ACTUAL MOTIVATION THREAD :)

ACTUAL MOTIVATION THREAD :)

WE

KANGS

Make wakanda great again

ARE

SHIYET

Good evening kings I am going to get some restful sleep, hope you all have good days if you’re in another time zone and good sleep if you’re in my time zone

KaNG reporting in here, had a good lift earlier now on the shitter. KaNG out.

i don't make fun of manlets because its not their fault, they can't help it. i do however make fun of fat people because they just eat too goddamned much

making fun of manlets should be reserved when a manlet is acting like an uppity backwards baseball cap wearing cunt and you need a quick jab that will genuinely hurt their feelings

>you're perfect the way you are sweetie don't change a thing
>motivation

start getting swolesoled and gain inches

5'5" here, go ahead and keep making fun of manlets. People who fall for memes deserve to be ridiculed.

it should be reserved for insecure dyels on Veeky Forums to help them feel better about their pathetic lives

MANLETS WUZ KANGS

He knows de wei

this is such a strange grouping of heights
better:
5'0-5'7 (manlet)
5'8-5'11 (more or less average sized)
6'0-6'4 (tall-ish)
6'5+ (you are the local freak)

king here, my serfs have been acting up. any tips to help keep them in line?

Rasputin's hypnosis strikes again!

Would you rather be fat and 6'2 or short?

OK: Take your given height. For every inch of height you lose you gain 10 pounds of solid muscle, or gain an inch for losing 10 pounds of muscle. Where would you stop?

anything below 6' is manlet bruh. sorry to burst your tiny little bubble

the way i choose to live my life is that i bitch out in front of guys who are taller than me and i lord over guys who are shorter. i recommend everyone else do the same.

I'd fuck the jewess with the tongue

>5'8-5'11 average
BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

how do you even become fat as a 6'2'' male?

your tdee is like a billion

Well there’s always the ol pick a random family, murder the men and rape the women.

Just had a coughing fit and puked like 1.5l of milk into the ground with chunks of shit

Atleast you dont have to clean that shit and then eat 1000+calories again

wtf is that supposed to mean?

lol

It means that you murder the males and rape the females
It normally works in slaves and stuff

5' 10"

I mean what the text in the image means

>osama been thottin

>tfw this post made me see what black people are getting from the whole kings meme

im 5'8 and i waz kangz

jews got big dicks ngl

Seriously why are niggers so obsessed with KANGZ? I don't get it, it is a nigger meme or just nigger retardness?

Ah sorry, I was trying to tell her that she looked nice and that we should meet up sometime.
I also made a joke about buying flowers for when she took me to meet her parents.
The joke was probably too much though

This KANG gets a pass, but for the road
>WUZ

That bitch is a giant. You can tell by the size of her feet. The high heels arent helping either.

She's easily 5'10" w/ her high heels giving her an extra 3.5-4", standing her over 6'.