Broccoli
Chicken seasoned with chili powder and honey

I sometimes add yucatan hot sauce for extra flavor

straight sugar and all those nitrates arent good for you

they are both good dummy

>0g of sugar
>its pure sugar bro

Are you retarded?

My man! I'ma just add rice to that and make next weeks lunchboxes with it, have a (you)

thanks my brotha i've just been sorta lazy with the whole rice cooking so i'm investing in a rice cooker

>Are jalapenos a meme?
Jalapenos a shit.

Habaneros and Anchos are what you want.

You need a little fat in your diet. If you aren't getting any sugar or carbs from what you eat, you should consider adding fat into your diet just so it will be more filling.
Your body can burn either fat or sugar, preferring sugar since it is easier for the body to process, but fat can easily be used instead.
It is just unhealthy when you have both in your diet, your body will always prefer sugar and try to use that over fat, causing the fat you eat to be stored.
Ketosis helps in getting your body to burn it up, but that requires straight up purging all carbs until you get your body to understand that you wanna go into fat burning mode.
Otherwise, I actually love the smell and taste of jalapenos, so this looks pretty good.
Some sweet onions, cook it in coconut oil with any type of meat you enjoy, I would get behind it.

>clearly lists no sugar
>"straight sugar"

Worth it imo, never thought of using honey to glace the chicken and since its "good sugar" it makes it to my "shit that's healthy-list".
Fuck I'm stoked to try this

Just cook a batch in a big pot it's pretty easy just follow the instructions

Rotisserie chicken sub with all veggies from subway, yea or nah?

Its says brown sugar you fucking idiot

below salt you fucking idiot. negligible amount fucking idiot. kys yourself fucking idiot

Nice broscience. The fat in adipose tissue is not even close to being the same as dietary fat for it to just be easily "stored" away.

>You need a little fat in your diet
Not for your reasons, but some vitamins are fat soluble only so you better add some to your diet.

There's a ballsack in the bottom right of this picture...
Anyway nice breakfast OP