my normie friend posted this on snapchat

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/monster-monster-ultra-640937840?v2=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythritol
caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine
caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/coffee-brewed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I asked why he doesn't drink white monster
>"if I'm drinking an energy drink I want the sugar aswell as the caffeine. otherwise I'd have a black coffee"

what do I respond with

Send: How about you give me something to sip on? ;)

>hurr energy drinks, they're SO BAD FOR YOU, you kids are going to have a heart attack
>who drank the last of the coffee without brewing another pot? How am i going to get my 5 cups this morning????

Are you retarded?

are you?

People who drink several cups of coffee and people who drink energy drinks are in the same low IQ group.

your friend sounds like a pretentious faggot

yes why?

If he drinks monster energy drinks he isn't your fucking friend you non committal fuckstick Get with the fucking program

Literally nobody said energy drinks were bad, but your autism kicked in and you had to go on a greentext

rockstar and monster marketting team is on fire

> normie
> fat fuck
> friend

tf user

This, it’s literally a meme to start your day with it.

lol his friend is the faggot when OP is the one criticizing someone on their preferred brand of soda

i'm making fun of the boomers that ridicule energy drinks then act like hypocrits and drink a gorillion cups of coffee.

maybe your autism isn't allowing you to see the satire

But nobody said they were bad in the first place
>"hurr boomers hate energy drinks"
> umm okay why did you say that
>"because boomers don't like em"

I’m not even him, but you’re trolling or you’re stupid. I’ll bite though. Comparatively, what’s the ratio of people dying to coffee as opposed to energy drinks?

nobody dies from either

Not guy you replied to. But too many energy drinks can kill you.

A kid in my town had 5 red bulls in a day and his heart gave out

AT LEAST 34 cases since 2004. People also die from the pills. Caffeine can kill you and concentrated forms make it easy.

an excess of either can kill you

2.4 cases a year, that is lower than some of the rarest genetic anomalies that can afflict man. statistically, that's a big zero.

>Not zero calorie monster
Sorry user, your friend's a pleb you have to put him down.

Im talking about comparisons for effect here. Find me even two or 2.4 cases of death by coffee. Caffeine has its downsides and packing a shitload into a sweet can is gonna fuck people up.

2.4 / 300,000,000 = .000000008

0 / 300,000,000 = .000000000

you're retarded

Please point me to where I said statistically.

>literally nobody says energy drinks are bad

thread literally fills with people espousing the dangers of energy drinks like a bunch of boomers that don't like them because they're different than the Maxwell house they've drank for the past 45 years

Sips is normie meme
ABORT ABORT ABORT

This was after the fact, I even said I’d bite on your bait. I’m arguing just to prove you right, how about a thanks?

Anyway I found some article saying it wasn’t the caffeine. Who knows why it kills people, really.

Almost 30 replies and no one’s posted the good shit. Don’t mind if I do boys.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

thanks, user

Are you implying that energy drink have a high concentration of caffeine?

>Yellow Sips 2014-2017

Don't remind me.

from what i have seen the caffeine is usually the culprit, but in these oddball isolated cases, unless you're chugging 3 spike shooters and also have an undiagnosed congenital heart condition, it's not gonna do anything

if they're saying it's not the caffeine, then i'm not sure what they are referring to

>friend inna military would literally order pallets of boxes of Monster Zero home because buying bulk could bring the cost of one down to under a dollar

Nothing like some Monster™ energy to start up my day. Which flavor do you like? I’m all for that Monster Assault™
How about you, my man?

if it doesn't have nitrogen in it, then i'm not drinking it

Literally arguing for the sake of arguing, I’m doing research as I go. Apparently not since the caffeine tends to be lower than coffee. I suppose they put other shit in there to react with the caffeine and that’s what kills people?

What kills people is drinking 10 of them a day while gaming.

But if I drank 10 cups of coffee in a day I feel like that wouldn’t kill me. Plus some of these deaths come from 2-5 not 10.

b vitamins and taurine

>replies by different people after the original statement, are somehow the same thing

Ah thanks that’s what it looked like. I’m out, good night fellas. Keep those sips in check or you die.

When I started driving trucks two years ago, I would have a reserve Monster for when I got drowsy. I had never drunk energy drinks before then, or coffee, and I came to the opinion that energy drinks are poison. Caffeine pills are simply superior. No excess calories, sugar, and bloated kidneys. Caffeine pills work more quickly and efficiently as well.

energy drinks are much more concentrated though so in this example you'd have to drink like 30 cups of coffee to equate caffeine. probably a reason why its so uncommon since most people wouldnt be able to stomach that much

kek
A 16 oz can of standard energy drink only has 160 mg of caffeine. That's less than you find in the equivalent amount of coffee.

they have the same caffeine content per serving, it's just that monsters are double down cans

>bloated kidneys

Your friend is right. Both are equally bad for you. Might as well get one that tastes decent.

the ones i like are 240 mg / 16oz while others are 350+. I had also had in my head that regular coffee was like 50mg /8 oz so the effect isnt as great as i thought but in worse case scenarios its easier to consume more. Additionally maybe this is just me but i can drink an energy drink much faster than a coffee just because its cold and i get not carbonated ones.

Guess what I literally just had. This is the non-burger life. Tastes very good desu.

cup of coffee has ~80 afaik

While 5 cups of coffee has approx. the same caffeine level as one energy drink, it also has an antiflammatory effect and antioxidants.
So yeah, while drinking 5 cups of coffee is retarded, drinking energy drinks are even more so.

holy shit user wtf are you doing are you crazy? you're going to kill yourself, wtf

dude 5 cups of coffee has 400 mg caffeine which is way more than a normal monster energy drink

yeah i just read about the same. forgot to clarify that.
i drink one a day usually and rarely will have a coffee besides. i stay below 400mg/day
5cups coffee per energy drink sounds a bit off

>liquid one contains sugar with mostly identical ingredients as liquid two (just with added sugar)
>liquid two has no sugar
>G-guys they are both just as bad, my mum told me so !

I meant bladder. Bloated kidneys is pretty funny though. That good ole bladder bloat.

I try and avoid sugar where possible. Doesn't mean i want to replace it with artificial sugar

Do you also drink zero sugar alcohol? Think wearing a condom is basically the same as bareback?

Go shove a rainbow flag up your ass u fucking poofta

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/monster-monster-ultra-640937840?v2=false
what fucking artificial sugar ? there is no sugar in Zero Ultra nigger

>someone equates drinking something with no sugar compared to something with 30>+ grams of sugar
you are just as retarded as the prior cunt if you think there is no difference, also calling people poofta on the net is clear sign you arent a wog and just a larping faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythritol

caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine
No.

dude, no you don't understand, user. the caffeine content might not even have anything to do with it, there's just something about them that are dangerous , you have to cut that shit out, it's going to kill you

still there is a difference between drinking something with added suggar and something without

>he thinks sweet fizzy drinks don't have any sweetner in them
>he cannot read a nutrition/ingredient label

These are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums

>starbucks

there's your problem

nothing wrong with sugar before a workout, better pumps

if you give me evidence this is true id stop but ive not seen anything that would indicate theres an issue if you stay under a reasonable caffeine amount

What's the issue. It's brewed coffee why do you care from which chain it comes from.

s-sorry forgot my pointy nose man :^)

what difference are you refering to?

cunt said drinking normal monster is just as bad as drinking monster

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/coffee-brewed

the sugar

ok but why do you care? some sugar is fine and if you've already had enough artificial sugar has its uses. neither are inherently bad.

Retarded memes spread easily, who would've guessed?

>go to vending machine near the office
>no more white monsters
No /sip/s for me today :(

That faggot aint bout that sip life
You better confront him for the senpai

Ask if he's feeling fit buddy

>using snapchat
Kys normie

Block him.

Don't listen to the haters, bro. More energy for you.