/FPH/ Fat Person Hate

Post /FPS/ - Stories about Fat People and why you should never, ever be a fat fuck.
Clench your teeth in anger. Keep it shut to prevent food from getting in.

If you need advice: Catalog -> /FAT/
Quickly lose weight: Catalog -> /Fast/

The glutton play - the people pay

Don't worry because of the date.
She can alwasy find a low test beta, who appreciates a mate bigger than himself.
In a world of soyboys the fatties will prevail.

she was already fat

>arsefiend
Nice

>back in college, bf spending hours in the gym and asking gf to join

iktf

>eventually gym ultimatum

I would've chosen gym too.

I have landwhale. Female co workers who think men should be fit but not them .

>BMI over 25

America might just be swole as fuck. Who here is actually normal weight using BMI as a standard?

I think it's pretty amazing that all the happiness of all the married guys I know seems to directly correlate with how fat their wives are. Everyone I know with a fat wife is clearly unhappy (even if they try to hide it) and everyone I know with a healthy wife is doing okay. No exceptions to this rule.

somebody put these in reverse order so it looks like they're losing weight

So she developed a SJW fishmouth. The fishmouth appears to be an environmental adaptation rather than a genetic trait. Interesting.

>bf being completely supportive of you getting healthier
>fuck men if they don't let you get diabetes!!!!!1

>"how did I get here?"

There was an user who wanted the red eyes on this picture. I tried

Its because their cheeks are too heavy.

>inverse correlation between happiness of husband and obesity of wife
I think you're on to something.
My theory is that obese wives in western society often feel ugly, handicapped, ridiculed etc, and who has to take the heat when they ventilate their frustration in a temper tantrums behind locked doors?

I think you meant to post a milk truck.

Holy shit I knew that guy from a Metal Gear forum... RIP Vitamin D

Not him, but I suggest the eyes be a darker red

implying they would fuck her as she ask

fucking cow
[spoiler]fucking hell, I actually wanna fuck her, fucking cow, that's probably just a flattering picture[/spoiler]

She's never been happier since the time she dated that guy who actually gave a shit.

Is fishmouth the equivalent of the open mouth soyboy smile?

Also maybe the relationship was shitty in the first place and the wife has developed food addiction in place of a better relationship

I went down to 155 (5'10) back in Febuary/March 2016. I'm gaining muscle mass now, so it's becoming less applicable. 164 now, but iirc that's still in the green for bmi.

Yup

Please tell me its going to be okay...

I was first losing 1kg to 2kg a week on 1500 calories, but i changed it to 1300 calories and im only losing 1kg every 2 weeks.
I lift so fucking heavy.
Im 93kg

Please tell me the weight loss wont go slower...

Please tell me it was fast before becuase of waterweight...

Im FUCKING STARVING.

But i can stick to this.
I just cant go any lower than 1300.
My breakfast is fucking shit and small to give me a decent lunch and bearly a big enough dinner.

Every princess deserves a 6'3", 230lbs lean, 9 inch dragon dick, 100k plus a year, over 140 IQ.
Even if she is 150lbs overweight, penniless, stupid, uneducated, short and a cunt.
Don't you know that brah?

>2nd highest obesity rate after mexico
>tfw trump is just trying to keep out mexican immigrants so they don't make our obesity rate swell

That is literally one person with different hair.

What's the rush? Also, how tall?

I live in CA. The last time I went in for a checkup, there was tons of Mexican fats in the various waiting rooms. We really do need higher immigration standards and physical deterrents. The fats from down south are really driving up healthcare costs.

Brah. Consider intermittent fasting.

Only eat between the hours of 12PM and 8PM
anything not in those hours is just water. You're stomach will shrink so less food will make you feel fuller.

Loads of other health benefits too but I assume you dont care.
Just do it.
Trust, you've been doing it the hard way and I'm proud of you for that, user. But it's time to change.

God, that blonde girl in that pic is so fucking cute.
Short haired blondes are top tier

1kg every 2 weeks is very healthy especially when lifting. it always goes faster in the beginning. see it as a marathon, not a sprint

t. wanna lose another 10kg in the next 4 months while maintaining/increasing muscle mass.

Nope, no intermediate fasting or full non eating days on ADF fasting work for me, becuase back then i was ignorant about calories.
So when i vot stressed out from abuse i ended up binging becuase of the fucked up rules that say "you can eat how much you want!".

Yeah well it doesnt worm when you have abuse induced psychosis and you can nolonger feel reality, smells change, the stomach feels like it doesnt exist etc...

Calories actually work.

Not a fucked up promise of "you can eat all you want"

I don't eat any food / take any calories after dinner (usually 6.30pm) until breakfast the next day (7.30am) except for the occasional beer. does that count as fasting?

Faggot I've seen this in every fph for the last 2 months.
Stop being a cunt

Maybe consume less soy

that's 13 hours without calorie intake so it's a very short fast (takes a while after your last meal before your body starts to "fast")

however you'd still be getting some health benefits. The body isnt designed to constantly absorb food so giving it a break like your doing is good.

But if its healthy to lose 1kg every 2 weeks then that means i would only lose 8kg in 4 months..... Which meams i will only of lost 16kg in 8 months.... Thats almost a year....

I need to lose the 30 goddamn kilos of parental overfeeding abuse.

if you're both lifting and losing weight you might be better off looking at bodyfat percentage

Hey there ladies

besides, i lost 20 kg in 18 months and i wouldn't have wanted it any other way. no stretch marks, no yoyo effect. gradual is always better.

You mean a measuring tape or those metal things that grab fat?

My husband told me to not do that cuz he thinks its obsessive.

it's not obsessive, it's a more reliable indicator.

I just get worried that if its that slow while im this fat that i wont be able to lose 30kg in the first place cuz it will slow down and i wont lose any weight.

you will, but it's called lifestyle change instead of diet
> stop eating unhealthy shit
> stop eating after dinner
> walking or cycling instead of using car for distances under 5-10km
> drink water instead of sugary drinks
> reduce alcohol intake

He wont approve.
I was too obsessed about my obsession with hating fat people ):

I dont drink any alcohol or drink anything but water unless i decide i will replace a meal with a milky drink.

I dont want to end up like my mum.
She doesnt drink water, she smokes 30 cigarettes a day, she doesnt eat fruit, sjes antivaccination and blames my autistic diagnosis on vacines. And she doesnt beleive in calories.
And she wants me to be a racial martyr for my 2% nonwhite dna.

Noone says you can eat all you want, you fat retard. It's just easier to eat your calculated calories in a smaller time frame since you can have normal sized meals. But whatever, can't argue psychosis I guess. Go eat imaginary food.

I doubt it looking at how fat he is

Go fuck urself.
I was diagnossed and abused with food by my mum who never put me on a calorie restrictive diet, just a bunch of fad shit.

She caused so many health problems for me that i was able to get a disability pension.

Buy now that ive decided ill never overeat nomater how empty and starving i feel becuase of my screwed up hunger development ruined by childhood force feeding.

Fast for 48-72 hours and only then can you start crying about muh mental aboose and psychosomatics, fatty.

It'll reset your urges for food. I did a 48 hour fast and ever since it's been much easier to tell when I've eaten enough, and hunger doesn't bother me nearly as much.

Up until the point where you're actually starving, hunger is just an emotion.

FUCK OFF HEALTH FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL

>hospitals considering mini cranes

literally too lazy to close their mouths. exercise is oppressive, shitlords!

I make over 100k a year. I'm 5'7 and 110 lb tho. And I don't fuck fatties.

Gonna do 48/72 hour salt and water fast to kick start lent.
Coupled with self flagelation, the pumps are unreal.

Most already have at least one, there's only so many nurses you can assign to haul a fatty around or get them into/out of bed.

Arab nations are actually the fattest because Arab men are whiny cry babies, which is why they have so many terrorists. It's always someone else's fault. Truly, they are like fat activists. Makes you wonder why fatass Drumph doesn't ban the Saudis.

you're really going to let your husband tell you what you can and can't do? gtfo

You clearly haven't been there.
They're all fat as fuck

I blame your autism diagnosis on having a fat retard for a mother. Take her money and run.

Is dat you, Gypsy Rose? you should probably kill the bitch instead of raging at well meaning anons online.

lmao nigga pol is full of mexican fatties

>tfw bmi 24.4
>look like dyel skelly

You are a fatphobic subhuman if you don't want to fuck her

>5'7 and 110 lbs
You sure you're not a girl?

>24ishlbs in 4b months
>not fasting and doing that in a month
Dumb ass

why do pretty girls not realize they could be 8+/10 if they just lost the weight?

YES! im a fatphobic subhuman, just dont bring her Close to me.

Daily reminder that if you are fat (and not working your arse off to remedy this), you are an ungrateful scum who actively disrespects your ancestors. Those before you toiled long and hard so that you might have a chance to live; it's the least you can do to not disgrace their legacy with every waking moment.

But I'm directly related to Henry the VIII

>My breakfast is fucking shit and small to give me a decent lunch and bearly a big enough dinner.
You're doing it wrong. If you're going to eat 3 meals a day (consider OMAD or OMAW tho) you want big breakfast, medium lunch, small dinner.

kek

>via 9gag.com

Who is the guy who makes these comics his works are great

Wondered about this myself. One day it hit me.

>Long term effects of mouth breathing

Go ahead, google images that shit,

Hoyer lifts. Larger patients will sit on a tarp-like harness, and when it's time to move them you just take the anchor points and hook them to the crane.

>guy
I don't think so senpai

Let me guess -
>mouth breathing fucks you up long-term, but many people view it as something entirely cosmetic which they should not be judged for, ignoring all potential dangers

That'll never happen in CA because it's pretty much Mexico there now. Get out while you can.

obesity is not a bigger killer than smoking ever was (/still is). Look at q-risk scores: you're less likely to have a heart attack if you weigh 200kg than if you smoke regularly

>Defends obesity
Yes, it's a much bigger killer, looking at medical costs and cause of death.
After that it's more fuzzy. Mostly because estimates are taken out of the blue.
"If X didn't smoke she would have lived N more years. If Y wasn't obese, he would have lived N more years." and the people who fill in N has an agenda. It's safe to attack smoking, but you better be careful if you going to scare millions of people into an early grave by attacking their obesity.

Only tobacco made money on smoking so had the rest against them. Everyone from Buzzfeed to Big Pharma makes money on obesity so not many are really interested in getting a healthier population. So just don't believe everything MSM tells you.

It’s funn because Intermettant fasting broke me (I need some sort of breakfast) but since I stopped eating after dinner I feel a lot more energetic.

See that fatass demanding you to be her boyfriend? One day it will be a criminal offence to reject a woman's advancements.

Now will you fight this HAES crap? :>

Nurse here. Fats are the worst. We do all we can to be safe and easy on our bodies, but I'll probably have back problems because of fat people in 15-20 years.

In the old days you showed kids why it was bad to be obese and encouraged them to run around.

>that feel when long term mouth breather
My chin is pretty good though

>T-that will n-never happen, that's a stupid law and n-nobody would ever pass it.
>R-right guys?
We would be so screwed. My bet would be on Sweden for first dibs. Not that they have enough fat people to make it necessary, but considering how retarded their "first feminist government" has been I wouldn't put it past them.

Because nowadays people will pull such things off the air because they will feel disturbed and unsettled to the point of PSTD.
Only things that make people feel good will be shown. Except tabloid talk shows. Fucking shit makes people feel good for the lulz.

Enjoy your hemophilia.

You haters need to understand that obese does not automatically mean lazy or even unhealthy, only shows a love of eating.