Children and losers need not respond

A questions for the adults on Veeky Forums:

If you had to pick one, would it better to be liked by your co-workers or by the management?

management

though its a bit more complex than this.
it can depend on how much the management respects your coworkers and how much influence the coworkers have, if any.

Management for sure. Doesnt matter if your coworkers complain about you all the time if the managers like you. Tho both is best obviously

If it's a job? Coworkers.
If it's a career? Management.

Whoever has the most influence on your long term career prospects.

>"it depends"
REEEEEEEEE

Reminds me of freshman year of college. Every goddamn time a professor asks a question, the answerer hedged their response with, "It depends." No shit. Everything in life "depends." Answer the question as is. Nuance is not the name of this game.

>Veeky Forums

Shareholders

How's life in monochrome? I believe the term is splitting, a lot of BPD sufferers can't handle nuance either.

Coworkers. Most management is a subset of coworkers, isn't it? I don't interact with the C-level people, so there's no relationship there that would matter. The management I do deal with are basically coworkers.

Management 100%. Better chance I get raises and better positions.

>every previous job i've had managament hated my guts, but my coworkers loved me
>move across the state in an entirely new envirement and held out for a job I wanted
>finally find a job where both love me and want to invest in me despite being new to the industry

feels good man.

Anyone is this thread implying “100% management” has never worked a career job. Management does not exist in a void, they observe your interactions with coworkers and usually select people for promotions into managerial positions based on leadership qualities. It might seem like a meme, but the workplace is just another version of high school social hierarchies. Even teachers like the cool popular kids because they exude success, it’s the same in the workplace.

Just dont be the office clown that coworkers laugh at (not with) and seem to like because you buck at “the man”. Be liked by coworkers while being successful in your role, and management will like you for promotions because of your perceived success.

>not being your own boss

Never gonna make it brehs. Enjoy the never ending rat race to suck teet.

>wagie
>not a loser

I'm Union. If my co workers have my back I'm Golden. Raises are all negotaited by Union reps and management. And management can't give me all the shit jobs because of seniority and those rules

My boi

Management. That way I can get a raise or reference or whatever. Besides, it’s never good to mix work with your personal life. The life of a wagecuck is truly suffering.

Management 100%. Having Management like me has got me way farther than my coworkers have got me.

In my setting, there is no room to move up that is dictated by the mid level management that I interact with day to day. If I were to get a promotion it would come from that recruiter based in another state with no input from management. I go with coworkers because it makes my day to day easier. And I just make sure that I do a better job than half the people there so I don't get fired.

Management, if co-workers like you or not it doesn't affect you in anyways, maybe they'll invite you to after work stuff, but that doesn't matter. If management likes you then you might have better job security, raises, and opportunities.

Depends if you want to make a career in the job or not. If you want a career, management. If it's just temporary, you're co-workers.

Management. Fuck your coworkers. Do whatever it takes to get management on your side.

Management, because I've always had whiny coworkers while management has always been good to me for having a can-do attitude. I manage a team of people now, and the ones who bring me a solution to a problem instead of endlessly whining about shit are the ones I give projects and bonuses and raises to. The whiners do their jobs but jesus fuck are they prima donnas some of em.

sucking dick is guarantee to give a good job position. You should prepare your anus too if you have a gay boss that loves to be on top

if i like my job, management

if i don't plan on being at the job long-term, coworkers

Not having a job only makes you a loser if you are set in the normalfag mindset of needing status to feel good about existing.

You normalfags wouldn't last a day without your status, you normalfags are what make up 99% of suicides. Normies lose their status and off themselves all the time.

Meanwhile the comfortable NEET doesn't value his life based on normalfag status.

>work ting

Is that a poll or smth ? There was the same thread on /adv/, except there everyone said co-workers instead

It's worth noting that you shouldn't have to pick one. If you can't have both, your workplace and/or coworkers are probably shit.

if you need to ask that you mut be retarded user

most of the time when managment "likes" you, they are using you and dont really give a shit about you. They demand loyalty from you but offer you none in return.

My vote is stay neutral(ish) to both

I will add to this that making your employees think that you like them is good managment skills.

>Just dont be the office clown that coworkers laugh at (not with) and seem to like because you buck at “the man”

how do you know the difference

WHY DO I LAUGH SO UNCONTROLLABLY AT THESE WOJACK SHOPPED PHOTOS

ITS SO UNFUNNY BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING

IT'S BECAUSE THE FACE LOOKS SO FUNNY

WOULD THIS BE FUNNY TO SEND to a group chat with my normie coworkers

NO

when they never talk to you about anything that isnt "funny"

why dos that mean they are laughing at you though, maybe they think you have funny takes on stuff

if that's all you are for, you are a clown

The welfare officer