So this dude walks up to you

and gives ya some advice. Do you take it?

>Do you take it?
(no homo)

thats why i work out at home, doing meme lifts i enjoy, and give me results for what i want,

if i did them on a gym id have lots of guys like that telling me im wrong and giving me advances i dont need

>t.autismo

Depends on what he says.

so this dude walks up to you and gives ya some advice. Do you take it?

Dude totally changed the way I did bench dips for the better, so yeah, I would.

Best source on the internet desu

he looks wise

Absolutely

only if he tells me his name and who he is with

Why is there some kind of consensus that this guy is good? I've only seen 1 or 2 of his videos but the rest of his channel looks like 100% clickbait. The vids I saw were some silly argument against upright rows and the other was some retardation all about how bad back squats are.

Martin berkhan would smash this dyel manlet in every single lift and give better advice

His click bait does piss me off but his content seems honest and makes sense. Not seen him plug himself beyond the 10 second intro

of course, it's (NON-NEGOTIABLE)

>Taking advice from a facelet
It's like you guys are trying to catch the ugly. Enjoy a routine that makes you lose all your face gains.

>Facelet
>Defined jaw, hige cheekbones, manly nose, etc
no

only if there's no clickbait title

hell yeah i'd even suck his dick and receive his protein

Yeah, take all advice no matter who it comes from. You don’t need to actually act on it, just listen. Maybe they have a point

>looks older than he is
>eyes like a chicken run character
>weird ears
>head too long
>kike nose

someone post that jeff cavaliere copypasta

hes literally made a video on everything so now hes basically making shit up to create content

lmao ffs. This guy is alright though

negative canthal tilt is the word youre looking for
it can destroy the face