How do i fix anterior posterior tilt?

How do i fix anterior posterior tilt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtrYlYqX0Tg&list=WL&index=14.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKcEGEC-yh4&list=WL&index=15.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KByc3oCNi8M&list=WL&index=13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>anterior posterior tilt

>anterior posterior tilt

>anterior posterior tilt

>anterior posterior tilt

>diversity faggot
>brainlet
Yep.

>anterior posterior tilt?
This is how stupid commies are, everybody.

>anterior posterior tilt
?????

sorry, i mean't anterior pelvic tilt
no bully pls

>Soy politics
> Kikewood meme
>Pelvic tilt

It's like pottery

N-NANI!?!
What did he mean by this ??

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>no bully pls
Too late, soyboy, think about that before you show the world what a disgusting niggerlover you are and just be thankful that we can't lynch your soon to be crippled ass right now.

If you try can you straighten your lower back?

why do you have to be so mean? i just want to look better so i can impress the girls, lifting hasn't worked so far, so maybe it is my spine that looks odd to them?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>lifting for girls

Where was he headed though

You mean except that you post jewish soyboy memes?
How about the fact that you don't even lift for yourself you double nigger.

how else i'm supposed to make my pa proud? he always complains that i'm a virgin, i'm doing something about it.

Rip has a couple of video talking about that, look it up

Gainesville, Florida probably

4 SCOOPS C’MON

So tell him you got laid and stop caring.
And visit a professional about your father complexes.

Daily reminder that this the average person who bitches about /pol/

4 scoops c'mon

>/k/ beating up nazis
think you got that backwards

I have the same problem. I think it is because of muscle imbalance between back muscles and your core (abdominals). Weak abs is the problem , can anyone give any more/better info?

>/k/ attacking the only other place that fights for freedom

Stop kidding yourselves /k and /fit are NOT your allies. We literally had a thread last night on /k where a /polack wanted to restrict the 2a right for a black coworker.
>I'm all for freedom but.....
You're all disgusting, but as always Op is a fag.

K is predominantly civnat retards like yourself who can't see the big picture if it hit you in between your eyes, but rest assured you don't speak for all of /k/

>K is predominantly civnat retards like yourself who can't see the big picture if it hit you in between your eyes,
Nice try goose stepper.

>but rest assured you don't speak for all of /k
Don't kid yourself. I speak for the majority. If you actually broswed the board outside of raids then you'd see that the majority do NOT want to restrict the 2a to anyone.

>goose stepper is an insult

Your own ideology is contradictory and self defeating.

>hurr I want the 2a for EVERYONE including the large swathes of populations that don't give a shit about the 2a and will outnumber me and vote against it every chance they get

You're a joke, guy

>goose stepper is an insult
By all means it is, but maybe the punch was lost a little on someone who RPs as a nazi.

>hurr I want the 2a for EVERYONE including the large swathes of populations that don't give a shit about the 2a and will outnumber me and vote against it every chance they get
>we should restrict the rights every person who does not agree with us
Such is the life of a goose stepper.

>You're a joke, guy
>still sucking a dead fuhrers dick
>lol YOURE the joke buddy
Pathetic.

Checkmate!

>I Lika gunz XDDDD
really amazing and totally not a huge waste of time hobby you got there m8

cringey faggot

Can anyone speak to op problem? I have same issue

I don't wanna, i'd rather be angry at people and vent my frustrations.

>s-stop liking what I dont like!

>giving niggers guns
Are you fucking retarded?
When did that every end well on a national scale?
And if you want to find out how redpilled Veeky Forums is just read the thread.

Soyboys are not welcome here.

That man was right desu, niggers shouldn't have guns

Nah, everyone in the US should be given a free .38 at age 12 with a monthly ammo ration. You have to carry at least this on your person whenever in public.

If niggers didn't have guns, guns wouldn't be necessary. Or better yet, no niggers solves many problems. See Japan

Stop projecting.

>giving niggers guns
>When did that every end well on a national scale?
Never because nobody has ever handed out free guns to niggers.

>And if you want to find out how redpilled Veeky Forums is just read the thread.
>42 replies
>25
>a very detailed discussion coming from many different people
Pic related.

>soyboy
>redpilled
It's like clockwork. Post guns and body.

Niggers aren't people, user.

>Never because nobody has ever handed out free guns to niggers.
Why do you insist on being smug when you don't know what you're talking about?
Do you think all of those guns in africa were bought?
The worst thing about your ilk isn't your stupidity and lack of basic education in regards to history or world-events, it's the fact that you think you're smart while being total retards.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>Why do you insist on being smug when you don't know what you're talking about?
No that's the truth. The discontent they sow and the revolutions that they create are worth their weight in gold.

>Do you think all of those guns in africa were bought?
No they were given under a non formal contract. You act like we're just sending them weapons for the hell of it.

>The worst thing about your ilk isn't your stupidity and lack of basic education in regards to history or world-events, it's the fact that you think you're smart while being total retards
Ironic.

>The discontent they sow and the revolutions that they create are worth their weight in gold.
Considering how incredibly often it backfired that statement is dumb as shit, see the Islamic State, which mostly fought with weapons they had gotten for free from America.
Thanks for supporting the Arabian spring Obama, that really worked out well for the world and the refugee crisis and religious dictators are totally better than secular dictators.

>No they were given under a non formal contract. You act like we're just sending them weapons for the hell of it.
You act like it was a smart or efficient thing to do when we have half a century of history showing that it obviously doesn't work you fucktard.
Remember Osama and the Twin towers? Guess who supported him for years.

4 SCOOPS C''MON

>The discontent they sow and the revolutions that they create are worth their weight in gold.
>he actually believes that
Do you glow in the dark, user?

>anterior posterior tilt

>anterior posterior tilt
>anti racist
>brainlet
makes sense

4 SCOOPS C'MON

fuck forgot link. do these stuff OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=FtrYlYqX0Tg&list=WL&index=14.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKcEGEC-yh4&list=WL&index=15.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KByc3oCNi8M&list=WL&index=13

>Considering how incredibly often it backfired that statement is dumb as shit, see the Islamic State, which mostly fought with weapons they had gotten for free from America.
>never mind the fact that they mostly walk around with aks and RPGs
While we did find them greatly it is incredibly misleading to say that the is funded them all alone

>Thanks for supporting the Arabian spring Obama, that really worked out well for the world and the refugee crisis and religious dictators are totally better than secular dictators.
>it's Americas fault that you're allowing so many refugees in that's quickly replacing your people
As long they fit with what the American government wants then they're fine. No one actually cares how they treat their people all that matters is that they listen.

>You act like it was a smart or efficient thing to do when we have half a century of history showing that it obviously doesn't work you fucktard.
Since we're not talking about just Africa anymore then it would be nice to mention the successful us involvement in Latin America.

>Remember Osama and the Twin towers? Guess who supported him for years
Ok? We knew he was bad person from the very beginning that's why we funded him.

>While we did find them greatly it is incredibly misleading to say that the is funded them all alone
Well luckily I didn't say that, thanks for being unable to read though.

>>it's Americas fault that you're allowing so many refugees in that's quickly replacing your people
Considering that Obama caused it and directly pressured european leaders to accept refugees?
Yes.

>As long they fit with what the American government wants then they're fine.
They don't you fucking retard, what makes you think everything always works out as planned?

>No one actually cares how they treat their people all that matters is that they listen.
WOrking with the previous dictators was easier than working the islamic state, you don't know what you're talking about and you show it in every single sentence, typical leftist.

>Since we're not talking about just Africa anymore
Northern Africa is still Africa, please kill yourself.
And I don't mean that ironically.

> then it would be nice to mention the successful us involvement in Latin America.
Not very, the governments are shit and so are the countries and we were still talking about Africa, you're just too fucking dumb for basic geography. Where do you think the arabian spring happened and where all that shit started?

>Ok? We knew he was bad person from the very beginning that's why we funded him.
The point was that it obviously didn't work out well you fucktard, which undermines your entire point of
>hurr durr giving niggers guns is worth its weight in gold
It isn't, it doesn't work well, it never works for long and it always bites you in the ass.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

American foreign intervention is a history of wasted money and failure ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA, user.
At least stay silent if you don't know what you're talking about instead of making vague statements like
>it totally worked!
>it's worth its weight in gold!
>we got what we wanted out of it!
African Dictators propped up by the US rarely lasted long, rebel factions funded by the US often waged war for years with no other achievement than a ruined economy, destroyed infrastructure and completely fucked people with thousands of deaths and mindfucked survivors.

I'd tell you to be ashamed of what you're defending here but you obviously don't even know what you're defending and just being contrarian and stubborn because you can't admit that you were wrong on the internet.
Take a long look at yourself, a serious one, and consider what your priorities are and why you do things the way you do.

>anterior posterior tilt?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>the majority do NOT want to restrict the 2a to anyone.

But yet you all LARP about killing niggers who break into your home. Just realize you could have guns and be safe if you dropped the civ nat shit and went full ethno-nationalist. (seeing as blacks/mexicans/asians/jews vote overwhelmingly democrat and against guns)

Then again, you probably aren't white, like most of this shitty existence for a Mongolian baccarat website anyhow.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

shut the fuck up, leave and don't come back

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS CMON MATE

>/k
>/fit
Just go back to ready already

>afraid of guns
S O Y

4 SCOOPS C’MON

Try not letting yourself get cyber-bullied by a bunch of autistic neckbeards for one.
>These /pol/fags are making fun of me, if I post (((memes))) they'll like me
You're fucking scum.

Those were not /pol/ memes you retard.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

I didn't actually open any thumbs.
They're garbage memes either way. I just see Swastikas and Jews and think /pol/.

Fit is basically pol but funnier and less shills

>not lifting for little girls

You silly boon, you have no idea how many of us nigger haters browse /k and /fit

>anterior posterior tilt
>how do I fix?

dude. pelvic tilt.
pelvic.

anterior pelvic tilt

>mean't

Are you fucking dum'b?