Tfw can’t do a single pushup

>tfw can’t do a single pushup
Will doing a bunch of girly pushups help build my my forearm strength?

Yes, if you do them on your knees like a bitch you eventually will be able to do them properly.

>forearm strength
user...

yea. I started doing pushups when I was 5'6 85-90 lbs. Could do like 5 girl ones lol. Eventually you build up the strength to do plenty of real ones.

If you want mad pushup numbers do the 100 pushup challenge. its like a 7? week program that takes you from 0 to 100, but if youre actually at 0 it'll take you a few more weeks.

Do you have access to a gym? You can build strength using a chest press machine before you go into pushups.
Or just do pushups against some piece of furniture or with your knees before moving into the real deal.

About forearm strength, what do you mean by that? Grip strength?

If you do enough girly push ups everyday you will eventually be able to do a real push up.

>forearm pushups

Are you a seal or something?

>tfw started with girly push ups and planks

You just gotta keep at it OP

>jogging
>not sprinting or HIIT
Lurk moar u otaku piece of shit.

holy mother of skelly. i hope youre heavier now user not even memeing thats a really low weight even for that height

There is a 100% chance that you are yet another retard who does low tier interval training for 10 minutes and think that they are doing actual HIIT.
You aren't.
You're doing less then the bare minimum needed to elicit positive effects and are doing a form of exercise that you have to work up to.
Not just jump into.
True HIIT and not just a little bit of interval training is potentially deadly for untrained people.

You just need to go anaerobic for your work intervals to get the benefits of hiit.

call them cobra pushups
feel badass instead

nigga listen

skullcrushers
cable tricep extensions

your chest is probably strong enough. i struggled for 2 months with pushups as a teen until i got bored and started doing triceps as well as chest after my bench press.

I had problems with that, too, now I'm stalling at 70 push-ups. Proper form is incredibly important, after that it's a matter of pushing through, you just need to "unlock"

>70 push-ups.
You give calisthenics a bad name.

this

i can do 20+ real pushups with proper form in one set and im 240 lbs. pretty sure im strong

My shoulders hurt when doing pushups.
I tried experimenting with hand width and placement a little but didn't find a way to do them comfortable.

Is there any way to do something similar to what you do in the flat BB bench in order to protect your shoulders from impingement?

Is your scalpula retracted? Are your arms out too wide?

>he judges strength by pushups

Oh I am laffim

>reading comprehension
I'm pretty sure he was implying that doing the pushups at his weight is what makes him strong.

Not sure about the scapula - don't actively retract it, since it feels kind of awkward.
So you are supposed to basically to the same retraction/shoulder blade movement that you do when you set up the bench press?

300+ lbs here.
>Suck it otter boys. Lets see you lift Atlas stones like they're kids toys.
>.....tfw a mile run is burnout/puke/exhausted for they day status.
Anyway anonbro, Keep it up. Big boys like us are the go to guys when inherent retard strength is needed to perform miracles.

just do the most of a push-up that you can, rest for a couple minutes, and try again throughout the day. eventually you can do 1. then do 1 a lot until you can do 2. and so on. it's not rocket science.

idk

>pushups
>forearm strength

Start doing deadlifts and exercises with dumbbells if you want your forearms to get bigger.
Doing a bunch of girly pushups will build your pecs, triceps and deltoids and core muscles, which will eventually be strong enough to do a real pushup.