GOMAD

Does this work? I know it's for "hairdgainers" and skinny guys but why not just consume those calories another way?

>he posted this on Veeky Forums
Enjoy the meme replies you will get from vegroids.

SS + GOMAD

It's for really skinny young men who need to gain weight. Usually they're unwilling/unable to eat enough to do it so GOMAD is an easier and cheap way. Milk has pretty good macros so it works quite well

And for God's sake, remember you need to eat a regular diet on top of it, not only drink the gallon of milk!

I eat more than all the fat people in my family and I still don't gain weight

Unless you're a physical labourer and work 10 hours a day, you don't eat enough

What's your height/weight/age?

>I break the laws of thermodynamics

No you don't.

1700kcal and 130g protein for $3, and it's liquid so it's easy to get down on top of your regular diet. Sure you could get it somewhere else, but the whole point is that it's simple and easy enough you can get your idiot trainees to do it

Bugenhagen does it im pretty sure

>tfw manual labor 10 hours and still twigmin
Never gonna make it

>not understanding that obese people dont do anything all day

Instead of GOMAD, try BOFAD, the bulking revolution of the new millenium.

With BOFAD, you still get an extra ~800cal on top of your normal eating, with ~90g of protein, and you don't have to drink such a large volume. The lack of lactose keeps your stomach from getting shredded, and the chocolate variant is fucking delicious.

>But it's sooooooo expensive!

It's $4.00 for 800 calories and half of your protein intake, and it's actually a pleasure to consume. It's been a godsend for my bulk.

Kvazau?

Yeah just do gomad with 5x5 squats and deadlifts for aesthetics. Everything else is fluff and pump!!

Skim milk is literally the cheapest source of leucine there is besides whey protein powder, and therefore one of the most actual anabolic foods you can get.
Mix it with some almond butter and a tiny bit of honey or even just mix skim milk with some milk powder and you have the most anabolic cheap food in the world.

it's incredibly cheap
it's liquid and easy to consume

gomad however is bullshit. personally i stick to a small half a litre of whole milk daily, ez calories without all the negatives of consuming more than 3 liters of dairy a day

lactose breaks up into glucose, its not different from any other sugar water like soda... just eat food and drink fucking water... jesus christ...

Chocolate milk enriched with whey is anabolic and delicious as fuck.

Tastes a fuckton better than whole milk and has more protein.

I dont know either but I jumped on it too. Sick of not gaining weight.