That guy who wears a snapback in the gym

>that guy who wears a snapback in the gym

>that guy who still follows the Pritikin diet
>that guy who trains for marathons

>that guy who cares more about what other people are doing rather than focusing on himself.

Me on the right
Snapbacker on the left

>that guy that goes to the gym

>those old fucks that walk around to random machines, take out the pin, and do like 3 reps with absolutely no weight.

Shit annoys the hell out of me. They're literally just there so they can tell their doctor they went, even though they didnt do shit.

>that guy who asks for a spot when benching

>that guy who lies down while lifting heavy weights over his body

Holy fuck it’s what happens to my gym on mondays. Place is overcrowded with pajeets and geezers there to probably get their one session a week in for insurance discounts.

>thinking black holes actually exist
>main stream science ad hockery inventing black holes, dark matter and other bullshit because without these theories main stream science would dissolve.

Not knowing about electromagnetic pinch effect being what they think are black holes when infact the universe is much more simple to explain than having to resort to shit like black holes dark matter and other shit. The universe is an electric universe. Electricity is the primary force in the universe not gravity. Gravity is a byproduct of electromagnetism.

Do you even electric universe theory?

>that hot girl who talks to you but you're too autistic to do anything about it

THE FUCKING PAJEETS. Smell like ass squirt and curry. it's terrible. They lift in their adidas athletic pants and polo shirts.

>that pawg teen who can see me creepin but is too scared to acknowledge it or do anything about it

>that retard who bangs the weights on machines while his fatass carer flicks through his phone while sat on another machine

>That skinny ugly woman who insists on doing some sort of sit-up type exercise on the only chest bench instead of the mats

>that autistic guy who does PHUL and takes sips between sets or eats an onion or whatever the fuck his digimon continuity error debate forum told him was the new gym meme

at first, i thought, wow this guy is a fucking idiot, but exactly what is the electric universe theory, so i googled it, and my suspicions were confirmed, you are a fucking idiot.

>that guy that drinks water between sets
>that guy who jerks off between sets
>that guy who lifts weights

>That guy who counts the weight of the bar

Those fucking cunts.

memes aside, how the fuck do you wear a hat to the gym everyday, it'll get fucking sweaty and you can't wash them or the bill will mess up and it'll get wrinkly

the best part is when they sit on the machines for 50 minutes talking to other fucking old people after that one set, even though the gym has a lounge

Did the same thing. Rational Wiki to the rescue.

>he doesn't lift the bar

>that guy who is new and has no routine and just goes to different machines and ends up working out like 7 different muscle groups over an hour