How does one acquire a Veeky Forums Jewish gf?

How does one acquire a Veeky Forums Jewish gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/09ieS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do six million reps of any exercise

have a horse

>tfw jewish myself
>very jewish looking and also ugly as fuck, can post censored face photos here and people still know i'm jewish
>still no jewish gf

fpbp

No one gives a fuck about your problems, you hymie faggot. Now, answer the fucking question or fuck off.

"The chosen people" are matrilineal. The jewesses outbreed to avoid your people becoming literal trolls like you. This is the source of the jew cuck's rage, and the reason they always destroy, why they revel in filth. I mean no offense by this, I think it's something you should consider on your path of personal growth.

I'm kikese and i look like a pale chad italian. Not every one of us is ugly

Okay so jewish girls come in many different categories. If they are religious they will most likely only go for Jewish guys. So that leaves us with non religious girls. Israeli jewish girls will only date up in my experience so you better chad or rich if you want a high quality Israeli girl. Moraccon jewish girls are pretty normal and will date most guys just get at them the same way you talk to other respectable women. Eastern European Jewish girls (east of Poland) will usually only date other Eastern Europeans and Jews, however of you are attractive you can probably pull one. Western European Jewish girls who are not religious tend to be roasties and love black guys especially. If for some reason you want to date one be and are not black just treat them like you would an average slut and you can probably smash however they tend to end up with a Jewish or white guy when they hit the wall. Of course these are generalizations so mileage may vary. I also left out Ethiopian and Persian Jews because I don’t have much experience with Ethiopian Jews and Persian Jews tend to be either like Western European Jews or like moraccan Jews it could go either way. I’m on mobile so there is probably a lot of grammatical errors I made I’ll keep the tab open and try to answer questions. Source Eastern European Normie Jew.

Dated a slew of Jewish whores. Sephardic, ashkenazi, etc. They tend to have great milkers and strong noses, both of which I enjoy. You need a thick cock and faked confidence. Be nonjewish, smart, and white. Don’t tell them you go on Veeky Forums.

Post the ones of ben shapiros sister

American Jew girls are very liberal roasties. Drama and histrionics await. Great milkers tho

Dated a Jewish girl for almost two years

Drama and good sex go hand in hand. Nothing like suckin in some Jewish milkers during make up sex.

Sure would suck if she made me smell her feet haha

150~ images certified kosher

m.imgur.com/a/09ieS

Hide shekels in your banana hammock and spray yourself with money scented cologne.

Oh absolutely, sex was nuts

>needing to talk about how good sex was

only virgins like you do this

>I'm chad
Post pics or get in the oven

>tfw no khazar milkers gf

Someone’s never dated a jewess

Oy vey. Gas yourself faggot.

>how do I get X gf?

clearly a kike

gas yourself jewnigger

My first girlfriend was Jewish. She was emotionally abuse and horrible in bed. However, I still think about her every day.

>really would like to get jewish gf, very thick and nice skin and ethnic features
>look like this, king kike because i am jewish
>therefore too ugly to get gf

>t. jawlet goy

>that jewish girl with the booty I ghosted at work

It looked like she was hiding two chickens in her back pocket

is kabal a jew surname?

> new girl started like a month or two ago at work
>clearly jewish as fuck, has big ass nose, curly brown hair, jewish as fuck face and last name
>fucken stacked, has huge tits and one of the biggest asses i've seen on a non-black or latina girl
>its a hospital so she wears scrubs every day and holy fuck that thin fabric on her ass jiggling with no support every fuckin step she takes

Do something with your hair and train your neck. You're fine.

>scoop to milk ratio a little too thick
>gag
>think "just pretend it's semen"
>down it with ease

persian jews are shiesty and materialistic as fuck, youre going to need to be a chad or rich as hell

>gf
>not princess
you already fucked up, OP

based Ariel

idk I just want a jewess mommy and suck on her milkies ;_;

>go to jewland
>ask right questions/find right friends in the local government
>start your own white-slavery trade ring
>do not interfere with other peoples rings, plenty of fish in the sea there
>impress your soon to be IDF gf
>meet her parents
>learn the ways of the reptile people
>so that you can be a proper sacrifice for the Khung-dar-la
>leave proper instructions to your reptile doppelganger before departing
>tell him to take good care of your wife

All in all not that complicated.

I can find you one user, she won't be staying here long though.

>Don’t tell them you go on Veeky Forums.
I dated a jewess before. It took every fiber of my being not to say something disparaging about (((them))) our entire relationship. I normally go off on the kikes every once and a while but I held it in. Overall they're pretty good girlfriends, good sex, loyal but pushy.

Monetarily gains

Jewess are fucking total degenerates, chances are you can turn her into a literal milkcow and she'll completely fine with it.

Its actually a fantasy of mine, having giant khazar titties to bury my face into and suck the milk out of after a hard day at work

I do love this bitch.

TALK TO YA MAAAAAAWTHER SHE WAS A LOVELY WOMAN HAVE YOU MET MY SAHN DANNNNIELLLLL?

You cut off your foreskin

Fuck no.
That jew bitch is getting all 9+ thick uncut inches.
BAREBACK

When I make her nut again and again and again she'll come to understand the superiority of an intact penis.

Oh she'll end up marrying a rich/jew dude. But she'll cheat on him with me.

Do we all wish for this?

FUUUCK, I live in the southeast and we have zero Jews. Now all I want are khazar milkers.

I HATE ANYONE THAT HAD A PONY

Dustpan and brush

Cut your hair
Need eyebrows done, too big
Need to lose weight

That isnt her unfortunately. I wish it was though.

Not this shit again

>calling yourself chad
>with that chin
delusional/10

so you unironically think that your jaw is wide/good?
lel it only appears that way because your chin is weak as fuck

Odds are my ex jewess gf will date around before settling for some rich beta who she has no chemistry with and she will stay miserable. Kind of a lowkey fantasy of mine that she stays miserable and I pop in to fuck her once more.

Hot IDF chicks on IG.
Thank me later.

Get a hot white Moroccan wife Like Ben Shapiro

>Posting your pic to prove a few basement dwellers on an anonymous internet website
Yeah you sure showed them, internet big boy.

Keep dreaming

th-thanks user-kun :3

>those ears
>that forehead
HAHAHAHHA

don't worry bro. jewesses pretty much arent allowed to marry anyone else but goys. in fact you'd probably more desirable as a man if you stayed closer to the kabbalah

>coping this hard

fellas, why the FUCK are jew girls so cutw while jewish guys are more often than not gross

Sauce

It's the same with every race, except ones with manly women like Samoans.