read it doesn't take much...

RIP, OP

Literal soyboy

its fine only unfermented soy gives you man tittys soy sauce is fermented

>tfw I insisted she go home instead of come over so I could go full bulimic on my soy filled stomach
...so did I just guarantee several more years of virginity thanks to believing shitposts?

Yes.

Yes. Goddamn this thread got sad real quick

>a person THIS DUMB can get a date with a qt

Ebin 5/7 include me in the screencap rebbit

worthless bait. here's your (you).

come on man.

fake.

Yes but it's fermented. So the typical soyboy properties are gone

Cmon give me some slack. You don't have to be a brainlet to be convinced by posts that seem to make sense.

>taking posts on Veeky Forums at face value

>tfw had sushi
>tfw dipped it in soy sauce
>tfw still had a rock hard dick later on and fucked friend

explain japan then.

why do they all look/act like soyboys

>tfw eat soy products all the time
>my overwhelming testosterone nullifies it entirely

This is so retarded.

“Explain Americans then, they all act so beta especially the obese ones. Gotta mean it’s ONLY the food and not the culture at all”

hahaha if not a larp i wouldnt even b suprised.. Veeky Forums constantly impresses me with the sheer autism i see here

I think we need to cool it with the memes lads, this shit is starting to destroy lives.

rip

>“Explain Americans then, they all act so beta especially the obese ones.
Because the kikes are putting soy in everything over there.

Fermented soy is fine boy. Just don't overdo it if you're afraid. A little dab of soy sauce is a ok

Hasukashii, aniki

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

is this baitception

>How fucked am I?
Very. If your body is so sensitive towards soy that you have to throw up, your test levels can't be that high.