"Fork over your lunch money or we'll give you a wedgie you'll never forget!"

>"Fork over your lunch money or we'll give you a wedgie you'll never forget!"

How do you do here, Veeky Forums? Are you strong enough and good enough at fighting to fight back the bullies?

I shoot them with my gun.

>"jokes on you big boys I'm not wearing any underwear ;)"

"Staff! Help I'm going to be raped by Homosexuals".

if rich was alive i know hed stand up for me :(

>How do you do here, Veeky Forums?
>dead broke
>never been in a fight
>getting a wedgie

High school all over again. Maybe it won't be that bad this time...

>run ten meters
>they can't follow you for more than 5 before taking a breather

out.fucking.skilled.

>empty EBT card
do your worst

The tattoed Guy is a faggot. So much potential wasted. He should bulk Up and stop uploading pictures of his stupid children to Instagram

>Shooped this hard

I frisby a plate at them and run.

>t. losers about to get their foreheads acquainted with the "Tuesday" written on the backs of their waistbands

I don't lift weights to deal with bullies. I carry an s&w 9mm compact and a can of pepper spray for dealing with bullies.

If the pepper spray doesn't stop them the 9mm will.

I am not strong enough to fight back against a guy who is 7 fucking feet tall and like 400 lbs, and Giga Nigga IRL.

Most men are pathetically weak though, so yeah, I am strong enough to not get bullied in most scenarios.

I'll tell them i'm rich's nephew

Y-yes here you are, s-sir. Sorry.

Someone should redo this where the guy is hold a fly swatter and the stick guy is a fly.

Pull out my dick and scrotum and wave it around in circles. Id have my hands behind my head and use my hips to gyrate the entire package around. Maybe shout at the top of my lungs "Is this what you want? Is this what makes you happy?" so that the rest of the gym patrons can see exactly what's going on. They'll be so shocked and borderline disgusted that my lunch money will be safe another day.

Throw soy and wii fit boards at them

Shit in my hands and wield the two shit lumps like grenades. Slap anyone who comes within range.

This but unironically

>implying I'll fight a space marine over my lunch money

>hand over debit card and $7 in cash
>cancel debit card
>get new card

Kind of an inconvenience

ill settle it in super smash bros melee