How many times have you guys received this text

Second time for me, last time just exactly a month ago.

“You’re a lovely man user, and really hot, but I can’t handle a relationship right now”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0. I'm not lovely and hot.

Aaand day later she sucks some dicks. Hell, she was even probably sucking some dick while texting.

never, if a girl isnt feeling it she just disappears on me lol, id rather get rejected outright

0 never been broken up with in my life and no its not because i havent been in relationships.
I should probably take this realization as a lesson that I need to start going for higher level girls

>I can't handle a relationship right now

This is a lie. She doesn't want a relationship with YOU. Move on.

A few times. Take it for the rejection it is and don't dwell on what could have been. Sometimes they were never into you, sometimes it really was just timing, but the result is the same.

good attitude

Thats what happens when you try to date a sloot.
Just find a good christian girl you piece of shit

>"You’re a lovely man user, I really like you, but I have to think"
>keep being really nice to me
>wear diaphanous t-shirts without a bra when we are at her place
>It's been two weeks now
I don't know what to think and I'm afraid to overreact or not be confident enough. I can't live like this anymore.

yeah that;s just an excuse

Walk away

2, but it’s been from chicks who aren’t marriage material that I was just trying to bang(1 slut and 1 social media attention whore)

We had been good friends before I asked her out, I can't just cut all ties like that with a friend. I'd be okay with her saying "no" and everything could be just like before.

once, about a weeks ago. she still texts me everyday. fucking women...

never. never asked a girl out. i however have said this to a few girls and am avoiding having to do it to a few more

what anime is this from?

Being """friends""" with a girl you actually want to fuck.. user, that's the definition of beta. If you're serious about her, fuck another girl and she'll come around if she's interested.

Lel you clown you gotta walk away if you want her

I got it one time when I was being too needy early on with the girl. Never got it since

She’s gonna dump you soon user , she will become cold and distant , remember women break up mentally then physically.

Twice.
I'm still new to the liftan thing though.

what's so bad about having hot female friends? chances are their friends are hot as well

Parasyte

I get it a lot less now that I stopped being a pussy and got some game.

I don't want to fuck her 2bh. I just wouldn't mind living with her and having kids. Haven't been able to say something like this about any girl in my entire life. And I have fuckbuddies though.

we went out on a date my autism powers hit and then i stopped gradually talking to her, now she hit me with that, SHE WAS SO FINE, i fucked up so bad, i miss her so much fuck

This, unfortunately, but then you fuck her a couple times and drop her cold, women like that aren't worth it

Yeah well at least you know it was your fault. You can fix your own behaviour, you can't fix the rest of the world.

Learn game, talk to more girls, deal with your emotional issues and stop looking for a girl to solve them for you.

Go for it bro. Worse case senario she says no and then you just walk away and stop wasting your time

That’s the definition of an AFC, totally agree

aka "I'm fucking another guy right now"

this OP. She probably wasn't even lying when she said that you are lovely and really hot. If she's also hot she's probably got at least 5 other equally hot guys to pick from.

??

I say this to girls all the time, I simply don't have the time/energy/resources to waste on a commited relationship at the moment. If she wants to fuck/be friends we can hang out and have a good time every once in a while, but I'm just not commiting to all that relationship shit

It's not a matter of being "hot enough", I just have bigger priorities in life right now that aren't girls

I don't even remember the last text I got from a female that was not related to me and was not school-related

>“You’re a lovely man user, and really hot, but I can’t handle a relationship right now”
Who the fuck believes this?

Never actually. The times I was turned down were all truthful “you’re not my type sorry” which I can respect. Then again, I’ve only asked out 4 girls in my whole life and only 3 of them rejected me. All other times the girls made the first move

Couple of times with a difference in interests(were just not compatible) or religion(your going to Hell user. Its a path I can't follow.) thrown in.

Once or twice from girls that I was already ghosting. Pretty hilarious desu, seeing someone's emotional outcries through strings of messages that will of course go unanswered. It's like they carry on full-blown conversations with themselves and eventually get that i'm long gone. It's then that I receive the unwarranted "I gotta work on me" text.
>Still got laid
>0 bothers given

Don't date her? Fwb if she's down or move on

0, 2 for 2. but they both broke up with me later. that was when I was a 130 dyle. now I'm pushing 170 and matching on tinder like never before but lost the want to have a gf. just use tinder for ego boost. anyone else like this?

Its the new age way of doing things. Ghosting is such a weak thing to do

I get that one all the time except for I'm not a great person, and I have a shitty body.

>really hot
Never. And that's why i lift.

i lost count on how many times i got ghosted, i just don't understand it.

They treat me fine and agree on meeting/going on a date again but then they just stop answering.

And if you happen to find them on street by chance they act like nothing happened.

literally today

That made my chest ache and it wasn't even for me holy shit.

damn son

>I found better dick last night, sorry. Pls no hate.
Fucking grills, don't have the fucking decency to be honest.

This 100%.

yeah. she was

>catholic, would go to mass
>would tell me im attractive and intelligent
>figured she was 'different' from the rest

oh well!

First time was last week :(

That shit doesn't feel great

0 as well. I'm not lovely nor hot.

It's infuriating isn't it? Get a spine and just level with a person, don't feed them bullshit.

Isn't "I reconnected with someone" just a tactful way of saying "im getting dicked by someone else cya"

Never in my entire life have I ever had to confess, its always been the chicks first.

who fuckin cares

This.
Most women I've met (like 99%) are not worth your time. Not even a good hole to fuck. Move on and be happy another flaky narcissistic cunt with more baggage than an airport terminal isn't entering your life to drain you of everything.

That's what happens when you don't have HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME.

Fuck man, that's heavy. Some girls seem nice at first, but suddenly do a 180 and hit you with some real nasty shit like its nothing. I will never understand what compels them to do shit like that. At least she told you though, I got ghosted on and off for 2 months.

I'd rather have this than what I got. The girl just started saying "sorry im busy/tired" after 3 months of going out regularly. I even asked her straight up if she was hinting that we should go separate ways, she said no and insisted it was just bad timing. I later find out from her sister that she had gotten back with her ex and I guess just wanted me as an option in case he started being abusive again.

>wanted me as an option in case he started being abusive again
And so many guys struggle to figure out what women want. Yeah you don't want to fall into N I C E G U Y territory, but when women just keep going back to guys that beat her, I don't really think she's a victim anymore. It's a symbiotic relationship at that point.

If you go for it and fail then it's over
If you don't go for it then it's over

Fuck ain't that the truth, yet I never see it coming but it's so obvious when it happens to others

You tell her straight up what you want, if she's not interested you bounce.

Just based off what my female friends/coworkers have said about ghosting, it's apparently the preferred way to say no to someone.
I sure fucking wish I was gay.

>I sure fucking wish I was gay.
True words user

Im somehow in the exact opposite situation.
im dating a girl i dont want to be with, but also dont want to hurt
and im crushing on a girl who i know reciprocates, but im still with the first girl so i cant really do anything
just fuck my whole entire life up senpai

I've never received a text from a girl in my life.

Why can't women just be fucking honest? I even told a girl that if she didn't want to be in a relationship with me then that's cool, but instead she forces herself to send me a Good morning text the next day and goes right back to ignoring me. Its like some game to them or something.

Never.
I'm too beta to hit on people.

just break up with her. you're wasting everybody's time.

it's not the same as saying no, it's actually the douchiest move ever, like putting people in the fridge in the case you run out of options later. You don't have to shoot someone down, just give any excuse and/or say no and let them move on.

I have ghosted few people in the past and i regret it

what if i just shoot myself

That works too. Just as long as you quit being a little bitch and do what you need to do.

>Just as long as you quit being a little bitch and do what you need to do.
thanks man, i think i needed that.

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

This was literally me like 2 weeks ago.

>hook up with girl from bar
>me: "we dont have to do anything after this I know you live far"
>she lives 45 min away by train
>"No no text me we can definitely talk"
> text her throughout next day, she seems happy to talk to me
> after that ignores my snaps and doesnt text back

bitch i told you it was far

FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Finally told my oneitis who's also one of my only close friends how I felt after pussying around it for over a year
>"Hey can I tell your something"
>"I've had a lot of trouble figuring myself out recently but sometimes I still think about being with you, user"
>Later says she doesn't wanna talk about it
>Stop talking to her for a while
>She sends me snaps of her with her bf out of fucking nowhere
I wasn't trying to break her up or anything, but after hanging out with her for so long and still loving her I thought that maybe telling her would make me feel better. I still feel the same, maybe even a little worse
>inb4 pussy
yea ik

You absolute autist. AHAHAHAHA

This code for, your hot user but you have a small dick, or your hot user but you never made me squirt.

Who here is /bridgeburningautism/?

I'm trying to get better, but when you get a girl's number (and ask her for it in a very public place so it's anxious sweating inducing),
> they smile,
>you follow them up saying you look forward to meeting up with them,
>They agree
>A week passes
>no contact from them
>you follow up again
>no response
>thisisfine.jpg
>You wait a week then follow up again
>They act offended at some throw away comment you make
>You wish them the best
>They tell you to delete their number right now
>You say yes and just ask why they felt it wouldn't work out?
>Nothing
>You can't sleep, you just want an answer
>One essay with more question marks than the Riddler's wardrobe later and you're blocked on all media.

And so you do what the advice from experienced user's in this thread is. Don't commit any more than you have to, then the women gets burnt, and so she starts ghosting guys to avoid feeling hurt herself.

Modern dating is a game of who can give the least of a shit while getting a fuck and avoiding pain.

oh em gee are you victum blamming me?!

None because I don't go around looking for relationships like an emotionally dependant faggot. But then again that might be a normal thing to do and I'm the sociopath.

Don't worry, user, there are so many grills out there, just don't get sucked into the friendzone.

It's all about how you approach them in the beginning.

Good luck F A M

all of your autistic rambling shit greentext was redeemed with the last line there user

This user is correct. Don't take it personally.

>that tumblr reaction pic
Why are you on this site, much less this board?

>Modern dating is a game of who can give the least of a shit while getting a fuck and avoiding pain.

Even though your approach is shitty, your final conclusion is correct. And that's very sad, isn't it? That sex has become so casual that it's nearly a turn-off for someone to really want to spend time with the other, because doing so breaks the grand illusion that nobody cares about sex.

stay your heart brother
the pain starts when you fall
if you never even fall, it will not even begin

I can't put my finger on why, but this kinda looks like this image originally had an ifunny watermark
Might just be the shit quality

block and delete man, fuck that bitch

Nigga life's a game, some quests are shitty and have no treasure at the end. Doesn't mean you need to wait at the bottom of a cave for a dragon to bring some gold. Move on, keep walking, and keep searching

>Overwatch
Underage b&

There's the other side, I grew accustomed to such mindgames so when the last girl cancelled our first date I simply moved on. Later on I learnt from a mutual friend that she was confused and upset why I invited her out and then didn't call again.

The number one solution is to start fucking someone else.

>game
Degenerate. You're playing by their rules. You're an entertainer for cheap sex. Giney tingles are the preferred currency for women. The redpill is that most women are shit and won't learn to stop being shit whores until Chadbros stop helping them piss away their youth as a well-travelled cumrag and go full stoic. Let the whores rot. Find a good girl and have babies.