>estrogen
>acne
>heart disease
>cancer
>pus
>fecal contamination

>healthy
KEK

Spotted the vegan soyboy with psudeoscientific claims Why not post the real reason you hate it?

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANIMALS GETTING HURTIE WURTIE WAAHHHHH

Drinking some delicious whole milk while browsing Veeky Forums right now user

Most accurate representation of vegan on Veeky Forums I've ever seen. You gotta love how they post all these claims of personal health damage despite only really caring about the cows. It's like dude we know you're a fucking pussy soyboy that unironically believes in morality fuck off.

you mean the estrogen-filled testosterone lowering pus juice?

I just bought some chocolate milk after getting over my disgust for milk and you guys ruined it, fuck you.

It's a meme

Milk is delicious and healthy

Sit down,
Bitchtits

Milk is for babies

Is this an elaborate troll or do you just not realize how cringy you are?

vegan board, faggot

>head chef at all vegan restaurant
>customers always say how its the best vegan food they've ever tasted
>lots of repeat customers
>sell t-shirts and other branded items with logos about saving the animal bullshit
>the owners of the restaurant havent been there since the day we opened
>managers and chefs dont give a fuck about veganism, just making good food
>we include all sorts of animal products in the food
>tofu bacon pieces in salad
>nope real bacon from a pig
>advocado oil used as fat for cooking
>nope its pig lard
>soy based ice cream products
>nope its milk from the cows tits
i guess its a lot cheaper to sell fake vegan food than to buy real vegan ingredients and sell it. The manager must be pocketing some decent amount to keep this scam going and going through the effort of hiding it from the owners.
I could care less, its quite funny to me when customers ask how i got the tofu bacon to taste so similar to real bacon. (this is the most common compliment)

Gee I wonder the eating habits of these posters

Fuck off vegans, no one cares about your meme diet.

>IT'S A VEGAN BOARD DESPITE MOST PEOPLE ON IT NOT BEING VEGAN AND THINIING VEGANS ARE CRINGE AND WE HAVE TO BRIGADE IN A DISCORD TO DEFEND OUR MEME IDEOLOGY AND DIET ON Veeky Forums

Yeah sure, it's a vegan board buddy

you mean to say nobody who's allergic to lactose has had your ice creams?

only brainlets are not vegan by this point

Soyboy

Milk gave me gyno :(

I'm drinking milk right now, if you count it being mixed with vodka and borghetti still drinking milk

I want to believe

Prove it or fake

Fuck dairy, I'm not even vegan

Nice meme

>tfw milk protein allergy
>tfw fucking love everything dairy
It hurts bros. However I found a way around it, I just have to drink a shit-load of water and I poop just fine. I've never been able to drink milk alone though. It just tastes gross to me, closest I get is chocolate milk. Does it really raise testosterone?

You can take lactase supplements desu

Yum, I love milk. I'm a 6'3 lanklet, gained 25lbs and reached about 17% bodyfat bearmode due to 3L of milk a day. Milk is awesome.

Yo what the shit? I've just looked that up, my nutritionist never said shit about that. Never heard about them either. Can you buy those anywhere? I can have dairy just fine its that just sometimes the poop gets too big and shit and constipation is annoying.

Milk lowers testosterone

I believe I saw them in a store near me

Milkboy should be the new opposite of soyboy

>love milk
>always have runny shit or straight up exploding diarrhea after it
fek

Try lactase supplements

try a drug store or online

Nah. I just drink sour milk and have no problems. No sweet milk for me tho.

>Drink 2-3l of milk a day
>Have literally no problems whatsoever

Natural selection buddy

Love it. Just splurged on an organic grass-fed half gallon. Nectar of the gods.

I've had the same problem as you user, I can't drink milk or have dairy without having to shit my brains out, but it's too essential to my calorie and protein intake to get rid of. In America you can go to costco and get pic related for like $15. 180 pills, you just swallow one pill with the first sip of milk and, like magic, it feels to your body like you may as well have just had a bunch of water. No side effects, all the gains.

>can drink gomad without noticing a single sign of intolerance
>just ate 6 sweet Italian sausages on buns followed by a 16oz cup of whole milk
now eating Ben and jerry's Oat of this world
such is the life of the white man

But did gyno give you milk?

only organic non-processed milk straight from the cow is healthy. If not, it causes cancer weak bones acne and obesity and heartdisease

>such is the life of the Fat man

say that to my face and not online

bro this is because you are not eating enough fibre, seriously.
Try 50g of oats a day
I have it every morning and 1.5L of protein milk daily and I shit logs twice a day

>(((Ben and Jerry's)))

Stay racially aware.

i'd fucking wreck your cunt m8

thats like 5g fiber man. you need at least 30a day, 50 recommended

>I Dough, I Dough!
These clipdicks are unbearable, I never buy their shit

what?
i just like their ice cream
is it a lefty company or something?
MY CUNT CAN HANDLE ANYTHING YOU CAN THROW AT IT

>is it a lefty company or something?

Ben and Jerry are both kikes, and they're one of the most openly leftist companies in the country.

I'd eat milk with oats and have a runny shit regardless

Milk is worse than soy. It just makes you fat and ugly, gives you bad skin

im ok with them being kikes
i assume anyone anywhere with money is either a kike or a kikes puppet.

I did GOMAD for a year 6 years ago and I still have acne. I finally got rid of my manboobs from GOMAD two years ago. GOMAD is Veeky Forums master-tier trolling.

I'm vegan now and I shot up over two plates on almost every lift in six months, no acne, women finally talk to me, and I literally never get sick. Vegan should be the Veeky Forums redpill.

benjerry.com/values/issues-we-care-about

>muh refugees welcome
>racebaiting
>faggots

If you're going to be white and proud, don't give your money to people like this.

you rite, im upping my oats in the morning to 500g

I grew up drinking at least a large glass a day, im never without a gallon of whole milk in the fridge and have a minor panic if i run out.

Harris Teeter branded whole milk is the best, highly recommend trying it if you live near this super market chain. Its way better than name brand milks.

>benjerry.com/values/issues-we-care-about
literally got a 404 while trying to access this

you're supposed to lift as well as drink milk you faggot

>tfw everything that made america great was jewish
>mfw Trump says he will make america again he means he will make it jewish again

The Pianoman ate Ben & Jerry's every night and he fuckin died

Don't give them shekels

It was up when I posted it. Fucking google it.

>tfw everything that made america great was jewish

What the fuck are you talking about?

Everything is owned by the jews, remember?

to add to this
I'm a homosexual and my acne is really bad. I blame the milk, although now I wouldn't have it any other way.

OR you could eat other stuff with, you know, more fiber? that's clearly the solution to the watery shits, not 50g fiber. fucking idiot

Nope, i have a smokin wife and clear skin. Nice try soiboi

I buy organic, grass-fed whole milk and I drink an entire container a day. It is so fucking amazing and almost sweet. So fucking good.

I never claimed that, I said that one company which is infamous for incorporating its far left views into its PR and product names is owned by two kikes - a factually correct statement.

And even if kikes owned everything in America now (they don't), it wasn't so in the past. People who think this country is great don't think that financial or military prowess makes it great. The greatness of America comes from struggle of the founding fathers, whose souls bled into the ethos of the American people for a time until moral degradation kicked in, no doubt jump-started by the kikes. By the time America joined WWII (even WWI), it had already lost what truly made it great.

i like milk. milk is fucking rad. if milk was a person, we'd be best friends. i wish milk was my gf. tfw no loving cowtits mommy gf.

POST WIFE DAIRYFAIRY

Arnold didn't drink milk btw

>Consumed absurd amounts of dairy products for a year
>Surprised when it fucks with his skin

I bet you think you shouldn't ever play football cause if you played football with a rock, you'd break your foot, so obviously football is unhealthy and dangerous

Grassfed doesn't mean dick. It's not regulated. It still comes from a post-pregnant cow.

Dumbass

It really is a vicious cycle

Bitchtits

Thank you

>I grew up drinking at least a large glass a day
Milk with dinner. If it’s your birthday you can have lemonade in a champagne flute but besides that it’s milk with dinner even if we order out.

t.

I aint a braindead dumbass who actually did GOMAD.

If you looked at the side of the carton for its nutritional values, its pretty obvious youd get fat, adverse effects, etc. from consuming ridiculous amounts.

Use your brain next time, buddy.

He also was on loads of deluxe gear

He also was a notorious trickster and showman. Do you really think he drank beer on the regular as he implied?

Theres pictures of him drinking milk fucksake

Not the same person user. Is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

D-d-dad?

What else am I supposed to drink? How is me drinking milk affecting anything? Like my $384 I spend on milk every year is going to end the dairy industry or save a cows life? If I'm not buying it, then someone else will. It's not my fault how these people treat these animals. The milk is there for me, so I am going to drink it. My body was weak and listless until I started drinking milk again.

It's not the nutrition in milk bro. It's the estrogen. GOMAD is like boosting your estrogen to a woman's level.

>Veeky Forums is a secret club for kool people
>requirements: 10years in this cesspool

thats why dont GOMAD

same thign happen to me. acne and tiddes

Literally never get acne from drinking milk and I've done gomad and half gomad for months and years straight.
I don't know that feel desu.

>manboobs

Expand on this please.
How did gomad give you manboobs?

>It still comes from a post-pregnant cow.
t. never was around a cow in his life

cow only needs to get pregnant once, then she will continue to give milk as long as you milk her you fucking brainlet

also like it even matters take your muh vegan morality elsewhere

>The production of milk requires that the cow be in lactation, which is a result of the cow having given birth to a calf. The cycle of insemination, pregnancy, parturition, and lactation is followed by a "dry" period of about two months before calving, which allows udder tissue to regenerate.

???

There better be milk in that fuckin cup

I mean look at him. He probably has milk in that cup.

You're intolerant. Start drinking kefir.

Not paying $6/day for milk but I just treated myself to the milk in your pic and gawd, it's to die for

if you go somewhere like trader Joe's they have better organic milks.
I don't trust anything from Wal-Mart, especially if it says organic

naw milkdrinker will always be a substitute word for soyboy

>organic milk

>milk
>testosterone raising

HAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Dumb fuck, the casomorphins it contains block your androgen receptors and induce autism through its opioid effect. Literally makes you a manchild.