How do I deal with the loneliness Veeky Forums

How do I deal with the loneliness Veeky Forums

It’s killing me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs&list=PLcifmF_XlN49hpral_ZK4c-zHop82CV3u&index=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iktf bro

It’s like torture

I hope you find your way out

here with the channers help a bit otherwise smoking and daydream about my "if" life

Lift until the loneliness goes away.

Love when I get carried away daydreaming about what I’d do if I won the lottery etc. Only ever seems to work during certain activities

the trick is not to appear lonely and just be happy. People will be more attracted to you.

Also don't train alone if you feel lonely. Join a gym with group course, join a running club or any club/group you like.

I try to always smile and make eye contact with people when walking around but its not helping hide the core fact that I have anxiety and depressed

i feel your pain

Learn that feeling loneliness is only in your head. You can control your thoughts and emotions. Dont care about making friends and just focus on improving yourself, not just fitness but in all aspects in your life.

Its kinda like aristotles virtues

if you are lonely when you are alone you are in bad company

shaking my baka at cancer trips trying to be deep

Aside from lifting I haven't figured that one out yet. J-just try not to think too much about it brah.

Getting a job as a waiter helped me learn social skills. I'm still lonely but at least have a few okay friends now.

I go to church to alleviate my loneliness, I've gotten to know some of the people my age there and am working up the courage to ask if they want to do something or hang out.

Im just trying to make friends guys

You’ll make it, bro, you’ll make it. Fret not.

You gotta find a way to meet people man. Even if you are a complete robot you need to find a way. tinder, or hobbies and interests.

The first thing you need to do is figure out if it's you. If your weird, stop being weird, if you're needy, stop being needy. What ever it is that might interfere with you having relationships with other people be they romantic or just friendships, you have to change.

Next, you need to go out among people. You will not meet anyone locked in a room watching TV. Go to a gym, cafe, join a club or sports team, etc. You have to put yourself out there and meet people. Join a Yoga class and see if there are any chicks that you could strike up a conversation with. Don't be afraid to say hello or to complement a girl on her shoes or a peice of jewlery or whatever (don't get creepy), just say nice coat or nice shoes (make sure they are nice first).

THE NUMBER ONE THING GUYS DO WRONG WHEN TALKING TO WOMAN IS THEY TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES. WOMAN WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT THEM. HOW NICE THEY LOOK, HOW SMART THEY ARE, HOW GOOD THEY SMELL, AND WHAT'S NEW IN THEIR LIVES. WHEN YOU KNOW A NICE GIRL YOU CAN ALWAYS BE FRIENDLY AND SAY " DAMN THAT IS A NICE OUTFIT YOU'RE WEARING" or " YOU'VE GOT REALLY NICE HAIR" or "YOUR PERFUME SMELLS WONDERFUL", Believe it or not women eat that shit up. Make sure the environment is right when you say something like that.

Also, you need read Jordan Peterson's Book "12 rules to Life".

You need to start acting confident, good posture, straighten out your life, changing your behavior so it attracts people to you.

Loneliness is the number one mental strain in the World. You are not alone but one of millions. Find other lonely people and end the awful feeling.

Gods Speed..friend...

>dude you quoted one of the most commonly quoted phrases by Sartre you are sooo deeeeeeeeeeeep man

kys that is a very well known quote

lift heavier weights

find a really difficult hobby
you'll bond with the people you do it with

I'm a waiter and also a bar tender. I'll agree that it has helped me with my social skills. My only problem is that I can't take what I learned in the restaurant out in the real world.

When I'm working I'll have no problem talking to people and making eye contact. But once I'm out of the restaurant I tend to get all shy an just keep things to myself.

Fucking wish I wasn't like this.

That doesn't always work bro. I was super popular, in some ways I still am. I'm tired of it. All I really want is a waifu now. I don't care about getting phone calls, texts, snaps, invites or anything. I've secluded myself. A girl who I think is great waifu material is already married in a sham green card marriage. I don't know how the law works with that shit.

Throw out your computer or call your ISP and tell them to cut your internet.
Worked for me. You'll get so extremely bored by the 3rd day that you will be dying to go out and make small talk with the cashier.

How much do you walk on the job? What shoes are you wearing? I want to become a waiter but I fucked up my feet from the last job (was walking 15km daily) and got a haglund's deformity (it's a lump on the back of my feet, it's not bad as long as I wear loose shoes aka sneakers aka not elegant shoes aka nothing a waiter would wear).

>THE NUMBER ONE THING GUYS DO WRONG WHEN TALKING TO WOMAN IS THEY TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES
Kek, are you retarded? tfwnogfs have nothing to say about themselves. What are they gonna talk about? Raids in WoW? If anything, it's the opposite. They talk too little about themselves and don't allow the girls to open up. You make people open up by opening up yourself first.

>26
>kissless virgin never been on a date
>no friends since i was 12 even through high school and college
>anyone else in my position would have killed themselves living the life i have lived
>somehow im not even suicidal

mountaineering, ironically

just keep lifting for now bro, i haven't figured my way out yet either

I have faith, I really want to start a band, anything to play some music again

youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs&list=PLcifmF_XlN49hpral_ZK4c-zHop82CV3u&index=24

>be completely alone for most of my life at 25
>as a result of being alone, have no motivation for anything so i do nothing
>be humiliated about my life having nothing so i don't want to meet people to try to make friends who will see how i have nothing and ditch me
>dont make any efforts to meet girls because they would see i have no friends and no life so they will ditch me anyway
>all i have ever done is make jokes and make people all around me laugh, but i provide no other value, have nothing to share about myself, and no one wants anything to do with me outside of forced interactions like work/class
>because i have no friends and no girls, i am alone
>repeat

its a never ending cycle that wont end until i kill myself. hopefully it will end soon.

Life really is suffering. The best is when you go to a new job, uni class or w.e and after a few days you are already "that weird guy who doesnt talk much" and everyone avoids :)))))

Find solace in solitude. You’re alone, not lonely.

the problem for me is that im not "that weird guy that doesnt talk much". i talk plenty, i always make people laugh, but i know that i am very weird and awkward and angry/mean guy and surely get annoying and thats why people dont want anything to do with me. in fact when i try to "chill' and not talk a lot, people ask me if im sick or whats wrong all day long

fucking comfy

That looks the exact opposite of comfy my dude. It looks incredibly demanding and challenging.

How many of you guys hug your pillow at night and pretend its a girl? I fucking do that shit every night. Today is Vday. I have to go work at my bar tending job in about 12 hrs. Its gonna suck watching drunk adults act like high school lovers.

High test manga confirmed.

Join your church's band