Cocaine

Who here cant control themselves around coke? My frat constantly has it around and I can never turn it down. Is it hurting my gains?

>Frat
CHAD GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dependence on literally any substance
Never going to make it

>the virgin cocaine head
>the chad meth head
just do amph or meth desu

IMO it doesn’t hurt your gains too much in moderation. It’s pretty hard to turn it down myself, but I feel so much better limiting it to maybe once or twice a month now. When my frat throws parties or socials I basically only do cardio that day and go low carb. No point in lifting the same day, don’t want to stress the body too much. Also use a netty pot you’ll thank yourself later.

Idk know much about coke. But when i tried i did i think like 4? Lines. All it did was make me more functional after a shit ton of drinking. Then i crashed and felt the coldest ive ever been in my life.

My friend doing less than me got completely fucked up and kept trying to cut in lines into bars and beimg a dick to his gf. He didnt remember any of it.

Am i just more succeptible or was it shit coke and hes mong?

I did come for awhile and as stupid as it sounds I tried to get myself addicted. I don't have an addictive personality so I wanted to see if it was possible.
Did it everyday starting at 6am when I got to work. A few key bumps here and there through out the day, but nothing during gym time.

Your not going to be getting proper rest. You need plenty of sleep for muscle development and general health i don't know how you will sleep proper on that drug. Plus it will cause you to get a little dick.

>making it
>Drugs
Choose one user

withdrawals are a fucking bitch... I can stress how fucking bad withdrawals are...
Be careful op,

Just do it in moderation, i.e. only when it's free. To me, it basically works like chugging an energy drink - really focused for a while with a need to be productive, then wind down and get tired.
I honestly don't understand how people party on it, it just reminds me of being put on Ritalin as a kid.

> netty pot

As I don't make a habit of getting fucked in the ass I won't be needing to flush my colon out thanks pal

The fuck wouldn't I choose both you prickly faggot.

It hurts your gains in the sense that you don't eat nor get adequate sleep on it. Trust me, the novelty of it will wear off and you'll get over being up at 6:30 am watching the sunrise with a fucked up nose for the next two days.

doing drugs on the regular will fuck you up quick. Little molly or speed at parties once in a while is okay

>Speed
You couldnt pick a shittier drug than that. If you're already doing drugs why don't you do MDMA, MDA or pills

You might get better gains if you suck the coke up into the end of a cigarette and smoke it. Just saying.

Not as much as its hurting your overall life.

Pills are worst drug and can kill you in a single dose.

retarded nigger. he talking about xtc which is the same as mdma but you dumb burgers get sold junk in pill form so you actually think mdma crystals and mdma pressed into pills aka xtc are 2 different things lmao.

t. dutchfag

just vape dank weed

Yea Americans get sold rat poison in the form of pills. The shit I ate is 70%+ MDMA and I had some of the best nights of my life on that.

>~150 calories per beer
saving gains and calories

Its called ecstasy you fucking retard stop talking like a 10 year old.

Literally why would you want questionable pressed pills guaranteed to have filler vs actual crystalline MDMA.

> actual crystalline MDMA.

Well if thats what you actually have. But I can guarantee it's cut with something else a billion times before.

Maybe not so much in Europe (UK here) but definitely in USA. MDMA is really cheap and high quality in Europe.

As such, I've actually found pills to be more bang for my buck than powder, as powder is more easily tampered with between dealers.

What would happen if you did a line as pre-workout?
I have this Upper day where I do heavy squats and heavy diddlys, both for 3x5 and it feels like HIIT

Considering most of the North American MDMA prior to a major bust last last year was synthesized in Toronto I find that hard to believe that you can get it better than I can living in fucking Toronto.

All the same, MDMA is a drug for faggots and festival kiddies.

Shoot it and you'll have the trip of your life.

>lsd monthly
>d00dw33d weekly

>Literally why would you want questionable pressed pills guaranteed to have filler vs actual crystalline MDMA.

because pressed pills are 1000x easier to dose you fucking mouthbreathing burger mongrel.

>guaranteed to have filler

in burgerland maybe. we dont have such problems in europe dumb ameritard

>I find that hard to believe that you can get it better than I can living in fucking Toronto.
>fucking Toronto

Woah buddy calm down. You do know that the UK and Netherlands are the pioneering countries of MDMA culture and shit, where the best stuff comes from?

Pretty much the Colombia of the MDMA game

not worth the comedown and once you build up a strong tolerance it's literally worthless

>pressed pills with an unknowable quantity of active ingredient are easier to dose than crystal in clear pill shells with a knowable quantity

are all euros this braindead or just britbongs?

mate its chemistry this isn't like growing weed if you know the process to synthesize it the quality cannot be improved upon much further beyond strict laboratory conditions which.. again, we had the largest labs in north america.

nl is. uk has junk quality. especially the cocaine

Pills here are mostly MDxx and amph

>largest labs. leafs & burgers

you idiots are beyond retarded. holland is #1 for mdma and speed. the whole world knows this just random 4channers are deluded spergs.

>largest labs in north america
>holland is #1
>holland
>IN NORTH AMERICA

how's that reading comprehension working for you jan?

user is just saying that the Dutch got better labs. I don't know about the bigger labs, where did this user get his infornation from.

How is LSD compared to mushrooms?
My friend keeps offering me acid and LSD but I'm unsure of what will happen

Can anybody tell me why you would drink over doing xanax? I took a shitload of xan with a friend after drinking a few beers yesterday and I partied during carnival all day and evening then woke up with no hangover aside from drowsiness. I heard the body gets addicted but as a one time thing it just appeared to me to be like alcohol but without the pain.

Uk imports and cuts a lot of their shit, they’re alright but their x is still far worse than the nl.

Well dickface as it happens with crystals you know what the shit is going on and how much it is, which you dont with pills. Also lots of people died in sweden 2016 from the "red Cola" batch of exctasy. Furthering but also also, after two or three times with mdma crystals you know how much 0,1 grams is by eying it.

>N-no u
>It's not possible someone in a completely different part of the world has something else than the shit I have here

Man why is everyone on the North American continent so fucking stupid

what are you even trying to say man. take a breath.

If you liked one you'll like the other. In MY experience, which may of course varies, acid is a lot more colourful than shrooms, and seemed to slow down the world around me. It was also more intense and confusing than shrooms, where I was always confident that what I see were pure hallucinations.

Kys

>not being straight edge

Weak.

Coke sucks, just do meth.

To any of us childhood stimulant abusers, coke is only marginally better than a coffee unless you do a shitton.
But I've come off all stims now and am planning on buying coke again in a year when my domanime receptors have fixed themselves.

>not being sober without carrying the arrogance of straight edge mongs

there is literally nothing wrong with amphetamine.

Probably best to restrict how much you use it OP, I personally won’t touch drugs like that, and I’ve never gotten into partying after my buddy OD’d and ducking died back in grade 10

>My frat
>thinks he's got good coke

enjoy paying $60/gram for your lidocaine because you think it'll get you girls

>posting rollins and not mackaye
still a based poster
checked dubs
listen to this man, OP

you know that netty pots aren't for your ass, right?

Ian doesn't have the Rollins aesthetics, but I prefer Minor Threat to Black Flag desu.

> water
> protein
> anal lube

>make life my drug of choice
>go outside and get fucking SMIFFED in 10 seconds

>drugs

>tfw you get your indian memes confused

>don't want to stress body too much
>does cocaine

lol

netherlands is the ecstasy capital of the world famalam

why are all of you mouthbreathing dutch so excited to tell everyone that you do a bunch of mdma and also somehow expect that means you experience the highest quality product

Kek

Just national pride in the production aspect of it.

I don't use drugs, they're for selling to weak degenerates and making money.

You realize they use shit like fucking cement powder and battery acid in cocaine manufacturing?

retarded chemistry illiterate identified.

"battery acid" is a meaningless term. if you mean the sulphuric acid used in a lead-acid car battery, then yes, dilute sulphuric acid is used to convert cocaine to cocaine sulphate and is an important part of the preparation of cocaine.

you fucking moron

Wasn't that why they stopped making the original formula for Jack3d?

Never done snow, how does it compare to say , a stimulant? When I used to take Addy it would give me a nice euphoria initially then taper out.

cocaine is a stimulant genius so it compares quite significantly

>necessity
>necessity
>good one user

>Never done snow
after that nerdspeak, I believe you

>how does it compare to say , a stimulant?
wat

to answer your question, it just makes you feel like you are a really cool person for about 15 minutes, and a pretty cool but talkative person for the next 15. After that, you just want more. Doesn't get you "high" unless it's cut with a bunch of weird stuff.
Just makes you feel like you are cool for once, then dumps you back in the shitty reality with a little bit of a craving for more.

for me personally:

makes me very optimistic and the future looks bright
makes you feel aesthetic and cool even if youre bulking
you could talk to anyone about anything you become the social person you always dreamed to be

until you want to do more after 30 minutes and if you dont you crash in a bout an hour and reality kicks in.

its not like a hangover crash its just the crash of you aint shit and it was all an illusion

t. jorge colombo

Do not fucking ever do this it's the dumbest shit you can do honestly like 90% of people who do xans and drink end up in jail for some stupid ass shit not worth it and xan withdrawal can kill you

They get free legal testing from their gov they know if their shit is legit or not I use to deal tabs and pure MDMA and I'm gonna tell you right now 90% of the shit people sell at street level is cut with wait for it meth because it acts the same as MDMA in low doses and it's dirt fucking cheap and if it's not cut with meth it's cut with heroin seriously go for tabs because majority of them come from nl and u can litterally Google your tab and get a exact ingredients content from them lovely fuckers

>frat
>chad
I've got some news for you...

How to have a heart attack 101. Stop doing benzos

thats why its so popular, i actually get an after glow when i do it but am prone to a small outburst of violence. same shit with opiates.

the danger is that they are extremely physically addictive, each consecutive day you do them the deeper you go down the rabbit hole until you're a fiend.

never do that shit more than once a week imo. i personally keep it to two-three times a year.

What part about that don't you get?

Fucking plebs.

surprised so many others agree meth is wayyy better. what up /methbros/

skid

This is why i personally like speed better. Instead of a 30 min high i feel like this for at least 4-5 hours. The thing with speed is, it's pure chemical shit, and it tastes absolutely horrible for at least an hour or two. Also sleeping afterwards is very hard.

Every time I done coke I'm tired for 2 days after, that's motivating enough for me to not do it.

This
Or methylone, non neurotoxic unlike mdma

cocaine is great so long as you aren't banging it every day

high inhib low t betas detected
coke is the absolute best shit on the planet if you can get some fishscale, take it while you're on AAS (inb4 "that's how zyzz died" no it isn't he was taking fat burners and other stims as well) with a few beers and you'll feel like a fucking God
everyone saying it's overrated or meth is better probably got stuff that was cut to shit with fentanyl, baking powder and novocaine

Everybody that I know that’s in shape and goes out generally has a handful of drinks but a lot of drugs.

guy on the left went from normie to skinny pete

Amphs are where it's at

im not disabled enough that i need hard drugs and alcohol in my system to feel like a 'fucking god'

>calls others low t
>needs bolivian tea extract to feel confident

Do not let yourself become addicted to water!

Pretty sure chads do coke and homeless people do meth

No, cocaine is objectively awesome.

Yeah. I did it daily my last cycle. Current cycle I gained more in a month than that entire cycle.

Stereotype
Meth is basically amph yet amph doesn't have the junkie stereotype
But yeah risk benefits and all, amph > meth desu

All you fuckers in here advocating amph usage are retarded. Have fun frying your brains.

Myth, only happened on high dose binge or long term we're talking years of usage