The vast majority of women are completely 100% defenseless against the vast majority of men

>the vast majority of women are completely 100% defenseless against the vast majority of men
Why we evolve this way? Why are girls so insanely weak in comparison? If you pin a girl down there is literally nothing she can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because women are supposed to have men protect them.

we didn't evolve to use brute strength, there is evidence of the use of tools 2-3 million years ago. This changed a lot of the way we evolved

We are meant to use our muscles to protecc girls

because women are worthless pieces of meat who cant do anything on their own more than give birth, and they were cursed with this since a woman made adam ate the forgibben fruit

seriously, not even god like women, he created them just to dont make the man suffer the birth and because he knew the men needed sex

but at 2018 women are nothing but useless, god is gonna update the software soon and will kill all the women

Already done
Also you're nuts

Women evolved to be good manipulators of men. Pussy game the oldest game.

you answered your own question. evolution insures the passing of genes to the next generation. everything after that is a bonus

>the penis receptionist is weaker than the penis provider
really makes you think
(bonus round: look up orgasms and rape)

because we are supposed to rape women

talk for yourself fucking beta soyboy, but i have envolved to use my brute strenght everytime im able to, because its on my DNA

fucking strenghtlets, they make me sick

>Why we evolve this way?
Making the classic mistake of thinking that evolution has a will. We evolved this way because it worked. "Men" have been pinning down "women" and filling them up with their seed for millions of years. I assume that this way, the strong men got to reproduce and the weak women got to reproduce, so we got to the discrepancy we have now. Women have to be strong enough to bear children, but weak enough for men to pin them down and fill them with their seed. At least, that would be my poorly constructed theory.

This is the guy who thinks you can bulk on a hunter/gatherer diet.

god made men to involve spiritually like him, so we all together would share beers in the heaven talking about real stuff, but instead we are all here on a taiwanese forum crying over roasties

men should get their shit right and go where we all belong

and thats GOD'S KINGDOM

men are hunters women are gathers
men protect and support
women are homemakers, raise and bare children, cook, clean, domestic type stuff
and ik ik
some women wanna work and be breadwinners
some men wanna sit on their ass and scream about women being manipulators and all that bullshit, do nothing and want women to fufill housewife duties all the while being the breadwinner so he can splerge on video games and freeload because mommy spoilt him, but for the most part thats how it is

Its a numbers game. The more people your group has the more likely you are to dominate resources and other groups. By having women play the role of baby incubators all year around they can be used to make your group larger than other groups. Compared to animals that have a reproduction cycle (go in heat at specific times a year) a human female can become pregnant at any time of year, this is a distinct evolutionary advantage humans have over many other animal species, very few animals have this power.

Male and female sexual dimorphism comes in to play here, if the female is in a position of vulnerability for months at a time while pregnant they need a partner to assist them in getting food and water etc, unlike birds for example that lay eggs and can switch the protection role between mother and father and take turns getting sustenance human females must carry a child until birth. This means men must be stronger to compensate for the difference because a pregnant female will not be in a good position to gather the required resources to care for itself alone.

Over time this difference increases as females deliberately attempt to select males that are stronger and faster than others because in doing so they increase not only their own chances of survival while pregnant but also the chances of the survival of any children she has. Human children can also take over a decade before they are able to reliably feed themselves and so the importance of a stronger male becomes even more important to a female.

It isn't only physical prowess that is selected in these sorts of things, aesthetics and intelligence also play a large role which is why humans are clever fellas.

No. Why is rape repulsive to most men?
inb4 some bullshit about society making us think rape is bad and that's why we don't want to do it

I've pinned my friend down once, she got out pretty easy once she started using her legs. Also i think she took a few self defense classes but holdin them down aint easy

Take your meds haha

Thanks for an actually good post

You unironically answered it. It's social conditioning.
The same reason why people 1000 years ago were fine with marriage, sex, and childbirth at age 14 but now that's taboo.
Look at the gropings in Japan if you think im talking out of my ass. You're entirely conditioned to think rape is bad.

Animals survive by brute strength (of fighting or fleeing)

Men survive by learning to use tools

Women survive by learning to use men

sorry rosbif but he's right

bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/

My dude, have you ever read a history book? It's nothing but rape. You're deluding yourself if you think that the potential for rape is not still in you. You've been conditioned to think it's unacceptable, but you could just as easily have been conditioned to crave rape and pillage. My erections are very fickle and I think I'd be too empathetic to ever rape, but I'm sure that if I had been raised by savages, I could do it.

in a primitive society the man has to catch and overpower the woman in order to impregnate her. This happens over and over and over and over and over again. Thousands of years of the only women reproducing are 1/3 weaker than men, fast forward to today.

Protip: men are tools too

I knew it, God is Icefrog

What kind of tool are you though? A robot or a broken screwdriver?

Be the best tool.

>nothing she can do about it
She can kick you in the nads

In reality that would simply enrage a man to kill a woman. It never works.

Getting kicked in the shins would hurt more

>but i have envolved to use my brute strenght everytime im able to
which means never

>this is a distinct evolutionary advantage humans have over many other animal species, very few animals have this power.
jesus christ what a retard

Men have an in built need to protect and take care of and dominate and control women.

Women are told that they are inferior for being women and female and all of their real power is hidden from them and manipulated and polluted by people who see them as a block of easily manipulated slaves.
The feminist movement. All female aimed movements where they seek to make women equal with men by shaming them for being women and female and masculanizing them and telling them that lesbo sex and being as male as possible is the only way to be a right and noble human being.

It's creepy as fuck.

Because in the 3D world love isn't really a thing. Men want sex and women want protection and money. The moment a man loses his desire for sex, he has nothing to gain from a heterosexual relationship. The moment a woman overcomes her dependence, she has nothing to gain from a heterosexual relationship. Women NEED to be incompetent in order for relationships to work.

This is also why arbitrarily trying to equalize men and women (as is being done right now through an extensive welfare state throwing billions of dollars at propping up women until they're at the same level as men) DESTROYS families. In the end women are shooting themselves in the foot because the richer they get, the smaller the group of available men becomes. Same is true for physical strength but that has also become a lot less important due to the state.

tl;dr: government interventionism ruins everything, under a free market we'd default to our natural gender roles because women literally cannot survive without men. We have such an extensive welfare state because women resent us for this.

All of the women who came after me didn't want protection or money.
They just wanted muh penis.

Did I do something wrong?

>All female aimed movements where they seek to make women equal with men by shaming them for being women and female and masculanizing them and telling them that lesbo sex and being as male as possible is the only way to be a right and noble human being.

No, idiot. Maybe get off the internet once in a while.

Any time a woman acts like a male even sexually it's lauded and called an amazing thing.
Half of the threads are telling women to LIFT LIKE A MAN OR ELSE THEY ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE AND FAIL AS WOMEN AND HUMAN BEINGS.

It's inherent to societies that have been infected with feminism.

Irony this woman was a prostitute, destroying macho man means she's out of business.

That's litterally the dumbest thing I've ever read and screams that you barely understand how those "macho men" work let alone understand how "beta men" you know, the vast majority of her customers, function.

You should sit down in the stupid corner and fully think about the movement you follow and if it's good for you are not. .

Yeah, you're enabling the cock caroussel.

>;_; M-MUH AMERICAN LESBIANS
You cannot praise the trees while cursing its fruits. American feminists are the logical conclusion of feminism. If you assume at base that men and women are equal, but are constantly confronted with the inferiority of women, what logical conclusion can you draw other than women being oppressed? Meanwhile if you presume the inferiority of women, the modern world as we know it is precisely what you'd expect if men and women are given equal chances.

This is why I can respect radfems more than the so-called "moderates": at least the radfems put their money where their mouths are. The "moderates" are the exact same shit but they're wishy-washy because they're too afraid to take a stand for something. Non-traditionalist, non-MRA "anti-feminists" are the worst though. I'd rather have a dozen radfems than one of those cunts.

Google "Estrous cycle," then google "menstrual cycle."

Unlike most mammal species humans can reproduce at any time of the year. Most animal species aren't designed this way. You don't see women going on heat once a year and so children can be born on any day of the year. If you consider the high infant mortality rate its a big evolutionary advantage because unlike most animals humans can be sexually active at any time of the year instead of for short periods at biologically determined times of the year.

Pinning someone down in a playfight and actually disabling them is very different.

My gf used to think she was strong because she could wriggle out from under me but I had plenty of opportunity to punch her in the back of the head with all my strength if I had actually been serious.

Radfems are rapey insane dykes who have destroyed the minds of multiple generations of women.
Nothing NOTHING those fucking cunts have ever done has ever ever been successful outside of that.
Those radfems have never at any point been even SLIGHTLY responsible for any of the positives and good things that the women AND MEN who have done good for western wome have done. The feminists parasitically GLOM onto the good deeds and hard work done by those women and claim LIKE YOU that they are needed and do nothing but good.
They do not.

Go look at what your priecious fucking radfems did to the woman who fucking created women's shelters.
What those ancient meansprited dykes at jezebel did to the man who opened his home to make a mans shelter and was barely able to make ends meet.

In the coming years, when the women who believe like you can't hide how pathetic and unhappy and broken and deeply evil radfems and the like are THEN we'll start seeing some good shit happening.

Because they need to be able to be impregnated.

Who is this absolutely based lady?

absolutely based

Because the women who were independent from men reproduced less than those who were protected by a partner. Male and female gender roles are largely biological and complementary from an evolutionary perspective.

>being as male as possible is the only way to be a right and noble human being

I’m as anti-feminist as you can get but that’s just wrong

Damn nigga

>most

This kind of sexual dimorphism is often a sign that males fight each other over females. The size difference also tends to scale with the harem size (the male sea elephant is massive compared to the females). Our size difference puts us somewhere between 1 and 2 females per male.

Men were under more evolutionary pressure to be strong. There may be other reasons but that's an adequate explanation.

Thats fuckin deep man

>Those radfems have never at any point been even SLIGHTLY responsible for any of the positives and good things that the women AND MEN who have done good for western wome have done.
Name one positive thing feminism has done for men. You can't get any closer than a convenient, happy accident as a side effect of larger measures that harm men.

Based grug

>we
TITS OR GTFO

They want protection subconsciously

Womens primary function in nature is to bear children, hard to fight with a child in your womb.

She’d probably stop moving so much once you punched her a few times

good, cute post

based

their weakness is a compensation for their Godly power - creating life

To be fair, what society defines as being "feminine" is fucking cancerous.

Society teaches both genders that the ideal woman concerns herself with nothing but looks and status and that they are to be put on a pedestal and given privileges just because of their genitals.

This leads to women being raised into thinking like narcissists and men into thinking that women are some pure, incorruptible beings to be pursued rather than human beings. The latter results in soy boys and white knights.

By rejecting ""feminine"" values and by being exposed to the same hardships as men, women will be more inclined to think for themselves and be forced to think more deeply about the world around them.

Them adopting more masculine traits like wanting to be a breadwinner isn't incompatible with positive feminine traits either. Fathers who work, for example, can still be good with children and be good cooks( both stereotypically feminine attributes), so I don't see what stops women from being the same.

In short treating both genders as though they are on a level playing field is the only way things can improve.

>forgibben

Based post

>put on a pedestal and given privileges just because of their genitals.

In exchange or privileges they lost agency. E.g. voting, acceptance of fema leleadership,
education.
Women are now seen as men but with wombs. Best of both worlds.

thank you

Probably because weaker women were easier to rape.

Ya’ll ever consider this part of the reason society homophobia was so rampant. Like if being gay and rape was acceptable at the same time it’d be bad news for the not so strong guys

Autism. Humans aren't animals. They share similarities but just the fact you have the capacity to be sat here spewing nonsense about humans and animals should tell you we are much more complex.

You're just weak

bluepill

>Humans aren't animals.
But they are.

Nigga wtf

Smells like pasta

I just wish they understood it.

My 5'4 105 lbs ex gf used to think that she can beat me up (6'2 195 lbs) because she was green belt (lol) in tae kwon do and I only went to the gym.

I asked her to punch my belly as hard as she could, and she refused because she was afraid to hurt me.
Eventually, I persuaded her into it. After that, she cried because her hand hurt a lot, and skipped three sessions of her training because "she was injured" lol.
Idiotic cunt.

Dimorphism.

That said, it's men who instituted codes like chivalry/honour themselves.

It's also the woman's strategy to have a relationship with a male who is strong enough to fight other males for her.

Also the female face is inherently underdeveloped and child like in appearance, it's suppose to make men less inclined to hurt them because they look cute. A crying female also suppresses male testosterone and has a relatively profound effect on male psychology.

>why men stronger than girls?
For all mammals, the male is usually stronger than the other. For some speciies it's the other way around. (Common exceptions among insects.)
This simplifies things when it comes to command structure and dividing tasks between the male/female.

If males fight each other, it has a positive influence on natural selection as the best gets to breed.
If females compete among one another, it has a positive influence on natural selection for same reason.
If females-males fight each other, they don't reproduce and it has a negative effect on procreation.

There is no point from a natural selection point of view to have them fight each other. Just pick the best of each one and go with it. Then it's a question if it can survive in competition with other species. And that's why males feel a need to protect females, and females often seek the company of a strong daddy or healthy male.

>A crying female also suppresses male testosterone and has a relatively profound effect on male psychology.

Doesn't do shit to me lol

>evolve
never gonna make it

Maybe, but you're oversimplifying

Kek

Same I unironucally enjoy it

Humans are literally animals.
Being an animal js not a negative connotative

I've been raised not to rape but sometimes it takes all my will power not to punch some sluts in the face and rape them in a back ally.

but that's wrong bucko. Men create life with our Godly seed, women simply hold our deposits like cucks.

cant suppress if you're already at 0

Men and women are supposed to be together

>women simply hold our deposits like cucks.
Alright, I think the cuck thing went too far.

You need some help man

To protect them

Maybe we are an animal, but there is a reason that we're at the too of the food chain. And oversimplifying human behaviour to "much survival" is dumb

Have a (You) senpai.

Because women are inferior to men in every way. They are meant to raise children and care for them, thats it. Women also love to get dominated by men but they never admit it verbally.

Deep

>government interventionism ruins everything
Ding ding ding!
The state constantly tells you what is and what isn't okay to do despite your common sense telling otherwise.