Am I healthy or just dumb?

No sugary foods/snacks.
No soda or other sugary drinks.
Drink alcohol maybe 2-6 times per year.
No smoking.
No "junkfood" more than 10-15 times per year.
No caffeine.
No supplements except for multivitamin.

Everytime I break these things I feel like shit. Am I doing something wrong?

What you're doing wrong:
Breaking these things.

>feels like shit for not taking a multivitamin
lol I mean you might be dumb

You are doing fine.
Maybe the multivitamin is a bit too much unless you don't eat a large variety of fruits and vegetables.

I meant like starting drinking coffee or eating candy. I always feel like shit after eating junk stuff. Many of my friends drink 10+ cups of coffee per day and eats junkfood/candy weekly.

Oh sure yeah that's not bad that's normal
caffeine is an acquired habit, and isn't actually that pleasant starting off. As for candy, that's a lot of calories at once, not easy on the non-adapted stomach.

i just take multivitamins to be sure i get my vitamins. they are like $0.05 per pill

wheres the fish oil

Feel like shit in the sense you feel sick or you feel guilty?
Go get your blood sugar levels checked
Also you might have developed some kind of intolerance or allergy to something in those foods

i read that it was placebo.
i have omega-3 but i never take them, should i?

i get sick. i used to eat junkfood/candy like any other person because i craved it, but now after i started exercising and eating better those cravings went away. i get stomach pain after a cup of coffee and the same with fat rich food/candy stuff.

First five are good, but caffeine and supplements can help if used correctly. Overall I say you're on the right path.

Yep. Its not placebo, even my medic recommend it

I stopped with coffee and PWOs because I started craving caffeine and I would get tired/grumpy if I didn't get it. I get all my proteins from food so I'm not sure what other supplements I should take.

Your body is not used to getting fat, sugary processed garbage inside of it. You just have a healthy lifestyle, good job bro. I wish I could break my caffeine addiction, it's just too difficult. Anyone got tips for that?

2 weeks cold turkey, you'll probably feel so shit and tired you won't be able to quit but that's the only way if you truly want to quit

I can't afford being non-functional for two weeks

read that the fish oil increases your risk for prostate cancer by a crazy percentage

You just aren't well adapted to eating shit, your body is a well oiled machine and putting sand in the gearbox fucks it up.

Switch to tea for your caffeine, then wean yourself off of it

it means you hold yourself to a high standard.
Nothing wrong with that user. dont let modern day widespread degeneracy trick you. It is good to have a routine, and feel guilt if you break it, it will keep you in line.

As long as you don’t sperg out when a friend offers you a forbidden substance, you’re doing a hell of a lot better than a lot of people on this board.

I'm on the same path OP. I reduced drinking alcohol to a minimum during last year and stopped completely this year. Same with coffeine, from four big cups a day at work, I am down to an occasional espresso after lunch. Rest of the day it's either water or some herbal tea.

Once or twice a month I like to eat some burger with sweet potato fries or a kebap, but other than that I cut out junk food completely.

>As long as you don’t sperg out when a friend offers you a forbidden substance...

This is an important point, don't be a douche about it.
It's hard when you start noticing how much shit people are putting in their mouths all day, though.

source or you're a lying queer

Keep everything and add drugs to enter chad mode

I'm on phone and not that user but it's pretty well known
Search also DHA from fish oil

Thanks

Imagine being this fucking boring

Wow i was just about to post this. Grow a personality, op

Imagine being as liberated as OP and having the ability to engage in a far wider spectrum of new experiences.

What can OP experience that I can’t, exactly?

You know, apart from taking miles of cock up the ass.

Being in optimal health, fag
After that you deserve to do drugs to not be so square

Unless OP is a pro-athlete then there is literally no reason for him to be this autistic.

Even then, the best athletes in the world indulge more than OP.

There's a reason why monks choose to live the life they leave. Any benefit in abstaining from unnecessary pleasures will exist (though not to the same degree).
It's like being freed from a period of slavery that has existed since your birth.

*****live

If you have a small crest every now and then its not really necessary to beat yourself up over it. Though after finally kicking the soda habit even drinking half a can gives me major gas.

If you're eating a shit ton maybe. But a pill per meal isn't gonna hurt.