/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - Pain and no gain edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

Don't ask questions if they are steroid related.

Don't use ai at all.

Do oral only cycles at least for 12 weeks if you want gains.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously:

Well I guess someone has to post.

I look leaner again and weight increased again overnight.

I pinned my try dose and now my heart hurts wtf :/

>I look leaner again and weight increased
mfw looking fatter and weight is not going up

I've started eating at a big deficit yesterday. Don't know if i should drop my dose or keep it at 600mg. Looks like im not worthy becoming a mutant. Fuck my life.

tren is killing me

I keep puking if I don't have enough food, and the puke is some weird brown color

I'm scared for my insides

Great, mirin.

I look smaller, WE ELLE GENNE MEKE IT

first signs of possible heart attack, rip

stop using that poison

yo man i cant believe no one here wants to live with me and is in boston area. assholes.

motherfuckers

i am so loyal that i just want to sleep near your door so you twitchy ass motherfuckers can sit still for one second like i never could as a kid, or even now lamo. and no one thinks thats worth taking me in for?

youd be way safer with me around, motherfucker, i would keep you fucking safe, fuck you, asshole, i want the best for you, dickhead. motherfucker, i hate you.

fuck you.

What are you taking again?

Well at least you look smaller not small.
How are you feeling anyways? I'd hate to get sick on a blast.

>What are you taking
Only 600mg of test

on this too, it's crazy, just wanted to lean out over summer maybe expect a couple of kg of glycogen/water... 7kg later im leaner and bigger

much better, no fever anymore but appetite, stomach and sleep is still shit

going to the gym today for the first time since Wednesday. I know that's why I am going to run it longer now

what should my cruise dose be if im gonna be a useless neet?

legit question.

Gonna go to English Uni soon to become athlete.
Am taking Deca, test, dbol.
Am i gonna get caught with doping tests?
Is it possible to clean yourself for doping tests?
Is it possible to take clean urine, and how?

My head is gonna explode, I'm craving a hot dog but it's 11:40pm and I know of nowhere that sells hotdogs at this time, Persian girl has very soft hair and I got to pat her and she got 2 free movie tickets and wanted to go see a movie with me tomorrow for Valentine's day but we're both sick so I didn't want to so we're going next week, I'm going to buy Rem some chocolates tomorrow for Valentines Day and maybe some flowers.

This sickness next to fuck off. I feel fucking awful. Getting extremely hot, then shivering cold, can't breathe properly. REEEEEEEEE

WHO GETS SICK IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER

jesus, tren and s-drol is killing my apetite

Damn dandelion root is legit if you’re holding some extra water. Woke up like 4 times last night to take huge pisses. Gotta make sure you get your electrolytes though.

Tren destroyed mine but sdrol is pretty okay still. You could do ghrp or memek

>clear skin on cycle
>acne on pct
wtf, I feel like going back on, this is gay
how does this even work ?

Memkek makes my gyno flare up, which is weird as fuck,

Hormone fluctuations, estrogen rebound

Also fuck people who reccomend 25g , Praise jesus im only pinning 1cc

>nurse takes heart rate
>immediately asks if youve had caffeine

Thanks roids

>crusader gets a valentines day date
Thats it, that does it. Thats too far im killing myself

I have a hunch crusader is just a pathetic tier of normie who shitposts and spams anime to larp as the pathetic robot stereotype

Wait in the thread yesterday we figured out that masT is just some goofball LARPing?

Does any amount of steroid use increase the chance of developing problems later in life? Is there a way to use steroids to increase longevity and health instead?

Nope just more butthurt dyel anons. They're mad because he bullies them

Did he post a timestamp?

Actually asking I didn't really understand

I'm on week 3 of 250mg Tren E. Is it normal to be on tren but not have night sweats or insomnia? I actually am sleeping better than ever and feel cold AF at night.

He has posted one in the past. I'm surprised he did the one to begin with. Anons are stupid if they think he's going to post a new timestamp every single time he's called out on it.

I mean you're on a pretty low dose so there aren't going to be many side effects. I didn't get much on 200mg a week beside a bit of heartburn. Still had good results though

>25g
>Making it
>Pick one

So T3 really raises metabolism by 10x it's dose? So at 100mcg I can eat 3000kcals and get the same effect as eating 2000kcals on no T3?

I need to lose 5kg to get back to 10% bodyfat.
I'm going to run 250mg test-E per week in one injection as I need this for TRT.

My current weight is 80kg at around 15-16% body fat so I've reached the limits of this bulk cycle regardless of "lack of gains".

Worth using clen?
Worth using tren?
Worth using var?

How long should I plan on this taking? I've only ever cut natty before at about 0.5kg/week.

>Wanting to take clen, var, and/or tren to lose 5kg
>At 80kg bodyweight
Just eat less you spaz

drink more water, pedialyte, and cranberry juice

>Does any amount of steroid use increase the chance of developing problems later in life?
No, only high doses for long periods of time, unless you're genetically prone to developing problems.

>Is there a way to use steroids to increase longevity and health instead?
Not steroids, but low-dose HGH is suggested to have a positive effect on longevity.

No unless you are clinical low test to begin with and you supplement within normal range you will invariably do some damage to your health in the long term, the key is minimizing it and keeping the risk/reward ratio worth it for you personally.

It doesn't, stop perpetuating a meme just because some user said it once.

This. Just fuck in cut normally.. at most you can take clen for the last 2-3 kg but even that should not be necessary. Just do a PSMF and you'll be done in a month.

I already have the clen and var because I bought it to feed to my FWB to make her stop being fat. And I was using 200mg tren along with 500mg test on my bulk so I have that too.

I'll try cutting on 1500 calories, 170g protein, 250mg TestE, with no additional drugs, see how it goes I guess.

The TDEE calculator says my TDEE is 2500 a day but I guess it's probably higher in reality because of the test.

Thanks for the blog updated!

Your tdee won't be higher than 2500 at that weight and bf% unless you do lots of cardio or have a physically intensive job. It might even be lower. 1000 to 1500kcal would be a good deficit, if you have the clen you might as well use it the last 2-3 weeks.
What weight did you bulk from to end up at your weight and bf% on tren?
Don't feed girls steroids thinking they won't get fat. Diet is nr 1.

>1000 to 1500kcal would be a good deficit
250mg of test is enough to prevent muscle loss on that huge deficit?

It's easier to feed girls steroids than make them diet though. And it's funny in an abusive kind of way.
I lift for 90 minutes five days a week but otherwise I'm sedentary.

Pic related is my weight graph. All the weight gain before I started test was pretty much pure fat - I was maybe 10-12% BF before christmas.

Yes. At 80kg 15% bf you probably don't have a lot of muscle anyway, what height are you?

I’ll take you out on a bro date jerrbear. Besides I get super defensive anytime a girl pays attention to me, like they must want something from me because there’s no way they /actually/ like me.

Never having been in a relationship can mess with your head.

I () am 6'2" so yeah, very little muscle. My natty test was 291ng/dl so I pretty much peaked at a lean-ish 70kg with crap lifts after two years of natty training and clean diet. Sort of depressing, but I'm just thankful that steroids exist.

A d-d-d-date??!

It really can.
Fuckin roasties

I think pmsf is more catabolic than people say

>mfw tren on a vegan diet
Getting lean has never been so easy before in my life lads

When that there melanotan tan comes through on a boy who's ever had a tan in his life

holy shit how insecure are you about your pathetic life

AHAHAHAH

i can't even

Why does everyone keep saying that you need a "solid base" before doing roids? Doesn't seem to make any sense whatsoever.

I'm 24 yrs old, 140lbs, 5"11, I've worked out on and off before and now that I'm beginning to take it seriously I'm going to start 500mg test e for 12 weeks. Why should I not use every tool available just because I'm light? When an actor has to gain a lot of weight for a role, they don't "build a base" for 3 years first.

Because your cns won't be accustomed to lifting huge amounts of weight, or carrying huge amounts of weight. At 140lbs 5ft11 you probably can't even bench the bar, let alone with decent form to not fuck your shoulders into oblivion.

The idea is that having a solid base proves you've got routine and diet and form down perfect.

But if you know that you're good in these areas I don't see why you shouldn't hop on.

Especially if you have low natty test, continuing to train natty beyond about six months is a waste of time.

Am I in roiding for this territory?

>Doesn't make any sense
then see the fucking pictures in these threads. 90% of the people that use steroids over here don't even follow a diet to begin with

As a natty you know the pain and suffer that is needed to make gains and get shredds. Now combine that knowledge and consistency with steroids and you will blow shit away

DYEL AF

Stop bullying me MasT or I'll tell moot

:( any constructive criticism?

start lifting you dyel

some normies at my gym that are just fucking around are bigger than you

do you follow a diet and how do you train and roid. You twinks make us look like shit. We use those chemicals to be fucking better than everyone else and no to look natty and mediocre.

dude you look fucking amazing, this is an unrealistic lifetime aspiration for most non-roiders as far as aesthetics goes. Anything after this would be purely for functional strength.

In my defense this was me at the beginning of the blast

you guys are gonna make this guy an hero because he's JUST greek statue mode and not fucking bloatmode yet like you

D-do yyou e-even lift heavy weights

I follow a diet of vegan food and a lot of trenbolone. Its only been 6 weeks, MasT, give me time and I'll make you proud

I'm fine guys the first pic I posted was half a year ago on 500mg test and 10mg sdrol. I just started my first tren cycle at 400 tren e and 200 test and so far I've put on 30lbs

Is there any better feeling than having forearms bigger than masTs biceps?

feelsgoodman

jesus

Vegans are pussies

for health reasons you can also just ditch the red meat and egg yolks and eat everything instead.

dude i challenged you yesterday to post other angles, i can also use cheat angles to look bigger

gimme a front double or one from the side from far away

post recent pic?

What is your guys heights and weights?

5'5 180 Moocci
5'3 205 masT

At the end of my blast so I have the best chance not to get shit on

>following the laws and doing your civic duty ruins your education
Leftists need to be genocided.

>5'5
>5'3
Can't be real.

>natural
>get out of shape when you get your wife pregnant
>they afterwards get in shape really fast and your bulge shrinks to nothing

No i am also tall, GET REKT FUCKING pony lovers

6' without shoes. BTFO yet again

ITT: natties as motivation to pin

They both seem really short for having arms that thick. There’s some Spanish dude at my gym who only does chest and arms, looks like them and is 5’3 at best. Legit midget.

I just can't wait to get roids...
two months... just two months of being a natty cuck and only eating nice foods occasionally

he just cut down the fat, what is your problem here?

5'11" master race

im sorry you have to get bigger before you can challenge me, otherwise its too easy

>roiding for this
Holy shit bro, do you live in venezuela or something ? Can't afford food ?

Nah as far as I know while your muscle mass is not that high compared to the body fat% as was the case with that guy it works really well.
Www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/28479016
Also he was on 250mg test e for 'trt' which actually is a lot more than just trt so that helps somewhat too.

like i already thought, pussy

we all know you look fucking tiny from the front

The bait is getting weaker and weaker, fucking fuckhead. Think of something else, even though it's hard for you since you're mentally disabled

>pussy
Dude you don’t post any pictures from the front where your shoulders aren’t rounded forward to make them look bigger either.

You should both take a normal perfectly forward facing picture with your shoulders retracted if you want it to be fair.

It's psychological, steroid users like to feel as if they've "earned it", and [insert arbitrary number of years of training/stats] enables them to use steroids. It's the same reason why newbies get shat on when they ask for help- steroid users feel as if they've "earned" this knowledge after spending months shifting through broscience and utter bollocks.

About to start tren for the first time, will it give me abs pls

I have posted enough pictures where i don't do that.

also do you hold his cock now? can't he talk for himself now

he won't accept my challenge therefore he is a fucking a weakling. I battle any of you faggots, come one let's do it. I fear no one

COME ONE LETS DO IT TWINKS

You should start lifting for the first time

I'm not baiting m8, those are sad arms for a steroid freak

If i'll start my cut from maintnence minus 500 kcal and decrease my daily intake by 100 kcal per week will it be too fast or not? Or should i start with bigger deficit right away and keep it longer? I want to hit 1kg/2.2lbs per week. Is it doable rate or am i risking losing muscle mass at this rate? Pinning 250mg of test.

When do we change the name from /fraud/ to /MasTgetsdefensivegeneral/?

My arms are the best you have ever seen in your pathetic life

you think you can do better than me faggot? Then show us, instead of just sharing your meaninglessness words

i am curious how your noodle arms look from that distance and angle. They will just vanish into fucking nothing, pencil cancer arm looking fuck

mast vs the world, nobody can take him. PICTURES speak louder than words

I just don't think you have anything to be defensive about Masty, I think you look thicc.
Regardless, you always come off that way.

You might need to up your AI dosage brah, you're getting emotional, how tall are you btw ? I would guess 5'3-4 by the shape of your arm.

Can you make face gains on test, especially if you’re chewing mastic gum?

no

Yea, just not as much as you want probably.

Is it wise to start on Test for your first cycle?

bump

Yes start all of us with 500mg then your next blast whatever the fuck you want

Holy FUCK I think seeing this gif has made me want to stop being a skinny twink forever.
How long to get from fight club mode to evan centopani mode? Assuming maximum roids and 2-a-day gym sessions

Never, you will never be that good.