Why do lift? What is your motivation?

Why do lift? What is your motivation?

I personally lift so I can be better than other people

I don't even know anymore. I suppose to keep me from the misery that is my destroyed home life for an hour or two a day, to relieve 8 hours of stress from sitting at a desk doing shitty Insurance work, to see some friendly faces and dream about how healthy I was as a teenager, and not as a "young adult" with enough injuries to match a fucking war vet, which ironically I was denied of doing because of said injuries. I don't know.

Some user posted this on here and it riled me up something fierce

so i can charge men to blow me at gay night clubs

To become a big guy like him for when after the bombs fall.

>need a bf

I don't lift. I stopped when rich piana died. just didn't see the point anymore.

I'm tired of being a weak undisciplined manchild faggot who's drunk all the time.

He died for all of us and this how you repay him?

>feel better
>sleep better
>better bone density
>more resistant to injuries
>more resilient/recover more quickly from injuries
>will have more functional potential as i get older
>protect against diabetes/metabolic syndrome
>increase HDL cholesterol so protect against heart disease

with the cost of healthcare, being fit is literally the absolute best investment you can make for yourself going into the future, it takes minimal resources to do it, and you are in 100% total control of it and nobody else. It's the biggest no brainer decision anyone could make, if you aren't lifting and staying fit then you're a fucking idiot.

Lmao @saitama

i lift because i was nearing the point of no return for fattness
but its also fun, and is the only time i get to stare at thots

mental illness

>why Does that guy have a GF, he doesn't even lift?
Veeky Forums explain or gtfo. It hurts me everytime when I see this irl.

I have literally not one other thing to live for

I want to be the chad that could fuck the queen of Veeky Forums.

>Pic related

I want to look lile Fabio but mongolian
T. Finn

>Not wanting to look like Astolfo

Your taste is shit.

i started because i didn't like myself and how i looked
now i just do it because its a habit and what the hell else am i gonna do with the 2 hours every other day

Traps aren't gay so it doesn't apply to him, does it, sissy?

>Traps aren't gay
user, I dated one for awhile. I can assure you it was VERY gay.

Well you got me, I guess I'm gay now that I'm attracted to feminine features

Nah user, that just makes you bi. Come to terms with it and everything becomes a lot easier.

I first thought it was to get healthy and lose weight, but both my lifts and my weight loss have stalled. My second thought was to have self-confidence and no longer hate myself, but that didn't happen. And I know it's not for women, because that won't happen either.

Fuck, I don't know anymore.

Exactly this. Plus I lift so I can avoid the truth which is I'm terribly lonely and terrified of my heart being torn out. At least I'll look good while being empty