I Don't Know How I Feel About My Body

Sometimes I think it's good then others, shit. I feel like I'm missing something. Can I get some critique?

bait?

opposite of T-rex mode

where are your abs

Lean but literally an ablet. Flutter kicks and russian twists every timr you work out or bust.

? Why would this be bait?

You worked your vanity muscles too much and your functional strength too little. Looks unnatural (not roided but just illogical)

Well I'm not flexing my abs in this, I don't know if that makes a difference. I train abs once a week and do heavy deads but I can't see them ever unless I flex.

I think it sort of looks like that too, but I hit everything equally throughout the week. Should mention I have a bicep pump here too.

Im like you but my pecs look like potatos and my ribs on my stomach look like i got hit by a truck

Leglet and ablet

>Leglet
Nice xray vision

Better hit that posterior chain or you are never going to make it.

It seems like a bone structure thing. Your hips and shoulders are just naturally narrow. You look good though. What are you, 5'9" 165?

I don't understand how you're critiquing my back. I already hit everything equally. For back I do lat pulldowns, seated rows and deads.
6'2" 170lbs

Oh yeah, it's definiately bone structure then. I'm that height and have never weighed less than 178lbs just due to having wide shoulders and hips.

Posterior chain is more than the back. If you had worked it properly you would have a thicker and more defined core

I thought narrow hips is good though? What should I do? Just eat more and train more?

I don't know what I'm missing. I already squat and dead.

You already look fine.

Narrow hips and wide shoulders are good for bodybuilding. Narrow hips aren't really good for strength or just general size. A 6'2" heavyweight fighter won't have narrow hips and he'll weight like 230lbs. You are just a naturally thin guy. Embrace your easily low bodyfat.

Train your core goddamn. You won't see your abs if you don't flex them btw

>t. 4 pack trying his hardest to get the 3rd row of abs

Like this guy is 240lbs at 6'2"

Some people are just wider in bone structure than others.

I agree my core is pretty shit. I work it once a week. May just do it 3 times anymore. Think it looks particularly bad in my original picture due to lighting though. This is it when flexed.

You look great dude. Stop caring so much what you look like, you're a man not a woman.

Work abs, obliques and back (with compounds so it works core a bit too) more. If you can't see abs without tensing them cut

Thanks guys. This thread has really motivated me now kek.

Looks like a weak core, your waist looks weird as well. Too many meme lifts perhaps?

Yeah I don't know, there's a lot of variables. I took that photo around 4pm and hadn't eaten since 8am so my stomach was also really flat.

So you post a photo asking for critique, but then in response to any post offering criticism you just have a litany of excuses for why it's the photo's fault (time of day, lighting, "i'm not flexing," i already work everything, etc etc etc etc). Just fucking admit you have a weak core, it's obvious and really not that big a deal.

Your lower body looks weak as fuck, you can tell through the sweat pants. Everyone in the gym knows and can tell too

do it 3 times

Classic sit ups/crunches still work yaknow. 100 a day will get you sorted in no time

>Completely ignores the part where I said "I agree my core is pretty shit"
Retard.

Omegalul insecure fag thinking its bait cuz he looks better then him

>Omegalul
Stop

>pretends that negates the 6+ posts full of excuse-making

Really sad

Where did I pretend? I admitted I have a shit core. It's not my fault you can't read. My previous statement completely invalidates yours. Move on.