Talking to ex-gf (we're still good friends)

>talking to ex-gf (we're still good friends)
> "wow user you look very different in that snap you just sent"
>"how so?"
>"Like, very jacked"
>"Oh, thanks! I've been working pretty hard"
>"lol as long as you're happy"
>"wat"
>"I think you know I tend to favor a leaner muscular look"

tfw not sure what to feel about this feedback. Objectively I shouldn't care about what an ex gf thinks about my physique but it still feels weird.

fuck her for wording it the way she did (why the fuck would she care if your looks dont suit her preferences if shes an ex?). but there are plenty of girls who do like leaner guys so don't take it personally. Keep it up dude you'll make it.

"Its not for you"
Aaand youre done

she's lying you dumbfuck, this is like a guy saying he prefers a flabby ass

She’s trying to bring you down so you don’t do better than her you dumb fucker.

Are you really stll good friends? Did you end it?

This
I love how even on mythical hentai fencing boards we can still have quality zingers

she doesn't want you to make it

Lmao stop talking to your ex you turbo faggot.

She was "negging" you, or just straight up trying to insult you to keep you under control. You're her little bitch ex that she keeps on the backburner while she sucks other dick, she wouldn't want you getting the idea that you were good enough to grow a spine and cut her out of your life and find another woman.

>busting your ass in the gym every week and tracking your diet like an autist just so some dumb roastie can put you down
Are you really gonna take that? Fuck that bitch

Yeah we broke up about a bit more than a year ago and started being friends again this past summer. Since then we've been on pretty good terms most of the time.

>letting your ex shit on you
tell that thot to fuck off and stop talking to her

>talking to an ex girlfriend

What are you 17? lmao dont cry when it ends terribly

This one is up to you, but I would put her on the pay-no-mind list.

I agree. Talking with your ex is some weak shit. She's already kicked you to the curb so you shouldn't give her any more of your time

>"I think you know I tend to favor a leaner muscular look"

The "lean muscular look" is the most aesthetics look.

This. You are a boyfriend that she doesn’t have sec with - or remain faithful too. Find a woman that isn’t brainwashed by Jews and start a family before I drive a panzer up your ass.

>talking to an ex
never ever. remove from friends list, delete phone numbers, delete emails, delete pictures, throw out anything that reminds you of her. just get rid of it the second it's truly over unless you want to prolong suffering.

>dudes that only dated like 5 girls and was wrecked pretty bad on all of them
It’s alright to stay friends with an ex sometimes. Some girls you decide you don’t want to bang anymore but are chill and insightful. That said, OP’s ex is kind of a cunt trying to get OP to orbit and he isn’t really friends with her.

>lol as long as you're happy
>I favor not you

She didn't have to put you down.
e.g. You don't tell a friend majoring in Art "lol, as long as you're happy. I prefer science." Said friend knows job prospects suck. They obviously still care about it enough to devote their life to it.

I'm not friends with people that passive-aggressively insult me. So far, none of my exes have remained friends.

>female
>insightful
>not trying to orbit you
>not a one sided relationship

Even if that were a thing it is glaringly obvious that that isn't the case in OPs situation.

The advice "Cut all contact with exes" works out far better than the alternative 99% of the time.

if it's a "girl you don't want to bang anymore" then that was never a real relationship. if you've become emotionally invested in a woman and it ends, it needs to end entirely.

don't respond.

“Im much happier now than i ever was”

Shit advice. Sounds like cope and overcompensation. Best to not respond at all

What's it like not being a Chad?

Bro wtf? Are you a retarded nog?

Don't talk to ex-gfs Jesus Christ!

Where are your balls mate? Where?

this

It's a cultural thing. Germans talk to their exes all the time. An ex being dead to you is very American.

Who is pic?

This is the best reply. All things being equal, her response was shitty, ex or not.

Honestly OP are you humble bragging about how a girl noticed you've improved your physique? Because only an autistic idiot would "feel weird" about receiving that text.

It's from world peace.

I mean, it's sort of strange having somebody you used to fug tell you they find you less attractive because you've been lifting

Is that a show?

Save yourself the suffering and never reply back to her. This is just pathetic user

Talking to an ex always ends badly but I suppose you have to go through it at least once before you can understand. I was going to just call you a fucking idiot but then I think of how long I talked to my ex. Sooner or later you are going to see what I mean user

lol youre a faggot

>staying friends with an ex

Now I'm not saying cut her out and block her from your life but just ignore the bitch if she ever sends you messages or she's just gonna try to use you.

hey i was talking with my ex friend (still tight)
(i was in the friendzone for 3 years in college)
and then she said to me
"oh. i saw you play magic cards"
"yes so.."
"well i think pokemon is cuter"
What should i do frens?

That's textbook regret and she's trying to belittle your gains to make herself feel better.

Sounds like you dated about 0 girls and realized you were into cock

>women
>insight

Get a load of brainlet boi over here

Gut her like a fucking fish and wear her skin (ironically)

Not your personal blog faggot. Why are people responding? This guy obviously just wants attention

why the fuck did you feel the need to add your opinion you attention seeking cunt

This

these