"Being a man means just doing what you want, bro!"

Daily reminder that pic related is exactly the outcome of this dumbass self-help mentality

youtube.com/watch?v=VsP-5Oy1PU0

They even ended it with "but that doesn't make you any less of a man!"

Reminder: as a man, you can be the master of your own fate when it comes to deciding your future. You can have the career you want, marry or stay single, have kids or not, etc. But if you don't fit into the "male" archetype to a degree, you're useless. And don't Buzzfeed your way out of this.

Here are things every man should care about, and know a little about:
>Sports
if you don't follow at least two major sports you're a pussy

>Martial arts and combat sports
You should have at least a few years of practice in some style, and follow boxing or some MMA organization

>Cars
The basics about auto repair, best models, car prices, etc

>Politics
Can you tell, without looking, which prominent Democrats currently in office voted in favor of the Iraq war, or what programs will be affected by Trump's latest budget proposal? If you can't even get to a handful, you need to start following politics and reading about it more seriously.

>Being able to take care of the house
This is the basics: cleaning, fixing or replacing broken shit, etc

>Woodworking or some other DIY stuff
Nothing major, just enough to build shit every once in a while

>Fitness
Hopefully you faggots have at least this figured out

>Finance
How to invest money, how the stock market works, how the banking system functions, etc

>Something outdoors
Camping, hiking, climbing, hunting, etc

>Guns
Gun basics, safety, law, and how to shoot properly

>Cooking
No need to be a chef, just essential stuff

>Pets
Taking care of dogs, cats, hamsters, what have you

Few men will get ALL of this, but if you don't get at least 7 out of those 12, you're a pathetic excuse for a male, and you need to stop listening to meme professors telling you to clean le room and just become more of a dude. Learn dude shit, do dude stuff.

i have dick

>watching buzzfeed
>linking buzzfeed here
fucking kill yourself faggot. i'm not kidding

>criticizing buzzfeed
>not a time-honored Veeky Forums tradition
You have to go back, newfriend

holy fucking shit
imagine being this insecure about your masculinity
OP you're a raging faggot

Car obsession is just materialistic bullshit
Guns aren’t even legal where I live
Pets, especially cats, are for soyboys
I’d rather follow esports than over regulated slow paced real sports
Also I’d rather spend the money on good quality furniture than to make shit myself

Now THIS is autism.

> "Being a man means just doing what you want, bro!"
...and being a man enough to take any criticism that might come your way.

>buzzfeedvideo
Why are you giving this attention?

My cat says fuck you

>watching buzzfeed
>being a man
Pick one.
OP, you're so weak minded that a buzzfeed video made you rant about manliness on a japanese cartoon forum. Sad!

I know right? It's like poetry.

>caring for an animal that destroys the ecosystem because it’s ‘cute’

Autists love checklists more than improving

>I’d rather follow esports

>implying humans don't destroy the ecosystem
>implying humans aren't cute

>you can be master of your own fate
>unless you don't conform to this autistic list some nameless retard on Veeky Forums made

i am actually 100% sure you don't even meet most if not all of the shitty, arbitrary requirements to be a man you've made up

Cats aren't cute, they're natures perfect hunter. Intelligent, independent, and murderous. You know what a tiger does all day? Hunt, fuck, and sleep.

>men: have been around for millions of years
>cars: have been around for maybe 200 years

>sports
m8 are you fucking serious? Stopped reading there. I don't watch niggerball

being a man means doing what you want and (here's where most people fuck it up) doing it well

>cars guns martial arts

couldn't give a fuck about these, but I see why people like them

>Sports
Watching other people play like some stupid faggot. No ty.
>Martial arts
Did kickboxing for 4 years
>Cars
Don't give a shit about cars. I know the 3 cars I saw and liked and I'm gonna buy them.
>Politics
Don't give a shit because I do my own thing and who was stealing from the countries budget at the time has no effect on me.
>The house
I know more than I should
>Woodworking and DIY
know more than I should as well
>Fitness
6'3 210lbs and fit
>Finance
I'm horrible with money, but I don't need to be careful since my family has plenty
>Something outdoors
I wanna go camping but friends are pussies. I do drug in nature tho maybe that counts.
>Guns
I shot a few
>Cooking
I know the basics
>Pets
I got two loving cats

I'm probably more of a man than you'll ever be and did more shit in my 22 years of being alive than you ever will.

>cars have been around for 200 years

>>Sports
>if you don't follow at least two major sports you're a pussy

Yes Goy! Be sure to devote at least 10 hours a week to watching Deontavious and DeBrickashaw's feats of athleticism and analyzing every frame!

>the comments for this video

jfc

Most of the things you mentioned sounds like you're LARPing a brainlet 1950s dad or something.

Times are changing and doing old timey hobbies to be manly because the men of that time did that is like writing with a typewriter and hoping it will magically give you Hemingway's prose.

You can be manly without doing most of these things and you can be an effeminate fag even with your old timey car, bacon beard oil, bourbon, pipe and chair building hobby.

If anything trying to assemble manliness out of ingredients is a sure sign you lack it naturally.

>he's a cat man
lmao

You're a faggot

>as a man, you can be the master of your own fate
>But if you don't fit into the "male" archetype to a degree, you're useless.
>proceeds to list items and stances he believes to be necessary to feel manly
man u beta af desu forcing your opinion on other like a whuss

>unhinged rant about manliness
>literally Z E R O about study of literature, mathematics, poetry, history, warfare or any form of engineering
>literally implying that most of the greatest men who ever lived, who had the most impact on our world, were not men
>yet somehow sports, of all fucking things, makes it

This is like a brainlet’s ideal of what a man is. If OP was a, and wrote a guide for, women it would have a paragraph on nail-painting.

wise words user

What is your point? It’s still a soyboy pet that destroys the ecosystem

More bullshit from the TRT guys?

>this level of insecurity

OP get some therapy

>Sports
>watching other men run around touching each other and shit

are you some kind of a faggot son

Neither one of those things makes sense. Stop posting.

Cats kill millions of birds a year

This shit is autistic

You're so fucking stupid I can't stand it.

If you want to be a man you have to learn how to think. So if you browse /pol/, you fail by default.

>sports
Do you mean "play sports" or "wank it to celebrities"?
The latter is at the same level as gossip in terms of masculinity.

>politics
In terms of usefulness vs. time spent, watching the weather forecast is more important.
That is, provided you're not running for an official of some sort.

>practical things
Universally good.

>being this butthurt
I know you are samefagging all these cat posts as well

>Pets, especially cats, are for soyboys
Found the bedwetter.

dude you know you can become a girl now and its ok... id suggest you give it a try

t. subversive Jew

>sports
Don't really care about sports, don't really interest me. I don't mind watching certain sports on occasion but there's not much to hold my interest
>martial arts
I will never need to get in a physical confrontation, if I'm ever attacked I have a CC permit
>cars
I'd agree everyone should know a bit about cars if they actually need them. But depends whether or not you actually have a car or need one
>politics
Personally very into politics but the average person really shouldn't be
>taking care of the house
Everyone regardless of gender should know how to take care of themselves and their property, don't really see why this should be a gendered thing
>DIY shit
No thanks. This is the modern world where at the very least you can google a tutorial so not much point
>fitness
Yep and everyone regardless of gender should aim for this
>finance
Yep and everyone regardless of gender should aim for this
>something outdoors
I enjoy hiking
>guns
Some people don't live in areas they can reasonably obtain one. Otherwise everyone should own a gun and the basics of using it
>cooking
Yep for basics and everyone should aim for this
>pets
Not really a pet person

anyway OP seems a bit insecure and likely clings to classical definitions of masculinity to compensate despite most of them being outdated just by technology alone

Cats are THE most soy animal ever

>oh look how cute he is
>I love it when he jumps on my lap teehee

Knowing how to cook is far more important than knowing politics or fighting sports.

If you don't live in a culturally diverse area such as a large city, you will likely never have a physical confrontation. I have never been in a fight in my life, and I haven't even been avoiding them. I just don't live in a city full of mentally ill fucks.

How about better standards?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.

most of us aren't 'human beings' lol