Can someone explain to me this obsession with pecs and benching?

Can someone explain to me this obsession with pecs and benching?

Ask any women in your environment (yes, mother and sister count) if they like big chest on men. Most of them will tell you that big chest litteraly looks feminine and generaly unatraxtive.

If you are not a powerlifter there is no need to bench ,you are veter of concentraiting on ohp variations.

>you are veter of concentraiting
Forgive me for choosing to ignore the advice of a literal retard

(You)

Now fuck off

Stop bulying ADHD victim

My gf loves to sleep in my chest and she likes them big
You are gay, OP.

>he doesn't want to look like Arnold
later homo

>He doesn't know what it's like when a qt lies on your chest

my gf likes my chest tho

don’t cut yourself on all that cope, chestlet

>Asking a woman what they want/what they find attractive
>Believing them/taking their response with anything but the most subatomic grain of anything.

Lot to learn dear boy.

>his cousin doesn't exclaim "pecs"
Sad.

>I suck at bench so I'm going to adopt a female perspective on what my body should look like so I can feel better about it
Fuck off retard. Grow some balls and stop giving a fuck about what mommy says about your body

>Ask any women in your environment
Now why would I ask anyone what I want?

In my experience, women like men who "look strong," which generally means guys who fill out a t-shirt well. One of the best ways to fill a shirt is to develop your chest. Just yesterday my wife commented on how much she liked the way my sleeping shirt tugged on my body.

>Most of them will tell you that big chest litteraly looks feminine and generaly unatraxtive.

Women all secretly like tits anyways. You having a big chest let's them get the best of both worlds

Just imagine arnold without his pecs
does it look good?

no is the answer btw, no homo

Someone's chest is sub-tier...

>Ask any women in your environment (yes, mother and sister count) if they like big chest on men.
>Ever asking anything from women
>Believing anything women say
LMFAOOOO

>this
your physique is gonna be complete garbage if you don't do some sort of bench variant.

>Most of them will tell you that big chest litteraly looks feminine and generaly unattractive

Until they are getting plowed by a guy with a big chest and they cant keep their hands off it, they use it as a hand platform to ride the dick, they snuggle on it in post-coital bliss, etc etc etc

Women have no idea what they want until it is inside them

OoChicks like barrel chest. Even if you are bloat. I have this little black girl loves my hairy barrel chest rubs my pecs and puts her face in my chest while I'm on to. She nib the nip a bit too.

Women don't know what the fuck they want. I have women go nuts over my body. I don't do heavy bench, but I have a well developed chest from flies, push-ups, and f&l raises.

It's like men who say, "I don't like abs on woman." It's because you have never fucking had a woman who has abs. Swear to god, when you make them cum and you can see their toiling through their abdominal muscles, its the hottest thing. Plus, if they are thin enough to have abs, you always get the bulge beneath their naval when you are balls deep.

Obviously, there are extremes, such as pro male/female bb's. But like Allison Stokke abs.....come on, you wouldn't wreck that shit?

Because benching is really fucking fun and i don't give a fuck what women want

Enjoy having no chest and I'll continue to enjoy having qts claw at mine while we fuck and grope it at every opportunity.

You're an idiot if you think women don't like big and defined chests.

As a fag, I can tell you that putting your hands on a rock hard manly chest feels incredible. I don't see why girls wouldn't like it also. It's a completely different experience from tits I assure you.

>he doesn't know what it's like to be laying there and have her run her fingernail down your pectoral

I truly feel sorry for you

>lifting for women
>not to look like conan the barbarian

fuck off

Just asked my sister, she said "of course a big chest looks good, it's the traps(she pointed) that are disgusting".

>t. chestlet

Mmyeah this is just wrong, a big chest is great

Women like big male pecs. They just can't express themselves well. Ask them what they like and they'll say I don't know an attractive guy? Everyone likes some big boobs bro

I can verify, i dont do any horizontal pressing and i look like shit.

t. chestlet

I dont think what women say they wamt or like are what they really want or like. I see women saying "oh too much muscle is intimidating" or "it's not my thing". Yet the stare and wanna touch it all the time. Women will never know what they truly want until they get it.

It’s because your chest makes them feel inadequate with their airport landing strips