Thanks for the memories Veeky Forums.

I hope all of you make it someday.

kys

This

Happy for you, but we both know we'll be hearing from you again within a week

Giving up so soon?

Stay safe user

Ride eternal brother

I hope this is not because tomorrow is val day.
Don't harm yourself just because girls don't pay attention to you.

We'll all make it

Leaving humanity behind because you didn't make it, or leaving fit behind because you did?
Keep developing yourself bruh

whats this pic even about? It's like they copied the end of cowboy bebop exactly

Valentines day suicides are as bad as the commercial faggotry pushed to make people buy chocolates and roses for no reason. If you want to kill yourself, at least don't make that pathetic statistic look any worse. Also, don't kill yourself. You're in a place that can better you (physically. pls don't expect to stop being autistic by hanging out here.)
Keep working and improving. Bear your cross and you will find yourself fulfilled in the end.

Go watch Blade Runner 2049 and be ready for feels.

ok so they did that on purpose and that pic is cartoon Driver, got it.
Will watch. First one was a classic but slow, but the end was pretty feelsy

y-you t-too

See you, space robot...

tfw giving up on ohp completely

Random but I remember watching Cowboy Bebop episodes on and off as a kid and I really enjoyed the show. Never really watched the episodes in order.

So when I saw that last episode I didn't even see that ending coming. Was the first ending to a show that really fucked with me as a kid.

Mircoload it you dipshit

Am I the only one who wears hoodies more when I am cut than when I am bulking? When I am cut I am cold as fuck all the time, but when I am bulking I am hot cause I got fat all over me.

i became a powerlifting dick sucker, all i care is bench squat and diddlies. Still do variations of those tho