What to do next after SS? Help

What to do next after SS? Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

barbellmedicine.com/the-bridge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he did SS
You better quit lifting for good faggot because its all useless

That depends on what you want.
SS gave you good foundational strength. Now what do you want to build your body for? Endurance? More strength? Aesthetics?
We don’t know what you want.

>What to do next after SS? Help.

Restart SS, but do it right this time.

Garagebro's conjugate.

Not OP but lets say aesthetics.

Proper intermediate program like madcow 5x5

Thanks Lori

the bridge
barbellmedicine.com/the-bridge/

I want size, aesthetics

Whys it hard to get an actual routine? This boards legit 99% memes

cause every routine has been posted on this board a MILLION FUCKEN TIMES ALREADY.

this

Dont think we are on the same board, its nothing but mems. Dyel bitch

I finished SS with the following stats:
Bench 200 3x5
OHP 132.5 3x5
Deadlift 355 1x3
Squat 295 1x5, 1x3, 1x2

I’m currently doing Madcow which makes you scale back - so it’s a nice break for a couple of weeks. I plan to do it until my bench gets to or close to 225, and then switch to Texas Method. I hear that Madcow is a great transition into TM.

5/3/1 incorporating BBB. Dont listen to these retards, most of them just larp about gyming but have too much social anxiety to actually do it

I really, really, really like this image

This.

has anyone checked out Feigenbaum's Barbell Bridge method?

I just looked into it because I'm at the end of SS but it's ridiculously specific to the point of being a little autistic.

Check it out on volafile r/fit for yourself

as a person whos actually done all 8 weeks of it, it takes at least the first 3 to start making gains and understand rpe. read the pdf twice and be patient. Pro-tip: film yourself to help you rate rpe.

I did SS for a few weeks now doing back and bis twice a week, chest and tris twice a week, and legs once a week. Cardio/abs everyday.