Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Sorry brother

>tfw no gf
Honestly, the only attraction I have for women is physical. I've only met like 2 girls in my life who were interesting to talk to. Bros > hoes any day

>mfw it's pretty probable that I will meet her tomorrow, and when I do, I'm going to ask her out

>tfw no gf
still talk to some though
Ive never actually initiated it either, thats probably my problem. I need to get more outgoing.

I used to be like you but now I'm engaged and in the airforce. Good things will happen to you one day my friend

I'm so depressed I don't even care anymore.

>no gf for valentine's day
>no gf for the previous 25 valentine's days, either

tfw

>tfw no gf because im not interested in 99% of the women in my country
>tfw my nation and race aren't worth fighting for and preserving
>tfw no longer religious so feel no connection to my country and people's culture
>tfw studying a STEM major I don't enjoy so I don't end up a poorfag or better yet leave this country and because im good at it
>tfw no life purpose
>tfw the only things keeping me sane are my guitar, music, and lifting

at least my family is doing well off financially compared to most people here.

>gf annoying as fuck always shit testing and starting dumb little fights
>always wants to hang out, the only enjoyable thing you can get out of it is sex
>all the "cute" things like kissing, cuddling get REALLY old really fast
>don't really like her anymore, she's so clingy
>tfw decide to break up with her
>tfw having tons of time to focus on diet and lifting
>tfw tons of time for reading, walking, doing sports, hang out with friends
>tfw tons of time for self improvement
>tfw a lot of solitude time to enjoy and have fun by myself
>tfw feel really in peace with my self
>tfw no gf

Brazil?

>tfw saw oneitis today

egypt

This desu. A healthy relationship isn't about taking on each other's bullshit, its about bettering yourself for each other. If you are a better person without here, you did the right thing.

Stop crying you faggots.

Why can't i talk to women brahs

>tfw gf

You dudes need to try. Put forth some effort.
just made an OkCupid account and got a keto crossmeme grill's number a few hours later.

Fake it till you make it. Online is EZ mode.

>walking outside and notice all the qt couples
>tfwnogf
>manage to get a gf
>walking outside with gf and notice all the single dudes passing by chilling by themselves
>wishthatwereme.jpg
>after a while break up with gf "wasnt working sry"

anyone?

This. Although, I'm probably not interesting too

The girl is ugly and fat

This man is correct

>in military
>engaged
user I’m so sorry...

But you have so much history and culture to preserve user, at least you don’t live in a country where the prime minister openly says we have no culture (Canada)

here are your (you)'s

>tfw gonna have to see ex who broke up with me last month in class tomorrow

>dating people in your classes
Never shit where you eat

>that chick

bitch got 5head and probably got 5stomach too. She's probably one of those fat chicks with no boobers

Not unless you're from Quebec.

C'mon my anglofriend, lets do a country together.

Is this still Egyptian user? If you feel so disconnected from the majority of religious people there, you should talk to some Copts, (assuming your senpai is Muslim) I feel like Christians have gotten something right when it comes to taken personal ownership and meaningfulnesss in life

There’s two new girls at work that may want my D. Another one possibly quit/is on vacation? I wanna ask her out if I leave my current job. My only hunch that they like me is the eye contact and way they look at me/smile. One of them said something to me when she walked past, and she is quite a shy girl from what I know so that’s a good sign maybe? Girls usually don’t initiate conversation. She also walked through my area when she left, almost like she wanted me to see her. Who knows.

>girl A
>brand new, super tall and around my height (6’2ish)
>Amazonian goddess
>could make alpha children with her
>seemed like she was miring me from afar on her first day
>girl B
>a few months new, blonde hair, glasses, 5’9ish, really cute and shy, nice style
>girl C
>been there for a couple years, used to really like me, smile a lot and hold doors open(letting me walk through first) very giddy around me though she’s calmed down now, dirty blonde hair 5’7 ish, nicest body/ass I’ve ever seen. Decent face 6-7 but her personality is what makes her attractive

I feel the largest “pull” with girl C. A good amount of fuckable girls at my job idk if I have the balls to make a move in a work environment. Seems a bit dangerous maybe I should wait until I leave.

Lol I did that, after the semester ended of course. She really liked me too and even started convo with me on Facebook when I added her. Waited too long to ask her out though and she went cold. Too bad. Make sure to ask them out ASAP when classes end. I’m talking like the day of or after. I waited about a week and a half. You have maybe a few days max because emotions die out when they don’t see you in person anymore. You become a virtual emotionless object to them.

>tfw gf

IT'S FUCKIGN MISERABLE BREHS, FUCKING ISN'T WORTH THE BULLSHIT THAT COMES WITH IT