Thoughts on One Punch Man Workout

100 Push ups
100 Sit ups
100 Squats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pic74wl-mas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>10km run a day

Say farewell to your knees because that shit will destroy you. A 10km run, 3 times per week, is much more efficient and less damaging to your joints.

And by the time you reach 100/100/100 of those 3 bodyweight exercises, you’ll just drop it and join a gym.

Not suggesting that.
Probably only actually 2-3 miles per day max so your legs don't consume you.

shitstains from v/r9k should stay back in their cesspit

Switch situps with pullups and change it to 3x a week, then you start having something remotely viable.

You still probably need a core workout through.

I still wouldn’t recommend that. Want to lose weight? Diet and cardio every other day or 3 times a week.

Do you want to build stamina or planning on running a mini-marathon? Do C25K. I did and it works, Can’t reccomend it enough.

That routine in OP’s pic was thought up by a japanese manga artist. I think you know the answer already, fag.

Core workout at home with no equipment?

4 sets of situps and 4 sets of flat leg raises. Do that every other day, for two weeks and see how it works out for you.

>10km
Stop using the metric system.

>Amerifags

FUCK YOU!!

start using the metric system....

Yes but replace 10km with 100 m sprint

It's ironic.
It's not the source of his power. That's the joke.

>Implying Veeky Forums isn’t just a buff version of /r9k/

Yes, but would you achieve ottermode?

Thx

Yea but replace 10km with 10 min jogging or 100 m sprint

Roll for push ups

Rollerooni.

>stob usin de megdrick zizzem

Why are there so many weebs that do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Pic74wl-mas

> 100m sprint
>10 min jogging
how fat are you ffs

I'm a Vitalik Buterin tier skeleton.

none of this looks like a 'one punch' workout. wasn't there some literal North Korean one punch soldiers that were being trained to get in contact with important figures and be able to brain them?

Six miles a day will not destroy your knees. Competitive middle to long distance runners run 50-60 mile weeks at minimum.

If you have good form and you lift and stretch properly, have proper shoes, and cycle between pairs, and plan your workouts, you'll have no problems.