Hair Thread

What are some Veeky Forums approved cuts? What do you have currently?

How do I get this kind of style? Can I pull this off if I show it to my barber? Me on the left, btw.

Is that an incel jaw I see?

>Can I pull this off if I show it to my barber
nope

Stay mad

Hitler youth cut

It looks great but how come when I see guys with this cut it always makes them look like an ugly egghead?

Friendly reminder that he is jewish.

Because they are one? You need that jawline a chad eyebrow stance and eyes that demand pussy, also gas at least 1 jew for it, looks great on me but i gotta cut my hair to 0 so thst i can pull it off properly

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums, the holy triumvirate

His zygos are insane.

>he doesn't browse biz

Chang on the right over there is richer than you

Nah, his burn rate on camwhores is too great to ever become rich.

>lan party
>steam trading
>Breaking bad shirt
>One Piece Law sweater
>Lays, sour cream and onions
>Dr. Peppers and sierra mist
>School id next to some jeans
>that asian kid
>nerf guns (Is that the nerf sniper rifle?)
>cookies in tupperware
>parents asleep
Reminds me of my teenage years

Does long hair subtly mask the power of the jaw? Pic on the left his hair looks like it leaves less room for the jaw to standout.

Yes.

Bro your hair rn is too short. Grow it out to say 4 inches on top and then go

consider that a major reason as to why you think it looks good is because the guy is a supermodel. his hair exactly on you wouldn't really do much, perhaps look worse than your current cut.
my advice is grow your hair just mabye a cm longer than it is, maintain it there and getting a cooler pair of glasses with a transparent rim.
8/10

kek, he needs more than just a haircut to look like the fucking model on the right.

Yes. That's also the reason soyboys wear beards, to hide their weak jawlines

Are you hiding a gay alien head there?

kid in grey in the back is wearing exactly what im wearing right now, even half looks like me

Short hair is usually the most outstanding sign of overall subhumanity, in both men and women.

plebs

grown out wavy locks is the only way

Go to a REBUTABLE barber and ask for a fade like this. Don't go to fucking Supercuts or Great Clips (I almost killed myself after a shitty haircut from these shitty places), go to an actual barber who is well known. Ask dudes where they got their hair cut if you like it.

God, this brings back such good memories

Pretty much this. I get a fade every 2 weeks (used to be once a month but I love fresh fades).
Anyways, just google "best fades in my city" and find a barber that is good. Never go to a chain hairdresser. I'm getting a fade today and I'm keen as fuck.

What I ask for is a mid-high skin fade with a little off the top to clean it up.

bowie is about as anti-Veeky Forums as they come not that it's bad or breaking the mould is bad either.

Always keep your hair short in order to prevent disadvantage in melee combat

cringe

>not posting the superior size

simple

whoa, a whiteboi in jeans and a grey sweater what are the chances

r8 my hair

Went from long hair caveman to more professional look

Lads, what's a good--at least, coping haircut for someone whose temple hair has receded badly? Italian-ish combing back, showing the receding hairline looks alpha af, but I don't have the mental strength to go full mature yet.

Hold be tight, the future is looking dark for me.

fucken noice

Went from a 6/10 to a 7ish, grooming works wonders.

Keep researching on ways to look cleaner

>somehow make good lemonade with shit lemons
well done

also what the fuck is your dog doing in that first frame?

no buzz cut?

should just be called the cope cut

I'm currently on a serious hair stack to thicken up my hair, increase beard density and thickness. I've also kicked my diet into order, counting macros and calories, minimal chocolate, no sweets. I'm gonna be trimming my beard line at home regularly to keep it neat.

yawning lmao. It always makes me think he was about to throw up though

how so?

>tfw necklet and ywn have a neck like this

Get the L.P. cut

>just shave it and grow a beard bro!

Wish I could have that middle part curly slick hair look, but my hair is way too straight and just becomes alfalfa-tier

It a board full of Pajeets and NEETS shilling shitty worthless internet coins

growing out an undercut, thinking of going back to a buzzcut or just cutting the sides and keep growing the top

Lel. Blaha pls go

literally looks like shit even on him
hitler youth looks good only on black and white photos

How do you maintain this style?

kek, how much drugs does he take? looks like he's 35 in this photo

Serious question to people with medium length hair, how the fuck do you deal with the wind messing up your styling?

I wear a mop top because I am a lazy piece of shit who doesn't want to style his hair every morning.

>too broke or anxious to go to barber
>hair is too thin to style
>beard is too thin to go long
>I'll just go 1 all over
not that he particularly looks shit but it's a shit style and he would look better with anything else. It makes you look like movie prisoner. It's better of to get hair with actual dimensions of some kind.

Buzz cuts only look good on people with square face shapes or people with nice jaws. If you have a round head or a slim face it looks god awful

>hes going to stay poor for ever

Those worthless internet coins have made me over 100k in the last 6 months and im 18 lmao

PICS
are you even able to spend them?

Any scripts or just over the counter stack?

>simple

Buzzed on the sides and just a little longer up top then I let it get kind of spiked

>simple

Try and style your hair just like that in under five minutes.
Next, see if you can keep it that way for more than five minutes.

>round head
wut, also yeah everything looks better on people with square faces and good jawlines

Honestly that looks like fun

Unirocinallt get a SS. And maybe new glasses and you will be a slayer

Charlie is that you

Pretty sick.

>12 years preluding 2030
>spiking hair like its 2001

*sees your post*

>Don't go to fucking Supercuts or Great Clips (I almost killed myself after a shitty haircut from these shitty places)

What a fucking princess. Holy shit you guys are gay.

cr1tikal confirmed

So it can be done.

These are my facial aesthetics. What haircut do I need?

better cut your wrist imo

This is good, any more pics? I have to go to the stylist

mate what are you even on about, yours looks way better

alright eric

you have until 5pm gmt to post face. c u soon

Hes you from an alternate universe where you have friends

La Creatura .....

>always cut own hair to a 3 or 4 level to prevent jewfro growth for past 8-9 years
>grow out jewfro to this level after probably 6 months of not cutting it and decide to get cut after a ton of people saying to cut my damn hair
>any normal person would go to a barber and get it cut normally like short on sides, long on top or something
>i just get a #16 blade and cut all over my hair and now it looks like shit

why the fuck do i do this to myself

every so often I'll get a hardline but this has been my cut for a while now.

OTC, although 2% Ketoconazole isn't OTC in US, unlike here in UK.
I'm taking 3000mg PSO, 2400mg Saw Palmetto, 10,000mcg Biotin, 1 Generic one a day Skin, Hair, and Nails tablet, Dermaroll once a week (Only .5mm so prob not very effective, need to get 1mm), Minoxidil application 2x day, on both hairline, and facial hair area, no less than 24 hours after dermaroll, and Keto Shampoo use every other day.

I can't wait to see just how much this boost my hair over time. I've only been doing it for a couple weeks now.

Corners are like 70% thinner than my full part and I'm getting a bit of shedding. Should I shave? Go for a buzzcut? I'm 23 dyel so both will look stupid but I'm frauding and don't want to have to take more meds to keep my hair so might as well

I Currently have this and love it. Growing it out to pic related

Forgot pic

show that face. its only me

You need to grow your hair out more then ask the barber to fade it to that style

>the faggots on Veeky Forums literally have a meltdown if they don't get their hair cut the correct way

and people say this place is straight

Pic related.

>Implying lan parties as a kid weren't fun as hell
I'm sorry your childhood was pleb tier user.

Here's a picture I took of a local worker, has a pretty baller haircut. Said something about making it? I think he was talking about my pizza.