The gym bully walks up to you and says you're using HIS equipment

The gym bully walks up to you and says you're using HIS equipment.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uYLtLVqWv88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell him to fuck off or I’ll complain to the management. Starting fights is for niggers

shoot him :^)

>wow nice of you to let me use your equipment, thanks buddy

oh yeah thanks just 4 more sets and i'm done with it

This.
The gym is not highschool.

>While you're using HIS bench, he pushes down the bar on your neck

Now what faggot?

Thrash a one pl8 into his head when he's doing sitting dumbbell presses.

I rep it 5 times and rerack it

Lawsuit.

it's called homicide/suicide bruv

>inform management you're "being harassed" and "feel unsafe"
>provoke him into touching you
>fight

hi blaha

Sound like a soyboy desu

beat him to death with the bar

Ask him what he's talking about. Tell him that I've always seen this bar and this bench of whatever the fuck and that he's wrong. If he says "I went away..." I'll say yeah and now I'm using it.

"cool" and proceed to row more than he can deadlift

Some of y’all probably couldn’t even lift the bar over ya head let alone bash someone with it

b-but-t 2pl8 o-ohp..

heh...my bloodline gives me the special ability to have strength beyond that of normal ninja
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*tosses him off*
NOW! YOU'RE MINE!
*wield bar like two handed zweihander (favorite Darksouls weapon)*
*cleave him in twine*
Better luck next time...kid..
*run out of gym like sonic before police arrive*

>not running out of gym like naruto
disappoint

don't they run the same way

Fuck outta here with that virgin shit

sonic goes like whioosh spin ffprppprrrrrrrrrrr
and naruto sort of puts his arms like he does and goes feeewwwwwww

I agree. But I feel like naruto would be better for this short-distance sprint to get out of the gym in time

a zoidberg locomotion would be more interesting

>”what are you doing in my gym?”
*bang bang bang*
Home gym master race

youtu.be/uYLtLVqWv88
people actually do this...in reality

It's called attempted murder caught on camera. He goes to prison. You continue making gains while he gets bummed.

el goblino de america

As he stands before me I shall suck in as much air as possible as take out my furry tail butt plug. An audible pop can be heard throughout the gym. I then do 12 arm reps as I unleash a watery flood of half chewed Protein bars, carrots and semi digested whey protein powder. As I am hulking over his melted skeleton I tip my fedora, and all the fair ladies of the gym swoon to me.

LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

Y-you too

magic shneider

>tell him, "deal with it, your name isn't on the equipment so you can wait like the rest of us mere mortals."
>continue until I'm done with my lifts probably with slightly shorter breaks because I don't have to be a massive cunt about it.

If he does this
>wait until he lets up
>rerack the bar
>catch my breath
>tell him in a calm voice, "i'm choosing to take that as a friendly gesture because I'd hate for a friend to have to be sent to jail for assault, isn't that right, friend?"
>continue with my lifts as if nothing happened.

Bonus: if he does it again, do the exact same except instead of talking to him, I'd calmly call the cops and report the crime that was just committed against me. You know, handle it like an a boring adult rather than acting like a child.

>running to the authorities and fighting him with paperwork
Middle class Americans are insufferable

I used your bitch earlier but I didn't see you get bent out of shape, faggot. Maybe I'll go use your boyfriend instead?

>s-sorry man, i didn't know
>*gives equipment*
>*gets on knees*
>*licks toes*
>*sucks dick*

Spineless push-over.

What is this mentality that calling the cops is the adult option? Deal with it like a man without bothering the bloody cops with a problem which could easily be solved by yourself. The cops are there to solve actual crimes not to mediate tiny disturbances because some prick didn't have the balls to stand up for himself. It's like a child's mentality of running to mummy.

And how would this work out for you if you seriously doubt your ability to defend yourself? Do you just take the beating and accept it? Would you wait to see if you're permanently injured before involving authorities? Wouldn't it be better if we as a society agree not to act like niggers and that we respond to nigger behaviour by calling the state sanctioned nigger beaters?

Why is the inability to defend yourself there in the first place? Are you crippled?

>Gym bully
How come I've never had any problem in any gym that I've been? Everyone chads included was always friendly and polite. Never even saw people doing unnecessary loud groaning while lifting.

No bullies in my gym. Or maybe its me.
Im always asking people if they are gonna take long. I notice they rest less when i do that even if i walk away.

you are the bully