What sport do you think will give you the best body?

What sport do you think will give you the best body?

Bodybuilding

/thread

Also swimming

Bodybuilding isn't even a sport though.

Rowing and swimming

Track cycling

Boxing. It stresses strength, agility, and endurance.
-Abs for resistance to body blows.
-Arms and shoulders for holding up the gloves (those mofos get heavy).
-Chest, legs, and back are imperative for dealing blows (arms too obviously).
-Intense cardiovascular health required. Anaerobic for the bursts of energy and aerobic for the overall endurance.

Catch: if you're a serious boxer then chances are you'll be braindead by 30 and have ruptured eardrums. However, training for the sport is undoubtedly extremely versatile and naturally leans towards aesthetics.
The science of aesthetics relies mostly on what the brain naturally registers as a fit individual. Essentially, one who must have a balanced physique. A physique capable of combat for protection but also sustained endurance for hunter/gatherer purposes.
This is why I hold boxing as a sport that will generate the best physique.

This. Truly the thiccest sport.

Does she have glasses up her ass?

then what is it?

she is a speed skater wtf

Unironically, bodybuilding.
Anything else will only give you a good body if you actually train for a good body aka bodybuilding, unless you take exogenous anabolic steroids in which case even cardio will work.

This

Boxers look fantastic despite whatever fit says, its probably one of the actual fitest sports too, if you've ever tried it you'll know the training is incredibley hard and even sparring is brutal. Gives a very well rounded body too, not just huge chest and arms like a lot of bodybuilding does, plus if you're good you can stand your ground in a fight.

Racewalking

their body type is why they're able to be elite in their sport
their sport didn't change their body type

narcissists posing for faggots and doing g4p to support their /fraud/ which gives them an early death isn't a sport brah

---

seriously just train like a multisport high school athlete (starting strength or bfs aka biggerfasterstronger etc), do some conditioning (bfs has a conditioning plan), keep your bodyfat down to reasonable healthy levels (.7 waist:hip for grilz, .5 waist:height for guys), and you'll look pretty much as good as your genetics will allow

nothing else comes close t b h

Took the words right out of my mouth

Your mom isnt a sport but i still feel like a winner when i bust on her face

Rugby.

Only if you want to look like an ogre.

>fight

Id just stab you, or throw acid in your face if you try to fight me. Ameriburgers would simply shoot you. Nothing personal kid.

Except they are all 5’6”

So lift weights, do cardio and conditioning, and lower bodyfat?

So just do bodybuilding then?

>its probably one of the actual fittest sports too
kek

>exceptions doesnt exist
faggot

Unironically bouldering, if we're going for aesthetics. Apparently chicks dig forearms.

Sprinting, speed skating, weightlifting. All are pretty effective and demand a reasonably strong body all over.
Bodybuilding is the real answer but some people don’t consider it a sport.

>XYZ is the fittest sport
>this piece of evidence doesnt count because feelings

Pole vault obviously

Wrestling. I need a thick ass ripped neck badly

gymnastics
for both genders

fpbp
/thread

You're thinking of this girl for track cycling

Yes
Started training boxing a few months ago, picked up lifting too, am less a fat fuck now. Feels like traps improved the most out of everything, not sure if it's genetic or just the outcome

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

THICC-WAIFU

magnus is my inspiration

If it wasn’t for the gook face she’d be perfect

The shitting mans sport

for females: indoor volleyball, gymnastics, and pole vaulting-preferably all three

for males-weightlifting and gymnastics

Not a sport.

Swimmer's have weird bodies, sport based in unnatural movements.

>Rowing
>Track Cycling
Yes.

Yes.

If you want toothpick legs then sure.

Anything that requires both full body strength (head to toe) along with heavy use of the power generate by the hips, and both aerobic and anaerobic demands.

My submission would be decathletes or pole vaulters (men and women).

gymnastics for the best body

apply it into cheerleading for the most pussy

yes, yes they fuck those girls

I know, dude. What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty-good man...

I feel like you would lose to a 5'6" boxer VERY badly in an unarmed fight.

These will both give you very small legs if you don't train them. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but people will notice.

Her face is so beautiful. I really do fancy women who look like that

Sprinting is the only answer. Most aesthetic and well rounded body you could have.

gymnastics

sprinters have small bones, small bones + slighty muscle

you dont look ottemode but ripped, also sprinters are the chads on the olympics so doesnt matter how they look they will always be seen like aesthetics people

Gymnastics + powerlifting (squats n' deads) = GOAT body

Athletes who do these sports look good because they are doing high intensity stuff at the gym