STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT FIX YOUR POSTURE

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT FIX YOUR POSTURE.

based

Thanks user

thanks!

This made me self aware, post it more often and push the mfw nogf threads off the board.

Thanks OP

oh shit, appreciate it.

Does anyone have good cues for standing up straight?
I bring my shoulders back, flex my glutes and abs to bring my pelvis into (what I think is) correct alignment, and bring my head over my shoulders.
... but I feel like I'm standing like a retarded GI Joe.
What does standing up straight feel like!?
If I just knew what it was like I could reset myself to that position all the time!!
pls respond

Standing straight should feel natural.
I used to have a shit posture untill very recently.
I looked up how to fix my posture (apt and forward neck) and within a couple months it's now almost completely fixed.

How?

How?

fixing posture is a 24/7 active thing for me. i wish I could just snap into the correct position and stay that way

good onya OP

Links? Help a nigga out

i'm pretty sure "correcting your posture" won't do anything because you can't keep that up every second of the day.

Correct posture can only be obtained from muscle conditioning so that your resting tension pulls your skeleton into alignment. yeah don't be fucking lazy and sit like a complete idiot, though.

Try stretching yourself upward really hard until you feel the muscles in your sides hurt a bit. If you look you'll have less of a belly and standing straight up becomes easier. If it works for you, consult your doctor on if it's actually a good idea to keep doing for your particular posture.

Thanks OP I needed that

Thanks OP was slumping

>Try stretching yourself upward really hard

Stand against a wall, however it feels to your shitty back, it's good posture. With practice you'll adjust

at least he shared some actual help
thanks user

good looks

Can't I just lie down on the floor instead?

wont help with pelvic tilt tho

Tense your anus like its getting invaded by China

if you like holding your device above your head or twisting your back and cutting off circulation to one of your arms

Once you've forced yourself to do it for a few months, you'll do it without thinking about it. Just keep at it and you'll make it.