Who is alone on Valentine's Day?

Who is alone on Valentine's Day?

I've never not been alone on Valentine's

>BAHHHHHH HA HAH HA!

fuck that stupid cunt anyway

i am. and apparently i have to go on some fucking class field trip thing (not underage) and im gonna be surrounded by girls talking about their boyfriends all day, instead of trying to find a girl myslelf.

Ill probably be alone, but, I can ask a girl at work out but Im not sure if shes into me and i dont want to make things akward is she refuses.

Why care about being alone today when you've probably been alone since last valentines day?

I will spend it alone and high on pain killers. But it will still be a good day for me because tomorrow I get my IV port removed since I am officially cancer free.

In one or two weeks I start lifting again.

how did you get cancer

Don't shit where you eat user, unless y'all don't work very close together.

This

>mfw city cracked down on prostitution
>mfw only way I was able to get laid is gone now

shit

Officially ended it with my gf of 4 years. Is it weird that I'm looking forward to Valentine's day? Going to try to hit a new pr on bench and cook myself a nice steak dinner.

>thought I was finally gonna have someone to spend Valentine's day with
>got dumped a month ago while we were on vacation
It hurts so fucking much, I miss him. Worse of all is I feel like he moved on really fast, we settled on talking again after giving each other some space and we kinda did but I don't feel like he's much interested, despite us being best friends on top of being in a relationship. Should I stop waiting for him to make a move and try talking to him, or should I cut all contact and move on? We have friends in common and I don't want to lose them but I can't stand it

B-but there is a lot of anime where co workers are in relationships

give it a few more weeks it'll sink in then

It won't, she's deployed and I already dealt with all the sadness when she first told me she didn't want me there when she got back. Try going from worrying about somebody 24/7 to hearing that. It fucking destroyed me for a while. My boss is a bro and offered me a new higher position in a new city so I get to start over, can't wait to leave thus shit hole town and move the fuck on

Me and gf on bad terms right now. Seems like a break up might be soon.
Gonna be a weird day.

To be fair I almost banged a coworker at one of our big company meetings so I may not be the best to give advice lol but we don't live in the same city so it wouldnt of been that bad

Congrats user

me but so is she

same here
now all thats left in my city are fucking nasty ass black hoe's
even the asians are all gone
>never going to get to touch a girl again.

Good for you user, congrats on beating cancer

Used to hit up this thicc little light skin latina, then one day backpage gets nuked and her number was kill when I tried to call it.

God Im gonna miss that cunt, she had an amazing pair of tits and the most suckable nipples. Worst part is I have no idea how to deal with women outside of it being strictly business now, I've essentially handicapped myself socially when it comes to women

Rejected the day before Valentine's day, she was my oneitis for an entire year. I'm fucking done being nice

There is literally nothing you can do.

What are your plans ?

You stop being nice ? oh noes... like anyone cares about you (not) being nice.

It just means I stop actually giving a shit. I invested too much time in this bitch when she barely even thought about how I might feel

he goes on Veeky Forums, it was only a matter of time

>unironically having a oneitis when you know what that term means
user, I...

I'm retarded I know. Never again

Worse. I'm married and won't get to be alone or get mah gainz tomorrow.

>when she barely even thought about how I might feel
That is the point I'm making. No one cares dude.

So are you going to make them care ?
Can you become a monster ?

Please I wanna know...

No I don't care about them anymore, as in I'm going to move on in life and what they do is now irrelevant to me. I'm done trying to please people