coin name?

which coin ?

Confido?

take a guess

-35%

me 2 bra fuck

Probably NEO

DASH? The pump has barely started.

Some of you faggots make me wonder about the average IQ on this board.

Same and lost some initial capital!!! I scrapped the fuck out of everything too for days. And for a second I couldve jumped and actually made money but no pool stupid faggot I am I deserve it

Mtl wasn't it?? Same as me I bet...

Rekt on MTL here... Set me back a good week of gains. Fml...

i FOMOD into BCH, feels bro. Luckily theres stilla good chance itl go up at some point

literally this.

For a second there it was beautiful wasn't it? That's how the people in that rocket that blew up must be felt like. Like strapped in boys first moon mish here we... boom! No safety net either that was the kicker for me I'm definetly a tard...

Who else got fucked by Bittrex on MTL!? Literally went from massive gains to holding bags. Ah well....such is trading.

no not such is tradin lol, you're retarded and fomoed

That's like saying when you get a flat tire it's because you can't drive. Made massive gains on SLR, NEO and POWR. One glitch away from massive gains on MTL. Lick my balls.

we need a MTL support club fuckin 720 desu

It hurts, but I consider it tough love.

I had to get JUST'd back into October to make me reconsider everything. I'm gonna take a break and work on my discipline.

>such is trading
You damn retard you're not trading, you're gambling, would be safer to pick red or black on the roulette.

Same paying off credit card with portfolio and starting fresh after